The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A With Jerome Dubois

+11
Steel
Marsh
Bull
ADMIN
Blade
Gregers
ncfc_Tooze
Beer
Lee
President Trump
jeromedubois
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Q&A With Jerome Dubois - Page 2 Empty Q&A With Jerome Dubois

Post by jeromedubois Thu 01 Dec 2011, 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought I would give this a go, I love the Hero thread of this topic, really interesting stuff in regards to his experience in e-fedding, so thought I would give this a go! As I have been away and back too many times, I thought it would give me a chance to get to know the new people here, and for them to get to know me.

Feel free to ask ze phenomene, Phenomenal, Pheno....well you know where I am going with this! The Longest Reigning Internet Champion in 6WF History is here to answer all questions! Dubs has been away and back more times than ever in the 6WF, and when he wasn't here, he has been off running 6CW, and TWA (well....not anymore, as it will be shut down! haha). But SHoot away!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Q&A With Jerome Dubois - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Jerome Dubois

Post by jeromedubois Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:25 pm

wahahaha i didn't realised i had that many questions :P on my way xD hahahaha

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:32 pm

Crimey wrote:Do you think if you'd had a longer, sustained run in 6WF you'd have won the world championship?

If the 6WF position had become available before the 6CW one, would you have taken that instead?

That is probably the biggest itch I haven't scratched and the only reason that is stopping me from walking away. Seeing as Dubois was born in the 6WF, my goal since day one was to win the world title, and show really what i can do (Promo side). I think I could of as while I haven't really made a mark in the 6WF, I still believe that I have a strong character, who I understand, and which I can write good promo's with. It is probably the main reason why you will see me come back one day, as i want that dam title! haha That and the other two things are to feud with JJ Johnson, and Chaos.

Ouf that is an extremely hard question...I think in all honesty I probably would have taken the 6WF job over the 6CW, because at that particular time I was 110% willing to do anything to make that fed as great as it could. It would have been easier as well seeing as I knew the characters, I knew already who was active, and I knew the standards of the show. So in a sense I think I was more adapted to take over the 6WF over 6CW.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:34 pm

CactusJack2k12 wrote:If you were offered the chance to feud with anyone one last time, who would it be?

Probably I have a list of people I would come back for in a heartbeat.

JJJohnson

Dicey Reilly

Chaos

Keith Leone.

I think there is something to be done with all of those people and the contract between Dubois, and the others would be great. It is something I have wanted to do for a while.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2