The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE in Birmingham

2 posters

Go down

WWE in Birmingham Empty WWE in Birmingham

Post by Jamwar1 Tue 15 Apr 2014, 3:05 am

So the WWE are filming in Birmingham (Alabama) but it reminds of when they hit my home town a couple of years ago. They were in a rut. They had pushed Ryback far too hard. His chant was over but he was struggling. The main event was brutal. It was a chant over more than a man could handle. It was the moment my opinion of Cena changed forever. As Ryback struggled with fame, off camera Cena was prompting him loudly. He was trying to make someone new and he then endorsed him on camera. Ryback was meant to be the star but this taping especially showed he wasn't ready. They brought in Brad Maddox as a protagonist but it didn't work. It ended with The Shield
debut so it wasn't all bad but the main thing of the night wasn't what WWE wanted it to be. The star was Wade Barrett who was cheered as the biggest babyface and that peed the E off. After the main event Barrett came out and claimed that it was the first time on his career he had ever been cheered. He promised to be the first ever British world champion (damn you Magnus). Cena was in the ring. I'm sure he was due to end the night but he had the foresight to allow Barrett his moment. Barrett was thanking us and suddenly Zigglers music hit. I'm sure the plan was for Ziggler to interrupt Barrett and allow Cena to do the planned address to the crowd. It was hillarious to was Cena AA him and say Wade it's your night. I honestly believe Cena read the crowd and made the decision right there and went off script. I like any adult hate the Cena character, but to watch him live and have every one of us in his hand is a thing of beauty. I have seen DX live, Stone Cold live, The Rock live and the Undertaker entrance live. That being said to watch Cena control a crowd and help the other wrestlers is a joy to behold. That was WWE in Birmingham.

Jamwar1

Back to top Go down

WWE in Birmingham Empty Re: WWE in Birmingham

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 15 Apr 2014, 7:45 am

Hi John, welcome to the board

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down