The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ironic advise from Khan

+28
BoxingFan88
John Bloody Wayne
Ozymandias
owen10ozzy
Rowley
Scottrf
88Chris05
Derbymanc
hazharrison
hampo17
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
Hammersmith harrier
Herman Jaeger
no-mas
Valero's Conscience
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
horizontalhero
lfc91
mobilemaster8
ShahenshahG
Coxy001
3fingers
Guest82
milkyboy
AdamT
TopHat24/7
ONETWOFOREVER
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ironic advise from Khan - Page 2 Empty Ironic advise from Khan

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:16 am

First topic message reminder :

So after Brook disposed of Yo Yo Dan, Amir Khan has once again found an excuse not to fight him.

However along with the standered ''He is not on my radar/level I am looking for fights against Mayweather/Paq because I am that calibre of fighter'' rubbish Khan dispensed with some wise advice that Brook should take on the likes of Thurman. Funny because boxing fans have been advising Khan to fight the likes of Thurman for months now.

Khan is now hoping for a match up with Cotto which is form for Khan because Cotto who was a p4p contender way back in 2005 when Khan was starting out as a pro is washed up and only interested in making retirment bread.

I sincerly hope Khan looses his next fight because after every win this guys head just inflates and inflates. How are you on the same level as Mayweather/Paq????

get serious and face Brook, pick up a strap and you are a front runner.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Ironic advise from Khan - Page 2 Empty Re: Ironic advise from Khan

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It's not wrasslin' Steffan and  and even if it was, Khan isn't smart enough to be a "heel". He looks a bit of a berk with his comments about Brook this week and does himself no favours after the debacle with the Floyd twitter vote and then his excellent performance against Alexander.

Fight Brook, beat him, he's got a great claim for a legitimate shot. Fight Brook and lose, Kell's got a great claim for a legitimate shot.

Let's just hope Kell doesn't turn into another Quigg..............Feasting on garbage like the other night............

Me I think every new champ deserves a voluntary and well done for winning on Saturday.................But let's see him tested..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:06 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:It's not wrasslin' Steffan and  and even if it was, Khan isn't smart enough to be a "heel". He looks a bit of a berk with his comments about Brook this week and does himself no favours after the debacle with the Floyd twitter vote and then his excellent performance against Alexander.

Fight Brook, beat him, he's got a great claim for a legitimate shot. Fight Brook and lose, Kell's got a great claim for a legitimate shot.

Let's just hope Kell doesn't turn into another Quigg..............Feasting on garbage like the other night............

Me I think every new champ deserves a voluntary and well done for winning on Saturday.................But let's see him tested..

CONTRADICTING YOURSELF

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:08 pm

Where have I contradicted myself..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:11 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Where have I contradicted myself..

khan don't need to fight Brook.....

Khan better then someone who fought Carson Jones....

Brook needs to step up in class get tested??????

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 pm

He doesn't need Khan for that.....

For a minute there I thought I'd contradicted myself..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Khan doesn't need Brook at the moment. Brook needs Khan though. This fight will happen but if/when Brook steps up his opposition

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:19 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

If you feel every new champion deserves a voluntary does that mean you'll let him off his next fights garbage?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:19 pm

Steffan wrote:Khan doesn't need Brook at the moment. Brook needs Khan though. This fight will happen but if/when Brook steps up his opposition

So according to you and TRUSS Khan is not a step up in class????

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:20 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Steffan wrote:Khan doesn't need Brook at the moment. Brook needs Khan though. This fight will happen but if/when Brook steps up his opposition

He is a step up in class..............But there are plenty of options for Kell..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:24 pm

Khan is a step up in class for Brook. I don't blame Brook for trying to call out Khan and make a name for himself. But he surely knows that he needs a few more fights first preferably against better opponents than Yo Yo

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:25 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

He is a step up in class..............But there are plenty of options for Kell..

Well I could walk to work but the most sensible option is to take the tube.

Brook could fight Thurman or Marquez but guess what, they are not from the UK. Khan is, has a bigger fan base in the UK as does Brook, and its a sell out wherever they hold it.

Sensible option is always best.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:28 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

It was a mandatory.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:32 pm

He also didn't draw with Carson Jones.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:35 pm

hazharrison wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

It was a mandatory.

Every fighter would love a mandatory like that......................It was a majority against Carson I'll stand corrected.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Put it this way Truss, Jo Jo Dan was a far more deserving mandatory challenger than Salita, the other point is that Brook has the better record at 147lbs too.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:28 am

Khans told sky sports he does want to face Brook, but not yet, he's facing someone in the US at the end of may (courtsey of Sky News this morning)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest82 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:30 am

I bet it's going to be Algieri. Typical move by Khan - tell Brook to face someone good and then he fight Algieri.

If it is Cotto then fair play to him, but the list was Cotto, Broner, Thurman or Algieri. I suspect we all know who it will be...

He did say that he was in line to fight the winner of May v Pac after too.

Guest82

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:35 am

If he wants to fight Algieri let him...............He didn't have to fight Alexander...It wasn't for a title !!!!.......Could always play the waiting game as he's a big commodity...

He doesn't want Brook yet.............Well It's tough crap for Brook isn't it !!!........

He hasn't ruled it out...

No way is this kid a) A ducker.... B) Scared of Kell Brook..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:42 am

Algieri?!!?!? Jesus wept. How many more horribly average WWs can he trundle through?!

Apparently Khan has "promised" an American a fight and is a "man of his word so will still take that fight" - No Amir, you're scared poopless of losing to Brook as you know he gives you fits.

Interesting snippet from Dougies mailbag:

I would not heavily favor any of the top welterweights to beat Brook. I think on a good night, he could beat all of the fighters you mentioned. Brook is in his physical prime (unlike Mayweather and Manny), he’s a natural welterweight (unlike Floyd, Manny and Amir), and in my not-so-humble opinion he’s got better (or maybe more disciplined) technique than Khan and Thurman.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:52 am

Coxy001 wrote:Algieri?!!?!? Jesus wept. How many more horribly average WWs can he trundle through?!

Apparently Khan has "promised" an American a fight and is a "man of his word so will still take that fight" - No Amir, you're scared poopless of losing to Brook as you know he gives you fits.

Interesting snippet from Dougies mailbag:

I would not heavily favor any of the top welterweights to beat Brook. I think on a good night, he could beat all of the fighters you mentioned. Brook is in his physical prime (unlike Mayweather and Manny), he’s a natural welterweight (unlike Floyd, Manny and Amir), and in my not-so-humble opinion he’s got better (or maybe more disciplined) technique than Khan and Thurman.

Well that's it then...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:11 am

Who is Dougie and is he actually suggesting Brook has a chance versus either Manny or Floyd...??!?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:23 am

Dougie is a writer on The Ring's website, previously of MaxBoxing.

And Truss - I put the point that it was "interesting" i.e. an "interesting take or opinion". Did I say that just because he says that then that's it and it's now a foregone conclusion?! Give me strength.

Toppie - believe he has said on a good night he does have a chance. Which isn't exactly based on the realms of make believe as not every favourite wins every single fight. I'm not saying I'd be backing him to beat them, but it wouldn't exactly be a Douglas/Tyson upset, would it?

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:25 am

Khan has a better chance of beating them.............and will be favorite to slap Brook....

So pardon him If he wants to wait for the opportunity..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 am

Agree with Truss. Khan at least has something that 'may' trouble them, Mayweather in particular for the first 2-4 rounds whilst he gets up to speed, but Brook (as decent a boxer as he is) doesn't bring anything exceptional to the party.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:21 pm

Khan needs to grow a pair of balls and fight Brook, it won't happen as he knows there's a very possibility he gets knocked out. I used to like Khan but his insistence on fighting non punchers while he waits for Mayweather is getting tiresome. Timing beats speed.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:24 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Khan needs to grow a pair of balls and fight Brook, it won't happen as he knows there's a very possibility he gets knocked out. I used to like Khan but his insistence on fighting non punchers while he waits for Mayweather is getting tiresome. Timing beats speed.

Not another poster that is calling top fighters cowards...

By the way isn't Larry Holmes top 5 in your heavy list ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:37 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Khan needs to grow a pair of balls and fight Brook, it won't happen as he knows there's a very possibility he gets knocked out. I used to like Khan but his insistence on fighting non punchers while he waits for Mayweather is getting tiresome. Timing beats speed.

Not another poster that is calling top fighters cowards...

By the way isn't Larry Holmes top 5 in your heavy list ??

To be fair Trussy he has a valid point, whether you like it or not:

Since being spanked by Garcia:

Molina: 35% KO ratio
Diaz: 56.86% KO ratio
Collazo: 43.9% KO ratio
Alexander: 48.25% KO ratio

And none were exactly thought of as being dangerous punchers, were they? So what's your point?

Khan is just plain looking a bit of a muppet in all this. We all know he's waiting for Mayweather, but there is 0 guarantee that he'll get that fight. At which time he's simply running through a list of average WWs whilst avoiding fighting Brook, Bradley, rematching Garcia, Maidana etc.. heck even JMM as he'd get countered to buggery. He's trying to protect himself from getting KTFO (again) and lose the fight with FMJ which isn't even guaranteed.

He's come out and said "I agree to fight Kell Brook at Wembley..... but..... inside the next 12 months" which basically translates to "I'm going to fight the god awful Algieri and then fight Mayweather, once I lose to him I can then take the big gamble of fighting Brook". But the numpti isn't smart enough to realise there's no guarantee he'd get the big fight and thus will be left in limbo again.

It's fairly obvious what he's doing to most educated people TrussTWO.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Devon Alexander is average ??.............Didn't he beat Maidana and he's now become above average ??............Beat Matthyse too I seem to remember..

Shut up and tell us the real reason you don't like Khan..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm

If he wants to fight a non-puncher, why not make the fight that never happened at LWW to find the undisputed #1 and take on Bradley?

Yes his star has fallen a bit in the last 12-18 months, and he's no longer p4p, but he's still a good name with a solid record and has qualities which Khan gets chastised for not dealing well with so he should get some plaudits if he can win.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Don't think Khan has any problems re: lack of balls, Hammersmith. He's shown that more than enough of that, for me and you could have argued that timing beats speed before the Alexander fight if you wanted to. I think Khan's problems are more to do with over-estimating how vital he is to the world scene and being a bit deluded in terms of hearing what he wants to hear when it comes to this proposed Mayweather / Pacquiao pay day, allowing himself to be strung along.

As far as I'm concerned he should have Brook top of his list right now for sure - I think getting a deal thrashed out in the next fortnight or so for a June date would be the perfect move for everyone involved as Hearn and Brook have alluded to. But I guess we have different opinions on why exactly Khan is brushing it off. I don't think he's 'scared' of Brook or the style / tools he brings to the table, more just the long-term implications a loss might have as he's clearly got that burning desire (nigh-on obsession) to land that mega-money fight against the top dog, similar to Collins with Roy Jones years back. He should be fighting Brook next up in my opinion but I find it hard to believe he'd look at Kell and see something to really give him the shivers.

I think it'd be more apt to question Khan's business mind and naivety rather than his balls and bravery, which is a bit unfair on him. Are people going to be as harsh on Brook if his next defence isn't against someone like Thurman or a "massive fight" as he's promised? Khan's younger than Brook, has been a professional for a shorter amount of time, but has achieved about three times as much as him - and yet it's him who is apparently the one with no balls and who constantly has his courage and ambition questioned. For what it's worth, while it doesn't look like we'll get it this summer, I do think we'll get Khan-Brook eventually, hopefully no later than November / December this year.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:01 pm

Let's be honest If Thurman was his mandatory..........Saturday night would have been a voluntary.....

Before Froch signed for Groves 2 and Groves went to America to talk to the IBF..............People were saying he's ducking the second fight....

Groves went splat....

Kintergarten stuff..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:02 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Don't think Khan has any problems re: lack of balls, Hammersmith. He's shown that more than enough of that, for me and you could have argued that timing beats speed before the Alexander fight if you wanted to. I think Khan's problems are more to do with over-estimating how vital he is to the world scene and being a bit deluded in terms of hearing what he wants to hear when it comes to this proposed Mayweather / Pacquiao pay day, allowing himself to be strung along.

As far as I'm concerned he should have Brook top of his list right now for sure - I think getting a deal thrashed out in the next fortnight or so for a June date would be the perfect move for everyone involved as Hearn and Brook have alluded to. But I guess we have different opinions on why exactly Khan is brushing it off. I don't think he's 'scared' of Brook or the style / tools he brings to the table, more just the long-term implications a loss might have as he's clearly got that burning desire (nigh-on obsession) to land that mega-money fight against the top dog, similar to Collins with Roy Jones years back. He should be fighting Brook next up in my opinion but I find it hard to believe he'd look at Kell and see something to really give him the shivers.

I think it'd be more apt to question Khan's business mind and naivety rather than his balls and bravery, which is a bit unfair on him. Are people going to be as harsh on Brook if his next defence isn't against someone like Thurman or a "massive fight" as he's promised? Khan's younger than Brook, has been a professional for a shorter amount of time, but has achieved about three times as much as him - and yet it's him who is apparently the one with no balls and who constantly has his courage and ambition questioned. For what it's worth, while it doesn't look like we'll get it this summer, I do think we'll get Khan-Brook eventually, hopefully no later than November / December this year.

Khan has been wrapped in cotton wool since the Olympic silver medal.

Brook did things the good old fashioned way by dominating domestically and moving on to European success and now world. Khan took a short cut so its unfair you try to say Khan is better because he had the marketing behind him unlike Brook who was stuck with Hennessy. Give Brook his due he has done it the hard way.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:03 pm

Khan sees someone in Brook that can knock him out and make him look a bit foolish that is what gives him the shivers, Khan has the advantage in speed but that's about it really. Brook can hurt Khan but I don't think Khan can hurt Brook and lets be honest Alexanders timing isn't in Brooks league.

It is really quite simple and the past starts to mean less and less, Khan since Garcia has taken on a fairly simple run of opponents and is actively avoiding Brook. If he doesn't fight him next then I will continue to question his balls, something he hasn't shown any of for a while now.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:04 pm

Genuine question: Could a British Blockbuster with Brook not make Khan more money than Mayweather?

Obviously the May/Pac fight looks on course to be the highest grossing fight of all time, but Khan isn't Manny! A fight between him and Mayweather will be miles behind the May/Pac fight in terms of revenue. Also he will be taking a very small part of the overall pie. Where as with Brook he could probably get 60/40 his favour of a fight that would no doubt be huge in the UK?

Could be way of base though, I dont pretend to know the ins and outs of the financial side of boxing. (or any side for that matter).

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:05 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Khan sees someone in Brook that can knock him out and make him look a bit foolish that is what gives him the shivers, Khan has the advantage in speed but that's about it really. .

You don't know what Khan sees in Brook.....Leave it out !!

I see faster hands, a better jab and an Alexander type pasting....

Brook is untested..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

LFC - Mayweather looks to be aging but still is top dog - Khan has the attributes (probably not the brain) to beat mayweather, how much money do you think the guy that beats mayweather is going to get? He's going for the jugular.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:07 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:LFC - Mayweather looks to be aging but still is top dog - Khan has the attributes (probably not the brain) to beat mayweather, how much money do you think the guy that beats mayweather is going to get? He's going for the jugular.

Same applies to a Manny victory............Whoever wins May v Man..............Will be number 1 by a mile...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:09 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Khan sees someone in Brook that can knock him out and make him look a bit foolish that is what gives him the shivers, Khan has the advantage in speed but that's about it really. .

Brook is untested..

After all who is Shawn Porter, only the guy who annihilated Malignaggi and beat Alexander, Khan hasn't actually ever beaten anyone as good as Porter nor would he stand up to the onslaught anyway.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:13 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Brook is untested..
So is AJ but you're happy for him to face Wlad now. Why not Brook with Khan? Groves was given a shot against Froch and aquitted himself admirably, then got caught with a once-in-Froch's-career punch and now he's apparently a joke. Does no-one think that the title might have given Brook something of a boost and the belief that he now belongs at World level or is he not "world level enough" for some people.

Brook is not being fed to the wolves by fighting Khan and I for one think it's a near enough 50/50 fight. No-one thought Groves would bully Froch the way he did yet some think Brook gets his ar$e handed to him by Khan.

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Thats true, but if Khan beat Brook he could argueably negotiate a better deal vs Mayweather (Pac result permitting). I would also fancy Khans chances more against Mayweather next May when he has another year on the clock!

On the flip side he could obviously fight Mayweather first, get a pasting (a very lucrative one) then try for the Brook fight. However in that case he would undoubtedly get less of a split from Brook as hes coming of a loss.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:18 pm

Porter is nothing like Khan...............and he was an above average brawler as you well know.....

Khan beat Malignaggi years before......

Brook is untested..............Khan isn't...

Short above average brawler does not a record make..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:20 pm

You talk constant crap to try and back up the pathetic arguments you come up with.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:You talk constant crap to try and back up the pathetic arguments you come up with.

Why don't you just calm down.......

Stay off boxrec..............You've been caught out on there before...

Porter beat Alexander and perennial loser-Paulie.............Bumphus beat Starling so what.......

Still a short above average brawler...

Stop crying...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:26 pm

Strange how Alexander and Malignaggi are meaningful wins for Khan but nobody else, which also ignores the fact he lost to the very average Danny Garcia using your logic.

Your insistence on bringing up 1980's Americans isn't going to make it look like you have a clue Truss, Khan is in no shape or form a level above Brook.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:28 pm

lfc91 wrote:Genuine question: Could a British Blockbuster with Brook not make Khan more money than Mayweather?
Froch took £8m vs Groves, but Groves only £2m. Could Khan vs Brook be as big? Potentially, Khan is probably more well known that Froch was among casuals, and Sky will be able to hype this up too. £8m is more than Cotto got ($8m) vs Mayweather. Khan's had some fair paydays and some exciting fights in the US so probably has some pull. He'd get a fair payday there, but he doesn't seem any closer to getting that fight. Whether he can get so much vs Brook is dependent a lot on the split of the pot. With Hearn being on Brook's side of the table I can't see Khan getting such a disparity as in Froch-Groves. But a bird in the hand...it seems like this might happen.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Khan is just a diva, thats what annoys me. He thinks hes above everyone else because of his past achievements. As far as a welterweight he isnt in the top 5, he has only fought alexander who has lost his biggest fights except maidana who looked fat in his first fight at 147

He can just stop all this by fighting kell but he obviously doesnt want it. Kell really really wants to fight Khan, like you can tell hes begging for that fight and khan is all talk. Khan keeps talking like brook just wants the money but the end of the day khan only wants the money as he knows this fight will be there if he loses to floyd/manny

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Would've thought Khan-Brook could make a £5m pot in the UK, sensible split of £3m to Khan is probably as much, if not better, than he'd get out of a Mayweather voluntary and he is more likely to win/less likely to lose.

Can never tell how delusional Khan is though/how much he believes what daddy whispers in his ear. He might think he'll get $5m+ out of Floyd.....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Either way it seems clear that he is looking at a career high pay day either way. I would much rather see him in with Brook, rather than wasting away waiting for a possibility.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Would've thought Khan-Brook could make a £5m pot in the UK, sensible split of £3m to Khan is probably as much, if not better, than he'd get out of a Mayweather voluntary and he is more likely to win/less likely to lose.

Can never tell how delusional Khan is though/how much he believes what daddy whispers in his ear.  He might think he'll get $5m+ out of Floyd.....
He would.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 pm

I like Brook and would like to see the Khan fight..........

Just sick of people calling Khan ball-less.....

People that should know better...

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next