The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Johnson to join Wales coaching staff

+7
Morgannwg
cabbagesandbrussels
England rugby fan
Luckless Pedestrian
Turkster
doctornickolas
westernosprey
11 posters

Go down

Martin Johnson to join Wales coaching staff Empty Martin Johnson to join Wales coaching staff

Post by westernosprey Thu 1 Dec - 0:55

I think that would be immense and a good two fingers up to the joke/shambles that is the RFU.

Also why is it everyone's fault EXCEPT Rob Andrews?! He should be the first to go!

westernosprey

Back to top Go down

Martin Johnson to join Wales coaching staff Empty Re: Martin Johnson to join Wales coaching staff

Post by doctornickolas Thu 1 Dec - 1:05

Jeez don't do that you nearly gave me a heart attack !

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Martin Johnson to join Wales coaching staff Empty Re: Martin Johnson to join Wales coaching staff

Post by Turkster Thu 1 Dec - 1:08

westernosprey, do you post on another site as just 'Osprey'? I seem to recognise your 'style'.

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 1 Dec - 1:43

They should bring back the star ratings for articles.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by westernosprey Thu 1 Dec - 2:18

Turkster wrote:westernosprey, do you post on another site as just 'Osprey'? I seem to recognise your 'style'.

No.

westernosprey

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Thu 1 Dec - 10:16

What a poor, poor article.

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbagesandbrussels Thu 1 Dec - 21:31

(wish the face in palm graphic still existed)

cabbagesandbrussels

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbagesandbrussels Thu 1 Dec - 21:32

however I would be interested to see how he would get on with one of the minnows....

cabbagesandbrussels

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat 3 Dec - 7:00

England rugby fan wrote:What a poor, poor article.

Gatland requires someone to clean his toilet and Martin Johnson seems to fit the bill.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat 3 Dec - 9:24

Morgannwg wrote:
England rugby fan wrote:What a poor, poor article.

Gatland requires someone to clean his toilet and Martin Johnson seems to fit the bill.

For all that shoite?! That's way too big a job for one man, he'd need an entire nation to lick his...... oh, vacancy is already filled.
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat 3 Dec - 9:52

By Sean Edwards, the guy every England fan wants to coach the red rose but maybe it has wilted too far even for the great man.

Gatland's butt no doubt smells better! Very Happy

Regards to you PJ

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by England rugby fan Sat 3 Dec - 10:18

Well done to Shane and Warren coaching Wales to 7 losses out of 16 games so far in 2011 they must have some compromising photos of someone in the WRU to still have their jobs. I believe Johnson managed 10 wins from 13 games.....

England rugby fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat 3 Dec - 11:24

And what was it that "compromised" Johnsons job? Some idiocy in New Zealand I believe. Poor guy.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat 3 Dec - 11:50

Gatts wrote:By Sean Edwards, the guy every England fan wants to coach the red rose but maybe it has wilted too far even for the great man.

Gatland's butt no doubt smells better! Very Happy

Regards to you PJ

Always a pleasure Gatts, never a chore; but I wouldn't want a whiff of either hind thanks. Shocked

Needless to say I'm backing your boys against the Ockers. Hug

Oh, and yes, I would love Edwards to coach the England defense, but at the same time I absolutely admire and respect his loyalty, there's little of it about nowadays. OK
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Sat 3 Dec - 18:03

Turkster wrote:westernosprey, do you post on another site as just 'Osprey'? I seem to recognise your 'style'.

From the old 606, this guy used to be.........Bloejoggs,Golfbuggy for sale,onetrueregion,NielJenkinsSock,Ospreycannotwinalineout etc etc... Very Happy
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Sat 3 Dec - 18:16

the question is will farts destroy the planet?

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by overlordofthewest Sat 3 Dec - 21:08

I didn't realise we needed a scapegoat.
Maybe if things look like they're going backwards we'll take him on so we can blame him later and sack him.

overlordofthewest

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbagesandbrussels Tue 6 Dec - 2:10

IRB World Rankings - 05 December 2
1(1) NEW ZEALAND 91.43
2(2) AUSTRALIA 87.99
3(3) FRANCE 84.70
4(4) SOUTH AFRICA 84.34
5(5) ENGLAND 81.58
6(6) IRELAND 80.65
7(7) ARGENTINA 80.28
8(8) WALES 79.61
9(9) TONGA 76.63
10(10) SCOTLAND 76.20

cabbagesandbrussels

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 6 Dec - 3:55

cabbage, there is a IRB rankings sticky for that in case you missed it.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by westernosprey Tue 6 Dec - 6:54

Breadvan wrote:

From the old 606, this guy used to be.........Bloejoggs,Golfbuggy for sale,onetrueregion,NielJenkinsSock,Ospreycannotwinalineout etc etc... Very Happy

are you a private detective?

I don't remember Breadvan on the old 606 so someone else is changing their name a lot?!

westernosprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down