The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Store

+2
BlueDragon1205
x12x
6 posters

Go down

6CWF Store Empty 6CWF Store

Post by x12x Thu 30 May 2024, 9:09 pm

As a challenge to myself I want to start making different merch designs for the wrestlers on the roster and then maybe some classic wrestlers as well.
If you would like a merch design for your character then let me know the following

Wrestler:
Idea/theme:
any other details?: (eg. on a white or black t-shirt)

The theme can be vague as hell or can be a full idea that I can try and make...the designs will be able to be printed if you want to walk around in your own merch but again who would do that?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As examples I have made two designs...one for Liam Wood and one for Rex Adamson, they can be seen below or on the 6CWF store I have set up to host them...again, if anyone feels like wearing my name on a t-shirt feel free but the store is more just to host the designs...the prices are set by Zazzle themselves and while I would make some money if you bought one, it won't be life changing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

so yeah, do you want merch made for your wrestler? feel free to make some suggestions!

x12x

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Store Empty Re: 6CWF Store

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 30 May 2024, 9:41 pm

Wrestler: Blue Dragon
Idea/theme: Fire, Violence,, heavy Metal, maybe crime?
any other details?: maybe have the dragon on there or referenced somehow

Just trying to think myself what his merch would look like, I always just picture his face and BD on a shirt. Maybe I have no imagination haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 30 May 2024, 9:46 pm

BlueDragon1205 wrote:Wrestler: Blue Dragon
Idea/theme: Fire, Violence,, heavy Metal, maybe crime?
any other details?: maybe have the dragon on there or referenced somehow

Just trying to think myself what his merch would look like, I always just picture his face and BD on a shirt. Maybe I have no imagination haha

The theme is enough honestly...I'm personally avoiding using faces of real wrestlers on the merch unless it makes more sense than a cool design piece.
I have an idea in my head...will throw around an idea or two at the weekend after I finish work etc

Sure I can come up with something fun though

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 30 May 2024, 10:00 pm

Wrestler: Logan Kinacde
Idea/theme: He's broken mentally. So broken glass rubble maybe. And obviously the hardcore stuff so barbed wire thumb tacks all that stuff. His visual used to be police tape when the warning would hit on his theme if thats something of an idea.
any other details?: His colour was always Red when I drew his stuff cos he hates blue now he's lost the Blue Dragon title lol. But that's not important just a bit of background

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 30 May 2024, 10:14 pm

I think if BDs shirt is Blue and Black, then Logans would be white and red. Also.. a white shirt with red blood splatters would look awesome for him haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 31 May 2024, 5:01 am

I have two ideas in my head right now for both but I also have to go to work and earn that money before I do either...will probably do something this weekend. I did a post on stuff like this years ago so might try and track that down as well because I remember making a few cool designs then as well.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 31 May 2024, 9:50 am

Lee wrote:Wrestler: Logan Kinacde
Idea/theme: He's broken mentally. So broken glass rubble maybe. And obviously the hardcore stuff so barbed wire thumb tacks all that stuff. His visual used to be police tape when the warning would hit on his theme if thats something of an idea.
any other details?: His colour was always Red when I drew his stuff cos he hates blue now he's lost the Blue Dragon title lol. But that's not important just a bit of background

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had a quiet period at work and wanted to get this idea out of my head...nothing too complicated but my own take on the Parental Advisory sticker and something I feel looks like actual wrestling merch.

x12x

Lee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Fri 31 May 2024, 1:03 pm

These are so cool

Id deffo be interested, will have a think for Gazzy

gazzyD

x12x likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 31 May 2024, 1:44 pm

Haha thats awesome

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

x12x likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 31 May 2024, 2:46 pm

I think with Uryu it would be like...

Theme: Setting sun on the horizon
Quote under it / on the back: "Just because you are old doesn't mean you are done"

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Fri 31 May 2024, 5:51 pm

I think a white shirt with ‘King of 6CWF’ and ‘Daniel Reilly’ on the back would be cool 👌🏻

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down