The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evening all

3 posters

Go down

Evening all Empty Evening all

Post by WilliWycombe Sat 20 Aug 2011, 12:46 am

Hullo there,

My name's Will, I'm a Wycombe fan (we do exist) and I've just been doing some stuff with 606v2 for the England v Wales Legends match so thought I'd join and have a sniff around.

I'm hoping to see a few more non-league games this season and maybe take in a few new grounds along the way. League 1 football, like the Premier League is ridiculously overpriced-£18 at Wycombe to stand on the terrace. Gee whizz. It's a subject that makes my blood boil. Still, I'll probably still make a few games at Adams Park this season.

I'd also like to go abroad at some point to see a few stadiums and take in a different matchday experience. Naturally, Germany appeals and Holland looks like a laugh too.

I like the odd punt though have varying degrees of success. I can watch rugby league and I might catch some of the union World Cup if England do well...Other than that, I follow boxing.

So, yeah...hi! Yahoo

WilliWycombe

Back to top Go down

Evening all Empty Re: Evening all

Post by Adam D Sat 20 Aug 2011, 9:06 am

Welcome aboard Will.

If you have any questons, please ask.

I think the two articles you have written for us have been excellent - hopefully we will see some more like that.

Tell others by the way!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Evening all Empty Re: Evening all

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 20 Aug 2011, 11:58 am

Welcome, Will.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin