The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing at the moment?

+20
Fists of Fury
Dass
hodge
Shifty
Liam_Main
Midnight Sting
Stealth Maestro Agro Love
GG
BigPhil
The Galveston Giant
killer-boosh
B91212
Mat
Fernando
AberdeenSteve
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Derbyblue
Enforcer
David Tails
Pr4wn
24 posters

Go down

What are you playing at the moment? Empty What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Pr4wn Tue May 03, 2011 4:50 pm

This thread is just for us to talk about what games we've recently bought or are playing and what we think of them!

Personally, I'm playing Dragon Age II, which seems to be taking forever to complete. I'm also playing Shogun 2 for the PC which is just superb. If your computer is good enough, I thoroughly recommend you get it.

What are you playing?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Fifa 11 BAP.

Currently in my second season with Barca after spells at Newcastle and Man City.

Back to top Go down

What are you playing at the moment? Empty Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by David Tails Tue May 03, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm playing Football Manager 2011 at the moment.

I'm in the midst of a game where I decided to cheat from day 1. I started as a Scottish third Division team and added a second manager as Man City. Bought one of the youth players for the entire transfer budget so I could then buy my Scottish Third Div team an entire new squad.

I just won the SPL and qualified for the Champions League thumbsup

I have also got a few normal games saved that I haven't cheated on. I just fancied a game where I could buy dominance.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue May 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and just starting GTA IV (I know I'm behind the times, but got it in a set with Ballad of Gay Tony & Lost & The Damned for £18!)

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Football Manager 2011, got saves with Carlisle, QPR, and just started on a new one with my usual football game team, Juventus. Don't know why but I just don't seem to be as addicted to this one as I was 2008, and 2010, I'm also getting fed up with the agents offering me their players, but I don't filter them out just in the hope they offer me some one that is actually good.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Even further in the past (I think) - I'm currently playing Half Life 2 and Portal for the first time. Both stunning and now I'm sorely tempted to run out and purchase Portal 2

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Enforcer that is a brilliant buy mate. All three are great games.

I am currently playing Football Manager 2011. In a save with Leyton Orient and in my second season, just been promoted to the Premier League. My first season I finished with 102 points but somehow didn't win the league; Peterbourgh went the entire season unbeaten! I won the Championship 9 points ahead of Wolves. Febian Brandy, quality player for nothing thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue May 03, 2011 7:16 pm

currently trying to new map pack on cod - seems pretty awesome so far.
otherwise spend alot of time playing f1, fifa and svr 2011

fm 2011 im going to reinstall on my computer tonight

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue May 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Football Manager 2011.

Just completed my third season with West Brom,won league and cup double.Looking forward to a champions league campaign at the Hawthorns next season.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Tue May 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Black Op's on the 360. Got it as it gift for Christmas but got side-tracked by other games and only just started it the other day

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed May 04, 2011 12:40 pm

The Orange Box is great Demon, I am trying not to buy Portal 2 as I have got a lot of games that I haven't really played yet (I have had Dead Space over a year and never even put it in the xbox!).

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Enforcer, I'm the same. I really want to get Portal 2 but I still have to finish Dragonage 2 and Dead Space.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by killer-boosh Wed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm

i have just started to play fifa 11 on the 360, sadly i am still playing champ manager 01/02, my pc will play the lastest football managers but i dont have the time to put into them

killer-boosh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters

First Tiger Woods game i've had for Xbox 360, good game, Augusta is amazing.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Thu May 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Pikmin 2 (New Wii control)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11
need to get around to finishing Super Mario Galaxy 2 as well

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by GG Thu May 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Nothing (psn) 🤦

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri May 06, 2011 9:06 am

Just started Portal 2 last night, I couldn't resist!

It's as good as everyone says it is, excellent physics, very funny and very addictive.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Fri May 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Both excellent games. Both taking a very long time to complete. What are you playing at the moment? 3497602689
I'll have to buy Portal 2 at some point, sounds like an excellent game and I thoroughly enjoyed the original in the 'Orange Box'. Might get LA Noire and Mass Effect 2 at some point as well, but Portal 2's priority methinks.

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sting Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 am

Just started playing Monster Hunter 2 on the PSP. Very good so far, graphics are stunning and the difficulty ramp is ok. Definitely recommended if you've never played.

Also I'm working my way through a Mega Drive collection - PSP again. Great for pick up and playability and taking you back to your childhood. Playing Sonic 1.

Midnight Sting

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 pm

I'm currently playing Fight Night Champion,Fifa 11,WSC Real and Black ops.

Gonna get Football Manger in the next few weeks though.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:08 pm

The game I play the most is Utopia on the Super Nintendo
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Fifa 11 with a file as spurs, won the league in the first season signings include Pique, Lloris, Hamsik, Dzeko, Downing (...), Richards, Baines, Thiago Motta

Played FM11 before it decided to crash on me and not want to work again, file as Liverpool, won league cup 3 years in a row and Euro Cup in the 2nd season.... THEN THE GAME WOULDN'T WORK boxing

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Currently playing Starters Orders 4 mostly with a few other older games (Total Annihilation & Planscape Torment) keeping me ticking over.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Been playing some old 'supreme commander cold war' game or something like that recently, that I downloaded from steam.

Old school with awful graphics etc, but finding it fun getting involved in the space race against the USA! Not quite sure what I'm doing really though, I'm a terrible economist!

Anyone heard of or played it?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reggie Perrin Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:27 pm

madden 12, fifa 12, f1 2011 and dark souls.

Madden 12 is good I still have issues with their representation with difficulty settings and the challenge play system is still horrendous.

Fifa 12 is a great football game and although initially very frustrating with the new defense system but with some staying power it can be superb.

f1 2011 - is fantastic

dark souls - is and make no mistake a complete nightmare but a very good one.

Reggie Perrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:Been playing some old 'supreme commander cold war' game or something like that recently, that I downloaded from steam.

Old school with awful graphics etc, but finding it fun getting involved in the space race against the USA! Not quite sure what I'm doing really though, I'm a terrible economist!

Anyone heard of or played it?

I've heard of it Fists though never played it, it was supposed to be very accurate in many aspects but the general feeling was it never quite delivered on the excitement front though I've seen that criticism levelled at games in the past that didn't deserve it mainly due to the reviewer not liking games of a certain type.

I take it it's quite involved on the economic front then?.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeah it is mate, you measure production against output etc, can sell excess goods, can spend more on imports etc, but it's difficult.

There is a lot of time waiting around, even on fastest game mode, as many things take a long time to research etc. I might read a few reviews on it to see what others think.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm a big fan of slow building resource based games even in the often frantic genre of the RTS so this sounds right up my street. Yeah any reviews would be great.

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm

inFamous 2 which is brilliant

Going to get the brotherhood dlc as its reduced atm

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Just finished Space Marine, brilliant game and the ending didn't let me down

Now onto my next challenge

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:09 pm

PS3:

Fifa 12
Tiger Woods '11
Driver San Fran

waiting on James Bond Goldeneye:Reloaded and Assassins Creed Revelations

PC:

NOTHING BECAUSE I'M BORROWING AN OLD BAD LAPTOP!!! ARRGGHH

i'm calm Smile

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Battlefield 3 and Limbo on the 360. Sold my Wii years ago and haven't got around to buying a PS3. Last PC game I tried to play was Blood Bowl, but the Mrs's laptop wasn't having any of it.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down