The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One last comment on this weekend's fight

+5
wow_junky
Michaels, Sean
Lumbering_Jack
Soldier_Of_Fortune
D4thincarnation
9 posters

Go down

One last comment on this weekend's fight Empty One last comment on this weekend's fight

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 3:47 pm

Been done to death about how much of a mismatch/farce this is going to be so I'm going to skip that part...however, my genuine wish is that, even in defeat, Mosley escapes unharmed this weekend. Always been a fan of his and, even as far back as his LW days, it wasn't hard to see why he was so highly rated by everyone.

The ride has to come to an end for us all sooner or later and I think Shane deserves better than to be a punchbag in front of crowd of fans baying for his blood. boxing

Peace out fellas

More drivel next week!

Hug

Back to top Go down

One last comment on this weekend's fight Empty Re: One last comment on this weekend's fight

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 4:03 pm

It should be a great fight, I can't wait. Not long to go now. The weigh in should be later on tonight.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

One last comment on this weekend's fight Empty Re: One last comment on this weekend's fight

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Fri 06 May 2011, 4:12 pm

I hope Mosley does it as I will get double points in the prediction league!

I do agree with the general view on here thou

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 06 May 2011, 4:29 pm

Hopefully Shane wont suffer to badly...

He is so far best his best its ridiculous. I pray his corner take mercy and pull him out sharpish. He will be slurring his words even more if he suffers a bad beating.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Fri 06 May 2011, 4:30 pm

It's kicked right off in here today. Very entertaining. Tried to post a WUM comment in reply to Hobo's last post but he's locked it.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 06 May 2011, 4:32 pm

Not sure what is up with HOBO...

Maybe he can share

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by wow_junky Fri 06 May 2011, 4:34 pm

Michaels, Sean wrote:It's kicked right off in here today. Very entertaining. Tried to post a WUM comment in reply to Hobo's last post but he's locked it.

Yeah, I spent 15 minutes typing up a rebuttal to Lumbering_Jack's moronic WUM attempt and then realised the thread had been locked!

wow_junky

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 06 May 2011, 4:34 pm

He done gone and lost it today, thats for sure.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 06 May 2011, 4:38 pm

wow_junky wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:It's kicked right off in here today. Very entertaining. Tried to post a WUM comment in reply to Hobo's last post but he's locked it.

Yeah, I spent 15 minutes typing up a rebuttal to Lumbering_Jack's moronic WUM attempt and then realised the thread had been locked!

I probably wouldn't have read it anyway.

Keep them short and to the point. If I wanted to read several paragraphs i'd pick up a book. As it happens, I hate reading.

I await some jokes...

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 06 May 2011, 4:39 pm

I hate all towns in Berkshire.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by expertBoxingMaster Fri 06 May 2011, 4:40 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:It should be a great fight, I can't wait. Not long to go now. The weigh in should be later on tonight.

laughing

P.S. this site is great

expertBoxingMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 06 May 2011, 4:42 pm

Looking forward to seeing how Pavlik fares. That's the fight, yes?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 06 May 2011, 4:42 pm

Arce-Vasquez

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 06 May 2011, 4:46 pm

Scottrf wrote:Arce-Vasquez

Bagheria-Arce

Remember those two footballers laughing

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down