The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takers last match, WM 2012

+3
Kramxel
theanimal316
John Cena's Speech writer
7 posters

Go down

Takers last match, WM 2012 Empty Takers last match, WM 2012

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Thu 24 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

Saw a post on 606V1 just now, and I came up with (what I think) is a great way to book the Undertaker's last match.... Please feel free to inflate my ego or prick my bubble!!

I know this is one that's been suggested, and certainly before January we all hoped/thought it might happen this year, but could Cena be the one to retire the Undertaker? Here's my thinking, my reasoning and my senario.....

At the Draft, as punishment for retiring him HHH (the mystery Raw GM) brings Taker across to Raw, and proceedes to make his life hell.

Fast-forward to 2012....

Taker wins the title at the Elimination chamber, and Cena wins the Royal Rumble. At Raw the night after the EC, Cena comes out to say that he's got a huge respect for 'Taker, his legacy and his streak. But Taker's got something that belongs to him. The title. So he's going to have to call him out at WM.

Over the next few weeks, Taker plays his mind games with Cena, costing him a couple of matches against mid-carders, whilst Taker is mostly kept out of the action to make sure he's fit for the big one.

WM dawns, the match starts and Cena struggles. His super-hero routine just isn't getting him anywhere. So he starts to turn. Maybe a cheap shot, baybe a chair shot, maybe HHH brings him the sledgehammer whilst the ref's knocked out, and Cena uses it.

Either way, Cena has to try anything and everything to beat the Deadman..... on FU/Attitude Adjustment on a chair perhaps? And the crowd starts to turn on him, especially when Cena gets the 1,2,3, the title, and the streak.

Next night at the end Raw, 'Taker addresses the crowd as Mark Calloway, gives a Shawn Michaels-esq address as a fairwell, basically saying that his body's had enough and after such a great career it's time to call it a day. Cena interrupts towards the end, giving a sarcastic 'such a great career you hardly wrestled for the last 2 years' interview. Taker hits him, they back and forth until 'Taker tries to Chokeslam Cena, his back goes (reinforcing how beaten up 'Takers body is) and Cena goes to town on him, reinforcing his heel turn. Raw ends with EMTs tending to 'Takers bloodied body in the ring.

Sadly, I know it makes 'Taker look weak on the way out, but it puts over someone who desperately needs an image makeover and creates the monster heel that we all suspect Cena could be....

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Takers last match, WM 2012 Empty Re: Takers last match, WM 2012

Post by theanimal316 Thu 24 Feb 2011, 2:08 pm

love it, another suggestion i'd throw out there is for cena to end the streak by screwing Taker in some way, maybe with McMahon's help like WM17. can you imagine the heat Cena would get if he ended the streak by cheating??

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramxel Thu 24 Feb 2011, 2:49 pm

I'd personally like to see the "spirit" of the undertaker passed on to another individual. How the Hell WWe could do this effectlivery without looking pathetic I don't know but it would be great to see the "phenom" live on.

Kramxel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 24 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

they could give it to mordecai

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Thu 24 Feb 2011, 3:25 pm

I'd like to see Taker defeat HHH this year and have it build from there upwards. HBK and HHH, having both been beaten plot to overturn the Undertaker and become fixated on ending the streak. Trying endless things to end his career, bring different people in to do their dirty work but to no avail.

As Mania approaches they reach out to the only man they think is capable of it, John Cena, who is against it all but ends up in the match anyway. During the match HHH and HBK interfere but Cena is still reluctant, until Vince himself comes to the ring and demands he ends Takers career.

Taker some how manages to pull off the pin fall victory only for Cena to snap, do a full heel turn and with help from HHH, HBK and Vince give him a viscious and shocking beat down, plenty of blading (if not PG). Make it seem as if Taker has been 'killed' off.

That way the streak is in tact, Taker is 'killed' off and Cena has his much anticipated heel turn in the most dramatic style possible.

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu 24 Feb 2011, 3:32 pm

they could just have the undertaker regenerate like doctor who

thus giving them a never ending gimmick

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 24 Feb 2011, 5:02 pm

Great shout there Lex. :laugh1: