The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paper's predictions for Aviva season.

3 posters

Go down

Paper's predictions for Aviva season. Empty Paper's predictions for Aviva season.

Post by englishborn Fri 01 Sep 2017, 11:50 am

Just a look at what the papers are predicting this season (those that are), grabbing a few sure I have missed a lot.

Daily Mail....(dont worry I had a shower after visiting the site)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-4826474/Aviva-Premiership-preview.html

1. Saracens
2. Wasps
3. Leicester
4. Exeter
5. Bath
6. Quins
7. Newcastle and Sale (the mail is a safe harbour for fact checking as ever it seems)
8. Northampton
9. Mythical team that does not exist.
10. Gloucester
11.Worcester
12. London Irish

Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2017/08/29/aviva-premiership-201718-club-by-club-guide/owen-farrell-aviva-premiership-201718-club-by-club-guide/

1. Saracens
2. Exeter
3. Wasps
4. Bath
5. Leicester
6. Newcastle
7. Quins
8. Sale
9. Northampton
10. Gloucester
11. London Irish
12. Worcester

The Sun
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/4366002/aviva-premiership-preview-exeter-chiefs-saracens/

1. Saracens
2. Exeter
3. Wasps
4. Bath
5. Leicester
6. Northampton
7. Quins
8. Newcastle
9. Sale
10. Gloucester
11.Worcester
12. London Irish

englishborn

Back to top Go down

Paper's predictions for Aviva season. Empty Re: Paper's predictions for Aviva season.

Post by Scottrf Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:25 pm

How are we (Saints) going to finish below Sale? Comfortably beat them twice last year, they are pony.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Paper's predictions for Aviva season. Empty Re: Paper's predictions for Aviva season.

Post by englishborn Fri 01 Sep 2017, 1:47 pm

I am guessing they think O'Conner, De Klerk and other signings will improve Sale over saints. Not sure I believe that currently (would love to) but not overly beyond the realms of possibility considering Sale were 6th 2 years ago.

englishborn

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri 01 Sep 2017, 2:38 pm

Standard Mid-table for Quins then!

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by propdavid_london Fri 01 Sep 2017, 2:42 pm

I cant see Irish finishing bottom - I suspect that it will be Worcester this season. Although that will probably all change after watching the 1st round.
Sale have spent the bucks in the past and it hasn't worked out for them! Faf DeKlerk I think will be the one to change things there and boss the games from 9 like a younger Danny Care used to do for Quins.

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down