The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heat on Morrison & Melina!

+11
theanimal316
Marky
Kay Fabe
ContraryToBelief
Jammy31
theundisputedY2D2
Dx Dan.
David Tails
ADMIN
Holymiky
AberdeenSteve
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heat on Morrison & Melina! - Page 2 Empty Heat on Morrison & Melina!

Post by Guest Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

As noted earlier here on the website, there is backstage heat on both John Morrison and Melina. It centers around the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII, which saw Morrison repeatedly brush partner Trish Stratus off.

During their post-match celebration, Stratus hugged Snooki and went to hug Morrison, but he had already turned his back on her. Morrison then led Snooki to the corner of the ring and used the Jersey Shore star as a shield, to guard himself from Stratus.

The backstory behind Morrison's awkward body language is that either he or Melina, his real-life girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot in the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina's spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was anything but rude to her.

Behind the scenes, Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for their match at WrestleMania XXVII, and was said to be very difficult to work with. His outright refusal to comply with any of her suggestions reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat.

Many feel Morrison's unprofessional behavior will set back his standing in WWE since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he's not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

"My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn't true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

"Since then, as I've said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That's caused a bit of controversy, but I don't give a s--t. She's my friend, and I love her very much."

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 "shoot" interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London's Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is 'spineless' because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.

Well, if it's true it will definitely stunt his progression which to be fair is already struggling due to how Vince currently holds him.

As for Melina, jeez she gets around a bit.

Back to top Go down

Heat on Morrison & Melina! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heat on Morrison & Melina!

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:40 pm

Fernando you're seriously overrating Morrisons importance to the WWE if you think they wouldn't get rid of him incase he ended up in TNA

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:45 pm

Being as they let what was at the time the biggest cash cow and babyface in Jeff Hardy go there then Morrison would be dropped in the blink of an eye.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

they dropped hardy cos his "issues" so to speak so i just can't see them letting morrison join tna they'll make him midcard jobber or so.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:59 pm

They let Kennedy and MVP go who where held in far higher regard, they allowed Matt Hardy out despite knowing how popular The Hardy Boys as a team are, if you think Morrison is held in higher regard then I strongly disagree, Morrison is a nobody compared to those guys and ynu just know he would be stuck with the name Johnny iMPACT!, he hardly screams ratings

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorch The Dragon Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

Do you think Batista mis-times his own pyro as well?

Scorch The Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:49 am

Scorch The Dragon wrote:Do you think Batista mis-times his own pyro as well?

Eh? What planet are you on Scorch?! Batista would NEVER botch his own pyro for gosh sakes! Very Happy

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:12 am

the-gaffer wrote:They let Kennedy and MVP go who where held in far higher regard, they allowed Matt Hardy out despite knowing how popular The Hardy Boys as a team are, if you think Morrison is held in higher regard then I strongly disagree, Morrison is a nobody compared to those guys and ynu just know he would be stuck with the name Johnny iMPACT!, he hardly screams ratings

Has MVP been released?

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:49 am

King Beer wrote:Has MVP been released?

Don't be daft KB, we'd have heard about it by now if he had.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:55 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
King Beer wrote:Has MVP been released?

Don't be daft KB, we'd have heard about it by now if he had.

Good point, Sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Fri 08 Apr 2011, 9:09 pm

In fairness to Batista, timing his pyro looks very hard!

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2