The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback

+2
President Trump
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback Empty Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Wed 19 Jun 2024, 9:15 am

Chatter in here lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback

Post by President Trump Wed 19 Jun 2024, 10:50 am

Bloody hell that was a crazy show. Stars and Stripes looks stacked

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback

Post by JJJohnson Wed 19 Jun 2024, 11:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up lads. Appreciate your patience this week. As ever please feel free to discuss anything with me, a lot going once more I know Laugh

New card by this evening

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

President Trump and Perfect Jack like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 19 Jun 2024, 11:49 am

STEVE! 

I love you dude haha what a show, had a big smile reading that at work, gunna read it again incase I missed anything out around lunch time and then settle in for gym and footy! 

The PLE looks stacked, so many big matches to go over and talk about. I’m really enjoying how the characters are coping with the Adamson/Andrews dynamic. A last rites match sounds wild! Wonder what Bluey and Andrews are up to? Uryu Ishida vs perfect Jack could be very cool also! GazzyD vs Logan Kincade in ambulance match is a cool idea, wonder how Gazzy will continue to be with Plague?

GENESIS WILL ENDURE!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:05 pm

That show was truly epic, so much going on across the board.

Have to talk about Genesis though, and the actions of Patricks and Wood (although mainly Wood) taking out Kent's henchmen one by one and Rex being the last one left despite having the FTTR case (for now)

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:25 pm

Rex and Eddy’s huh though 🫡🥺

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:41 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:Rex and Eddy’s huh though 🫡🥺

The only one left alongside Kent is the guy with the ability to end his title reign when least expected Wink

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 19 Jun 2024, 5:09 pm

💔

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 19 Jun 2024, 8:11 pm

That show was quality!

The PPV is looking ludicrously strong as well.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 19 Jun 2024, 8:52 pm

That show was incredible. So many talking points to take from it

Enjoyed Genesis getting weaker and weaker as the show went on, can't help but feel for all the threats to Kenty outside of Genesis, is biggest threat was the one still by his side come the end of the show

Think gazzy is at the end of his rope at the minute. Genuinely thought he was gonna throw himself off the roof in that clip. Think this ambulance match with Logan could be very very very bad for gazzy

The PPV show looks incredible from the announced card so far

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 20 Jun 2024, 9:18 am

I’m glad the overall consensus so far is positive because I wasn’t overly happy with the content I was putting out there. The PPV card, however, is an exciting one and shows the quality we have in order to build some great stories.

Have to thank you guys again though because the promo level is scarily good at this minute, I think that’s why the bar is so high to produce quality shows.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 20 Jun 2024, 10:23 am

Honestly mate, the show was grand. It made me smile reading it!

loving the stories, Steve. You're a fed wizard Hero

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down