The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great places to send the In-Laws ????

5 posters

Go down

Great places to send the In-Laws ???? Empty Great places to send the In-Laws ????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 05 Jun 2013, 5:25 pm

I'd like to send my Father-in-law and his subserviant Wife to Afghanistan but unfortunately flights are few and far between at the moment....

Where else would be the perfect spot to show my appreciation....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Great places to send the In-Laws ???? Empty Re: Great places to send the In-Laws ????

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 5:55 pm

Under the patio. A proven winner that one Truss.

Back to top Go down

Great places to send the In-Laws ???? Empty Re: Great places to send the In-Laws ????

Post by Duty281 Wed 05 Jun 2013, 6:14 pm

"Pakistan is the kind of place to send your mother-in-law for a month, all expenses-paid."

Good old Sir Ian Botham. OK

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu 06 Jun 2013, 6:21 am

Boston.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 06 Jun 2013, 8:22 am

Alum Rock, Birmingham.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 06 Jun 2013, 7:49 pm

Duty281 wrote:"Pakistan is the kind of place to send your mother-in-law for a month, all expenses-paid."

Good old Sir Ian Botham. OK

You should have sent your mother in law in to bat - Aamir Sohail World cup final 1992 Laugh

If they are rich or even just well off they will find pakistan a paradise, if they are careful with their money or lacking it it'll be hell.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down