The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year

Post by Adam D Sun 05 Jan 2014, 8:16 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to firstly wish you all a happy new year and also to thank you all for your contribution over the last 12 months.

The site has gone from strength to strength (even the Welsh rugby fans posted a thread thanking the mods! But don't worry, the boxing fans still havent acknowledged how great the mods are  Wink ) and 2014 has some exciting developments ahead for the v2 family of sites.

We have some amazing interviews lined up and one of the admin team is launching a v2 magazine soon (make sure to support it!).

If you havent checked out the journal lately, please do and keep spreading the word!

If you have any ideas on how to keep growing, post them on the suggestions thread or contact your local, friendly neighbour hood moderator.

For now though, enjoy the coming year!

Adam

Last edited by Adam D on Thu 09 Jan 2014, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year

Post by Adam D Sun 05 Jan 2014, 8:19 pm

I should also add, a huge thank you to the moderation teams, who wouldnt make this place what it is without them!!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun 05 Jan 2014, 8:22 pm

Happy new year buddy, I wouldn't be surprised by the boxing guys not acknowledging the boxing staff, if it doesn't involve David Haye they're not interested lately Very Happy

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 05 Jan 2014, 8:24 pm

hampo171 wrote:Happy new year buddy, I wouldn't be surprised by the boxing guys not acknowledging the boxing staff, if it doesn't involve David Haye they're not interested lately Very Happy

I've gone into retirement because of a career ending injury to my banning finger (as advised by doctors). However, if a banning for Lumbering Jack is on the table, I might come out of retirement  Cool 

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 05 Jan 2014, 11:40 pm

Happy new Year everyone Smile

Cheers for the info Adam  OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down