The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten?

+3
skins4ever
Colan (niner)
mikeygnfl
7 posters

Go down

Who will go the longest unbeaten?

of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_lcap13%of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_lcap0%of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_lcap7%of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_lcap13%of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_lcap53%of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Empty of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten?

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 6:17 pm

My vote goes for the Houston Texans. The 49ers look strong but I don't want to jinx them.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Empty Re: of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten?

Post by Colan (niner) Tue 18 Sep 2012, 6:39 pm

49ers don't have a truly tough game until the giants imo

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten? Empty Re: of the Week - Who will go the longest unbeaten?

Post by skins4ever Tue 18 Sep 2012, 7:35 pm

Don't rate the Giants against the 49ers. Giants D doesn't scare anyone, and their O relies too much on Manning, Nicks and Cruz. Against a good game manager like Smith, a tough runner like Gore, and a stingy pass D I reckon the 9ers should get the win. I think their first loss could be the Seahawks.

A little surprised nobody has voted for Atlanta...

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 18 Sep 2012, 10:12 pm

Cards will lose this week. That gives a head start to the Eagles.
Falcons probably beat the Chargers. Thats another 3-0 team.
Texans could loose at Denver. Its a tough one.
Niners will beat the Vikes.

Out of the Eagles, Falcons and Niners then.... Wont be Philly

Actually think Atlanta will go the furthest looking at the schedule if they get past the Chargers.

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Tue 18 Sep 2012, 10:26 pm

I reckon the 49ers should beat the Vikes, Bills and Jets in their next three games and then grind out a win at the stick against the Giants. Following that, I know the Seahawks are decent but I fancy the niner defense at home against a rookie qb. Cardinals away and Rams at home after that are winnable easily too. Bears at home is a little tougher after that but I think Cutler will be dominated by the D.

If the 49ers keep up their current form, I honestly think they could head into week 12 unbeaten. Saints at superdome will be great, 49ers are better but saints will be gunning for them after last season. Would be sweetest win of the season if we could pull it off.

After that Miami, Rams and Cardinals shouldn't be too bad if they play well.

Week 15 and 16 could bring loss though, Patriots and Seahawks away.

I think if the 49ers can keep playing at an elite level, a 14-2 season is achie vable, a big challlenge though

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 18 Sep 2012, 10:42 pm

Gut feeling niners are due a let down somewhere. Not sure they'll go all the way
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Thu 20 Sep 2012, 5:32 pm

So, who's the Cards fan that gave them a vote? Whistle

I voted for the Niners. Haven't looked at the schedule but they just look very solid in all aspects of the game this season.

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Sat 22 Sep 2012, 12:15 am

OK, so maybe the Giants D scared Carolina... Whistle

Still sticking with the 9ers.

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Sat 22 Sep 2012, 12:27 am

So who was the second Cards fan that gave them a vote??

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sun 23 Sep 2012, 7:05 pm

I voted Cardinals.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Sun 23 Sep 2012, 10:19 pm

Is it too late to change my vote?... Very Happy

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Sun 23 Sep 2012, 10:55 pm

It looks like it's going to be the Falcons, Cardinals and Texans as the last men (teams) standing.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down