The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably not, but the Packers, might, just might, get someone from FA...

5 posters

Go down

Probably not, but the Packers, might, just might, get someone from FA... Empty Probably not, but the Packers, might, just might, get someone from FA...

Post by TM Moot Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:47 pm

Jeff Saturday is visiting Green Bay, before talking to the Titans and Broncos.

Can't see it myself (surely he'll go to Denver now) but unless Ted is eyeing up Knoz in the draft the Pack sure could do with a decent Centre.

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Probably not, but the Packers, might, just might, get someone from FA... Empty Re: Probably not, but the Packers, might, just might, get someone from FA...

Post by BamBam Tue 20 Mar 2012, 3:41 pm

Definite need for the Packers, but finding it hard to see him not joining Manning with Denver.

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Probably not, but the Packers, might, just might, get someone from FA... Empty Re: Probably not, but the Packers, might, just might, get someone from FA...

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

Would be a strange move considering its the Pack, but I wouldn't mind it if it allowed us to draft a center in the later rounds rather than Konz and then have them learn from Saturday.

That said Denver makes too much sense for Jeff

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:54 pm

It could be Tim Tebow?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney92 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:03 pm

For a late-round pick Tebow might be worth it. It might give coordinators something else to worry about. Also they do need a back-up with Flynn gone. However I can't see it happening mainly due to the hype surrounding him. Personally I wouldn't mind him being part of Green Bay,

Barney92

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:17 pm

Nahh stick with Graham Harrell... less media baggage

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down