The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberto Del Rio interview

3 posters

Go down

Alberto Del Rio interview Empty Alberto Del Rio interview

Post by ADMIN Mon 21 Feb 2011, 8:19 pm

Royal Rumble winner Alberto Del Rio was interviewed for the latest issue of WWE Magazine. Here are some highlights of what Del Rio said about:

Comparisons To JBL: "JBL was one person, and I'm a different person. He was American, and I'm Mexican. And our styles are totally different. Sure some things are alike...the money, the big entrance, our classic manliness, our hatred of Rey Mysterio. But to say we are the same is lazy, which is why so many of you Americans are making the comparison, I think. All rich people aren't the same!"

His Promo Videos: "A guy like me needs 100 weeks of promos," he said. "Eight weeks was enough to let people get a feel for who I am, but I could have talked about myself for another 92 weeks. I'm not a new guy, I'm not a rookie. I'm a third-generation wrestler. And I'm a guy with experience. The long promo time made it so that people were aching to see Alberto Del Rio. And when they finally did, they said, "Oh, he's not just some rich guy—he's someone who can really, really wrestle." Because I am, and I can."

His Flying Arm Bar Finishing Move: "That is because there is no name worthy of how amazing it is," Del Rio responded. "The commentators call it the cross-arm breaker, but it's so much more than that. If a fan came up with a really good name, I might pay them for it. Perhaps I'll have a contest. That's how my father's name, Dos Caras, came about in Mexico. It was in a magazine, and a fan designed the mask and came up with the name.

"I certainly have the money to spare. Americans are always coming to Mexicans with work opportunities, so it's the least I can do."

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio interview Empty Re: Alberto Del Rio interview

Post by hodge Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:03 pm

love how he brought in how they both hate Rey Mysterio

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 22 Feb 2011, 8:36 am

I love Del Rio, he seriously has a huge future ahead of him. Lets hope the WWE don't bury him like they've done all other newcomers!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down