The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B&I Lions haircuts vs ANZAC haircuts.

+10
aucklandlaurie
MarcusHalberstram
bluestonevedder
Meflanker
tigertattie
dummy_half
SecretFly
Bathman_in_London
GunsGerms
gregortree
14 posters

Go down

B&I Lions haircuts vs ANZAC haircuts. Empty B&I Lions haircuts vs ANZAC haircuts.

Post by gregortree Thu 16 May 2013, 9:05 am

Nothing to do with goalkicking scrummaging running catching scoring tackling abilities.
This is all about the barnet.
Who do you pick ?

B&I Lions

9 has to be Danny Care

3 A Jones
1 Marler

gregortree

Back to top Go down

B&I Lions haircuts vs ANZAC haircuts. Empty Re: B&I Lions haircuts vs ANZAC haircuts.

Post by GunsGerms Thu 16 May 2013, 9:16 am

Owen Farrell has the most irritating haircut because he thinks he is an American Crew model.

Jamie Heaslip and Ian Madigan's dos are really "cool" too.

ROG has had the exact same hair cut since he was 18.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

B&I Lions haircuts vs ANZAC haircuts. Empty Re: B&I Lions haircuts vs ANZAC haircuts.

Post by Bathman_in_London Thu 16 May 2013, 9:33 am

O'Connor's cornrow would clearly feature for the other side.

Hibbard at 2 for the Lions, he seems to think he is a Hawaiian beach bum.

Likewise Gray at Lock, your eyebrows are black mate, you look ridiculous.

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 16 May 2013, 9:40 am

Actually, far too many non-descript buzz-cuts and cliched Number 1s for my liking.

Too many sheep in hair-styling rugby fashions these days. I want more locks and curls...with plenty of shine.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 16 May 2013, 9:47 am

Soon... the talking has to stop, and it will time for those hard decisions.
ANZAC competition is very strong and B&I hair will need to be on its absolute mettle.
So who get to wear the coveted red jersey 1- 15, and conversely who is going to get that dreaded call ?

"sorry lad, you're a great player, but your hairdresser has let you down, the other guys have a far more professional hair do, and we can only take 35 plus personal stylists on that Qantas flight "

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 16 May 2013, 9:52 am

BOD in particular really shouldn't have been picked to tour. He's been letting the side down ever since he took on the Russell Crowe Legionaire look five or six years ago. He was once a swan of the outrageously decadent highlights and tossled look.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu 16 May 2013, 12:30 pm

Strettle has to be in there - anyone whose fringe extends further from his forehead that the roof on the club's stadium is a certainty for this team.

Wilko at 10? The luxuriant flowing locks of his recent French career rather than the severe short cut of his prime years though.

Pity it's Anzac and not all SH - would have to be a spot in the team for Percy Montgomery

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 16 May 2013, 1:13 pm

dummy_half wrote:Strettle has to be in there - anyone whose fringe extends further from his forehead that the roof on the club's stadium is a certainty for this team.

Wilko at 10? The luxuriant flowing locks of his recent French career rather than the severe short cut of his prime years though.

Pity it's Anzac and not all SH - would have to be a spot in the team for Percy Montgomery

Strettle had a plain old haircut since then, so he has let the side down i'm afraid.
I only chose ANZAC beause some poster mentioned they have set an awesome standard apparently, so hair the ones to be beaten.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 1:39 pm

Samo v Faletau could have been a fro off. I wish Toby would grow his back properly anyway, as that fake afro I bought kept me lovely and warm in the winter.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 16 May 2013, 1:47 pm

I've always liked Stockosh's hair do!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Meflanker Thu 16 May 2013, 1:52 pm

1. Marler
2. Hibbard
3. Jones
4. Palmer?/ Botha
5. Gray
6. Navidi
7. Wallace
8. Heaslip
9. Care
10. Farrell
11. Yarde
12. Madigan
13. ?
14. Monye
15. Cipriani?

Meflanker

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Thu 16 May 2013, 2:08 pm

Jerry Flannery used to have the worst sh1t wig in world rugby.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 16 May 2013, 3:44 pm

MeFlanker, thanks, good effort. clap
Need a SHer to do the opposition team.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Thu 16 May 2013, 4:07 pm

Jerry Collins' Guinnes hair-do has to be mentioned on the SHemisphere team.

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusHalberstram Thu 16 May 2013, 4:15 pm

Most sensible thread for ages.

Samson Lee has to be pushing for a bench spot. That man is putting in 110% at the hairdressers week-in week-out - his hair looks more ridiculous by the day. I don't even know what you call it, but it has to be worthy of a Lions cuts place!

MarcusHalberstram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 May 2013, 6:52 pm

Who can forget Adam Jones' braided hair faux pas???

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Thu 16 May 2013, 8:56 pm

as Mork used to say:

"Nonu Nonu".

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Fri 17 May 2013, 2:02 am

Nonu a.k.a Predator vs JOC a.k.a Beiber

Haircuts at dawn... thumbsup

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 17 May 2013, 7:18 am

Risca Rev wrote:Samo v Faletau could have been a fro off. I wish Toby would grow his back properly anyway, as that fake afro I bought kept me lovely and warm in the winter.

I agree Rev that was quite a revenue maker but they all bit redundant now, how selfish can he be Whistle
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Fri 17 May 2013, 7:24 am

how is cole on the lions tour he has no hair at all Smile

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by andy powells minder Fri 17 May 2013, 4:38 pm

Honeybadgers got to be in there for the ockers, along with eddei quirk from the reds, a ginger mullet for petes sake, even worse than shane byrnes, plus of course saia faingaa

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down