The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team?

5 posters

Go down

Who will be the last unbeaten team?

of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Vote_lcap80%of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Vote_lcap10%of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Vote_lcap10%of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Empty of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team?

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 23 Sep 2014, 4:11 pm

After week 3 we are left with three 3-0 teams - the Bengals, Cardinals and Eagles but which in one will remain unbeaten the longest?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Empty Re: of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team?

Post by wadey101 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 4:59 pm

I reckon the Bengals are the best team out of them but all have tough games coming up next, Eagles at 49ers in this week and Cardinals at Broncos and Bengals at Patriots in week 5. Think Bengals just have the best chance out of the win out of those games

wadey101

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team? Empty Re: of the Week - Who will be the last unbeaten team?

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 23 Sep 2014, 7:48 pm

Similar to Wadey I actually think all of them could well lose their next game. Bengals/Cards are on a bye though

What is the earliest that the league has had no undefeated teams?

Last edited by crazy_dave23 on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by NYJ Tue 23 Sep 2014, 7:56 pm

Eagles are tosh. They can't keep relying on the offensive system to bail them out. The QB and defense are garbage (although Foles played well on Sunday). I can't believe they are 3-0.

Bengals. Patriots aren't good at all and the Bengals defense will tear old man Brady apart.
NYJ
NYJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:07 pm

Cincy won't win at Gillette they're a different team on the road, they'd destroy us at there place tho.

Quite fancy it to be Philly actually. 49ers arent  good and I think Arizona/Cincy will lose there next ones away, both different sides away from home and much less effective
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down