The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion 12th April *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

4 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion 12th April *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion 12th April *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Apr 2020, 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full show there lads. All talk in here until everyone has enjoyed or not as the case may be Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion 12th April *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion 12th April *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by TwisT Sun 12 Apr 2020, 11:10 pm

Really great show and lots to digest. I think the DOR card is packed and I'm really looking forward to it. Dunno where I'm going to find 100k though!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion 12th April *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion 12th April *WARNING WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Mon 13 Apr 2020, 10:08 am

Incredible show, love the story arc with McManus, Uryu, Helms and Jackson

Phoenix v Engel will be awesome, wondering if it's going to be like the Boneyard Match from Wrestlemania.

Agree with Twist, the DOR card is stacked

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 13 Apr 2020, 1:04 pm

Glad you enjoyed lads, the main aim is to give everyone something to work with and the DoR card shows we have some real quality on the roster.

Been planning the Engel/Phoenix angle for awhile so was annoyed WWE started going cinematic last week. Definitely think with certain feuds and matches it is the way to go

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 14 Apr 2020, 1:54 pm

I do like how Jenny McManus being ejected from ringside got a 'louder pop' in an empty arena. I can just picture the one arena employee going mental at ringside.

Also appreciated the John Sitton 'dinner' line. Is there another Quickly Kevin fan on here then, as thats where I know it from?

Oh, show was obviously pretty decent, shapes up the PPV nicely

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down