The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich?

4 posters

Go down

Who will win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich?

Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Vote_lcap20%Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Vote_lcap80%Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Vote_lcap0%Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Empty Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich?

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:50 am

With both teams in very good form in recent matches, this will be one of the most crucial East Anglian Derbies in recent years with Norwich City looking to go back to the premiership for the first time since 2005. Ipswich Town will want to win to keep alive their slim hopes of getting into the playoffs as well so there will be a lot riding on this game on Thursday. Key battles include: Holt vs Mcauley- this will be the most crucial battle because during the last East Anglian Derby which Norwich won 4-1, mcauley was not playing, which led to Grant Holt scoring a hattrick. Another key battle is Wickham vs Whitbread, where the youngster connor wickham will be looking to score in his first east anglian derby but he will face stern competition from the central defence pairing of whitbread and ward. Another key battle will be bullard vs hoolahan, with both midfielders running their midfields it will be an interesting spectacle on who can make their mark into the game.

I am hoping for an exciting game of end to end football and counter attacking play and of course with an Ipswich win, but who do you think will take the status of being the pride of Anglia?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Empty Re: Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich?

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:54 am

i think it will be a tight one prisk but i think we will pinch it with a late late goal.
Also prisk if you want to get involved with making the preview with me inbox me any team news you have and a predicted starting 11 as i always struggle with info for the away teams when i write them

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich? Empty Re: Who is going to win the East Anglian Derby? Ipswich or Norwich?

Post by TopoftheChops Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:02 am

Lee barratt
Edwards Mcauley Delaney O'Dea(possibly Kennedy if fit)
Norris Bullard Leadbitter (maybe healy if leadbitter is not match fit)
Carson Scotland Wickham

This is likely to be our team. Leadbitter was concussed during the Bristol city game. Kennedy has a slight hamstring strain. Wickham has a minor back injury. Mcauley has a slight injury on his ankle.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:14 am

I picked Norwich sorry Priskin should be a tight cracking game though thumbsup
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:16 am

thanks prisk i will add that when i put it up. now being written

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:19 am

i went for norwich due to fact i don't want cardiff going up

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 18 Apr 2011, 11:58 am

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:09 pm

Breaking news Game to be shown on BBC red button from 7:30

Scrap that its someone peeing about on bbc 606 no official word from bbc

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down