The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Glory IX - Live discussion & feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+8
BlueDragon1205
Marky
gazzyD
Steel
acer101
DP
Bentyf1
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

Night of Glory IX - Live discussion & feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Night of Glory IX - Live discussion & feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 18 May 2024, 7:58 am

All weekend chat in here please fellas

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Night of Glory IX - Live discussion & feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Night of Glory IX - Live discussion & feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 18 May 2024, 9:39 am

Some start that

OH SHIEEEEET

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Night of Glory IX - Live discussion & feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Night of Glory IX - Live discussion & feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DP Sat 18 May 2024, 10:18 am

Jesus wept! That Xtreme match was ridiculously good!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 18 May 2024, 11:00 am

Just a word of advice guys keep an eye on the twitter thread too as it will tell the story of the show as it goes along. Something new I am trialling, this maybe the only time I do it Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

acer101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 18 May 2024, 11:06 am

I’m enjoying it so far, Steve, mate!

Just got back from the gym so gunna catch up on anything I have missed

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Sat 18 May 2024, 11:08 am

JJJohnson wrote:Just a word of advice guys keep an eye on the twitter thread too as it will tell the story of the show as it goes along. Something new I am trialling, this maybe the only time I do it Laugh

I’m very much enjoying this added aspect - already got my vote to make this permanent thumbsup

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 18 May 2024, 11:30 am

What a show so far both matches have been insanely good.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 18 May 2024, 11:35 am

Congrats Paul D!

Steel is gunna be a excellent champ

Bentyf1

Steel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 18 May 2024, 12:06 pm

Cheers mate appreciate it, I'll do my best.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sat 18 May 2024, 12:51 pm

Didn't realise the show was going up early so read up so far before catching the train to Liverpool. Absolutely stellar work so far. I can't pick a favourite match so far because the quality across the board has been so high

Loved the end of the Reilly v Reilly match with Diesel showing up. Awesome

Also really enjoying the wrestling insider stuff in the tweets section. Adds a lot to the PPV. Would be cool if that became a regular feature of PPV level shows

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 18 May 2024, 12:54 pm

Congrats Dec! 

Yeah, I really like the tweets, Steve. I think it adds another level to the show. Would be cool to see more of what the characters are being offered contract wise, their feelings, locker room leaders etc so cool and adds another layer

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 18 May 2024, 2:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So here is Night 1. A lot earlier than I thought. Tomorrow will be later Laugh

Thank you so much to all of you for the great promos and to Chris for the fantastic entrances he wrote. Hope you all enjoy.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Sat 18 May 2024, 2:39 pm

WHAT. A. BLOODY. AMAZING. SHOW!

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 18 May 2024, 2:54 pm

Night one was superb, Steve! Thoroughly enjoyed reading that, congrats to all the winners again. What’s truly made this so special is that any of the characters could have won, and it still would been great. All down to you Steve, excellent stuff.

Thought Rex Adamson vs Liam Wood was an insane read, what a matchup. I also enjoyed the main event massively. Some of the cool moments I thought was the wild scrap at the end of the main event with the 6CWF superstars vs the fallen, Keith leone and Geoff Steel moment. The Reilly’s entrances was boss as was the co-alitions. Will give it a re-read but a thoroughly brilliant event.

The use of the twitter was cool. It was incorporated well, blended with segments it could be even better also. The tweets do deffo add another layer to it all, I like how it could be used for so much and really delves into the emotion all the characters are feeling and facing.

Night two is going to be special I think. 

LETS GOOOOOO

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 18 May 2024, 5:43 pm

Must admit, the re-reading and seeing loads of the 6CWF superstars rushing out to fight exodus felt like endgame! So sick

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Sat 18 May 2024, 5:46 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:Must admit, the re-reading and seeing loads of the 6CWF superstars rushing out to fight exodus felt like endgame! So sick

JJ can change his character model to Captain America!

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 18 May 2024, 9:35 pm

What a f*cking ridiculous show. Amazing stuff JJ

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 19 May 2024, 11:09 am

Brilliant so far, well done. Was there a prize per predictions at all? Haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 19 May 2024, 4:27 pm

What a start to night two Steve!

Are GazzyD, Plague, Kincade and Bluey all good?! a beach day is needed for all!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 19 May 2024, 8:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NIGHT OF GLORY NIGHT 2

Goes without saying that I am so thankful to you all for the last twelve months. The promos, the dedication, just the amazing sense of family. I really do hope you all enjoy the show and here is to a massive 2024/2025 for 6CWF.

Drop me a message if you need to discuss anything. New card tomorrow after you all have time to digest the show and I've had some sleep Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 19 May 2024, 8:19 pm

STEVE! My brother in christ, what an unbelievable show that was.

Night two was sensational. The main event and the Hell in a cell match were just insane. That spot with plague was wild and the main event was just extraordinary. On the whole, Night of Glory was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. You could also deffo be onto a winner with the tweets adding a new layer to the shows. Thank you so much for all the hard work you have put in to make this place boss again. The best thing about 6CWF is that any one of the characters could win and everyone would still look tanky and strong AF. Thank you to all the lids in our wild family who make writing really enjoyable, you're the greatest. 6CWF is alive and kicking baybeeee and I have no doubt 2024/25 is going to be even better. Will we have a JJ Johnson presser in the week like we did after Born in Fire? That was a sick concept also!

Oh and by the way, I truly hope Max Adamson and Eddy Kent had a hug in gorilla. Please confirm Steve!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 19 May 2024, 8:31 pm

Oh and by the way, Max Adamson forever one of the GOATs. What a entrance.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 19 May 2024, 10:10 pm

so much to process I think I need to read it a few more times but honestly, it's crazy how strong the show was and it'll take some topping.

I have to say I loved the live tweeting from backstage and think having more backstage gossip/rumours and insider info is an awesome addition...especially live during the PPV's.

So much to comment on honestly but right now all I'll say is the main event lived up to the hype and saying goodbye to Max actually got me quite emotional.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sun 19 May 2024, 10:30 pm

Have purposely stayed away this weekend as I’ve been working and wanted to read both shows with a beer and I’m blown away by the quality!

Both shows had such big feel shows about them and the quality and time that has gone into them is a credit to Steve!

I’m beyond chuffed to see both Dicey and Geoff leave with gold as both have been a big part of Reilly’s last year and two guys I’ve enjoyed bouncing off in promos so very happy for both men!

On a personal level, the last 8 months as European Champion has been the most fun I think I’ve ever had, I’m grateful to of held the Championship so long and grateful to of been written in a way that makes it so easy and so fun to promo. Steve, a personal thank you from myself for all you have done for my character and I look forward to the future!

To all, I have enjoyed everyone’s work and the build up with promos has been incredible from all! Top quality across the board!

I look forward to the next 12 months and look forward to the next card going up so I can see where I can take the former King of Europe next!

heart🍺

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 20 May 2024, 8:43 am

I don't really know what to say having read it in its entirety now.

Steve, you've knocked that out of the park and then again for good measure - just an outstandingly good show. I loved the Twitter posts to go with it too, that needs to carry on for the big shows.

DP

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 20 May 2024, 11:18 am

Incredible 2 day event both days were top dollar it had everything.

Big Kudos to you Steve the amount of effort that must have gone into writing that.

Very much looking forward to where we go from here.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 21 May 2024, 12:44 pm

Just re-read it back, ridiculous work JJ, bravo.

On a personal level, the Rex/Liam match was unreal, was happy to see Rex win but at the same time disappointed to not see Wood win, he deserves it and the upcoming issues with Genesis will be fun to follow

I suggested Percy Percival's return on a whim, but I can't wait to have some fun with him and especially now I don't have to promo as Max anymore Laugh

Max handcuffing Rex to a f*cking radiator absolutely creased me up Laugh just so clever, and his issues with Genesis meaning they were never going to look for him because they were giving him space... Just perfect.

The main event was awesome, I pretty much knew Max was not winning, but even I was unsure when I was first reading it Laugh

The send off was great, thank you to JJ for his humbling words, Max will reappear at some point down the line I'm sure, but for now I can focus on the Rex storylines and some Percy Percival fun.

The rest of the show was alright Wink

The Xtreme and Hell in a Cell matches were just vicious, and pure carnage. Exactly what they should be.

The Exodus v Coalition match was everything and more, even the roster coming together (and ignoring their own personal issues with each other) to take on all the Fallen members was written perfectly.

Big fan of Daniel Reilly and Scott Harris moving into the world title scene (one assumes), and can see Enforcer being a challenger for Dicey going forward

Oh, and the reds are going up ole ole

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 21 May 2024, 12:56 pm

Max Adamson 4 Ever
Kenty never

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 21 May 2024, 5:59 pm

Hope the Irish entrances were ok. Shockingly, I'm not Irish, so I will have done some weird details I'm sure. It just felt like it needed to be heavy on the theme for the pair, especially with Daniel being a complete dick about it! Hope it wasn't an offensive parody!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Tue 21 May 2024, 6:47 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Hope the Irish entrances were ok. Shockingly, I'm not Irish, so I will have done some weird details I'm sure. It just felt like it needed to be heavy on the theme for the pair, especially with Daniel being a complete dick about it! Hope it wasn't an offensive parody!

Didn’t realise it was yourself who wrote the entrances for mine and Dicey’s match, I loved it mate, thought it was brilliant!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 and Dolphin Ziggler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 May 2024, 7:40 pm

I’d say Chris wrote 75% of the entrances for the whole show and he nailed every single one, thanks again mate.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Marky, Steel, Bentyf1, Dolphin Ziggler, DP and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 22 May 2024, 9:54 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Hope the Irish entrances were ok. Shockingly, I'm not Irish, so I will have done some weird details I'm sure. It just felt like it needed to be heavy on the theme for the pair, especially with Daniel being a complete dick about it! Hope it wasn't an offensive parody!

Racist

President Trump

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 22 May 2024, 9:57 am

Two amazing shows fecking hell Shocked Well done JJ and all involved

I was really expecting a "Im sorry I love you" part in the Main event but it was a perfect send of to Max heart

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down