The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luther Burrell admits he's out of his comfort zone ATM playing Rugby League

2 posters

Go down

Luther Burrell admits he's out of his comfort zone ATM playing Rugby League Empty Luther Burrell admits he's out of his comfort zone ATM playing Rugby League

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 12 Jul 2019, 8:31 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/luther-burrell-admits-out-comfort-17490743

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Luther Burrell admits he's out of his comfort zone ATM playing Rugby League Empty Re: Luther Burrell admits he's out of his comfort zone ATM playing Rugby League

Post by The Beast Sun 14 Jul 2019, 9:45 am

I appreciate he played League as a junior but like most making the switch it must be bewildering fast compared to RU. I do wonder if some time at a Championship club out of the spotlight might be a better start.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Luther Burrell admits he's out of his comfort zone ATM playing Rugby League Empty Re: Luther Burrell admits he's out of his comfort zone ATM playing Rugby League

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 20 Jul 2019, 11:29 am

The Beast wrote:I appreciate he played League as a junior but like most making the switch it must be bewildering fast compared to RU.  I do wonder if some time at a Championship club out of the spotlight might be a better start.
A good point.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down