The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEACHFRONT BRAWL DISCUSSION *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+4
Marky
President Trump
acer101
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

BEACHFRONT BRAWL DISCUSSION *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty BEACHFRONT BRAWL DISCUSSION *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Sep 2024, 9:09 am

Guess it's time for a show!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BEACHFRONT BRAWL DISCUSSION *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: BEACHFRONT BRAWL DISCUSSION *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by acer101 Mon 09 Sep 2024, 10:25 am

Dicey lost?!?!? 🤯🤯🤯

acer101

Back to top Go down

BEACHFRONT BRAWL DISCUSSION *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: BEACHFRONT BRAWL DISCUSSION *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by acer101 Mon 09 Sep 2024, 10:27 am

acer101 wrote:Dicey lost?!?!? 🤯🤯🤯

Just to clarify this is me surprised - I was certain he was getting the $1m!

What a way to lose the belt though - coming out like an absolute badass!

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 09 Sep 2024, 11:50 am

I had that million spent (in promo) already haha

President Trump

acer101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Sep 2024, 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BEACHFRONT BRAWL RESULTS!

Hope you all enjoy the manic chaos. PMs open as always to discuss direction etc. Aftermath card be up tonight after everyone has caught up.

Also think me and Uryu are doing a podcast this Thursday if anyone is available?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 09 Sep 2024, 2:19 pm

What a show. But what a f*cking main event.

Ridiculous. Loved every minute of it.

Marky

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 09 Sep 2024, 6:41 pm

STEVE!

GNG;MFFBNOFEPGNJBDFBVGNJTRVNFRK

Holy moly, what a show and what a read that was! where do you start? congrats to all the winners! It was nice to see the pre-show back again, looking forward to seeing how Diego Romero gets on, seems like a cool character and Jeff seems like a nice guy so cant wait to see how he gets on in the main roster. The video that played after the match was interesting. Y fortuna? I remember Darren had one of his characters come out with O fortuna so might be a return from mr D! would be cool with what seems to be like a Alberto Del Rio character. Yersssss

The VT that played before the show, could be engel coming home? please Pete!

had a feeling PJ would win the euro title, the alliance with Angus Plague as an enforcer is neat, and looking forward to seeing how this is explored. Dicey will be back for revenge I feel. And for the million!

Seeing Steel as the face of xtreme is cool, I like this side of Geoff Steel we are seeing which was planted with the war against Bluey a while ago. It seems like we've found a new animalistic side of Steel who looks pretty untouchable! who will be next to challenge him?

The EWF triple threat match was my match of the night, thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Three men who all deserve to be a world champion in my eyes! a boss match with a interesting finish. Similar to how Harris has lost out on titles previously, this will definitley fire Harris up to go back against Reilly. Reilly as EWF champion is class and him and Keane can now go even higher with that title. All hail the king! Acer's breaking point has been reached! didn't expect it to happen at Beachfront Brawl and what happened in the chamber!

The chamber was brutally brilliant, there was a hell of a lot of fellas in that match and Steve, you did an excellent job. It flowed well and everyone looked strong inside of it. As I mentioned Acer getting invovled I didn't expect and his actions against JJ and Saint were spicy! as was a certain Mr Kincade against his brother Bluey! I was expecting some conflict between the pair but I didn't think it would happen inside the chamber! What has Andrews unleashed on the roster?

As for Genesis winning, I thought bluey and Logan would retain so that was another surprise! Has Rex fully back on the Genesis train with daddy Kent and Mami Jessica? we shall see. Could be a whole other game going on that will reveal itself in time. Will Liam Wood's obsession with the gold cost him in time also? that is a interesting storyline also, could it cause Wood to go back to old habits and welcomed back into the darkness by the likes of Plague etc?

What a show Steve, well done mate! thanks for everything was boss! looking forward to seeing what goes down now into the Autumn and winter.

lets goooooooo

Bentyf1

Perfect Jack and JJJohnson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 09 Sep 2024, 7:30 pm

Also, the tweets were sick! a feature which adds more depth to a big show, love it Steve

Bentyf1

Perfect Jack likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 10 Sep 2024, 6:32 pm

Wow finally finished reading the full show that was incredible.

Every match was fantastic, that main event though was something else. Can't imagine how long that took you to write.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 10 Sep 2024, 9:03 pm

Sensational PPV JJ, the best yet IMO. Incredible twists and turns and I can't wait to see what story PJ has next and the next storylines are for others as well.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 11 Sep 2024, 10:04 am

Only just had a chance to sit down and read the show and what a show! That main event was something else! The amount of stories told in the Chamber was gripping, well done to Ed and Marky on Tag Gold!

Had a feeling Jack might get the win over Dicey to deny him the million and with Jack's promo's being immense recently, really enjoying the new side to his character!

Acer's breaking point with JJ is another story that looks like it could be a real hit! Acer has been hitting it out the park with his promos recently and I think big things are lined up for him in the future!

Excellent show as always Steve and huge credit to you for that main event write up alone!

DanielReilly

Perfect Jack likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Thu 12 Sep 2024, 9:54 am

DanielReilly wrote:Only just had a chance to sit down and read the show and what a show! That main event was something else! The amount of stories told in the Chamber was gripping, well done to Ed and Marky on Tag Gold!

Had a feeling Jack might get the win over Dicey to deny him the million and with Jack's promo's being immense recently, really enjoying the new side to his character!

Acer's breaking point with JJ is another story that looks like it could be a real hit! Acer has been hitting it out the park with his promos recently and I think big things are lined up for him in the future!

Excellent show as always Steve and huge credit to you for that main event write up alone!

Forgot to say congrats on the win Mr Reilly. Boy am I glad our feud is over (for now?) because - and take this as a compliment - your promos used to wind me up big time! 😂😂😂😂

acer101

DanielReilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu 12 Sep 2024, 10:05 am

acer101 wrote:
DanielReilly wrote:Only just had a chance to sit down and read the show and what a show! That main event was something else! The amount of stories told in the Chamber was gripping, well done to Ed and Marky on Tag Gold!

Forgot to say congrats on the win Mr Reilly. Boy am I glad our feud is over (for now?) because - and take this as a compliment - your promos used to wind me up big time! 😂😂😂😂

Appreciate it mate! I didn't expect this feud to be anything more then a match or two but think we managed to rile each other up to the point it would of been stupid enough not to let us have a few months together!  Laugh  Laugh

Guess that can be a question for Steve and Rob, was the Acer/Reilly feud meant to last as long as it did?

Been a pleasure though mate and really enjoying what you are doing with Acer slowly turning mad! Really looking forward to what appears to be a Acer/JJ feud going forward and hopefully our paths cross again soon! boxing Ale

DanielReilly

acer101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Thu 12 Sep 2024, 10:08 am

DanielReilly wrote:
acer101 wrote:

Appreciate it mate! I didn't expect this feud to be anything more then a match or two but think we managed to rile each other up to the point it would of been stupid enough not to let us have a few months together!  Laugh  Laugh

Guess that can be a question for Steve and Rob, was the Acer/Reilly feud meant to last as long as it did?

Been a pleasure though mate and really enjoying what you are doing with Acer slowly turning mad! Really looking forward to what appears to be a Acer/JJ feud going forward and hopefully our paths cross again soon! boxing Ale

Call me little Acer again and I’m throwing hands 😂

acer101

DanielReilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down