The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger and Andy special features on the Beeb

+19
barrystar
The Special Juan
slashermcguirk
CaledonianCraig
FedsFan
lydian
bogbrush
lags72
time please
YvonneT
JuliusHMarx
Danny_1982
Andy11
Johnyjeep
murrayfan
Henman Bill
socal1976
invisiblecoolers
banbrotam
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roger and Andy special features on the Beeb - Page 2 Empty Roger and Andy special features on the Beeb

Post by banbrotam Wed 19 Jun - 2:48

First topic message reminder :

Just in case you didn't know there are two coming up

The first is on 5Live on Thursday about Roger's success

And the second is a BBC 2 documentary on Andy on Sunday night

Fitting that the current two best grass court players have their own show - let the fur start flying after that comment Run

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Roger and Andy special features on the Beeb - Page 2 Empty Re: Roger and Andy special features on the Beeb

Post by HM Murdock Mon 24 Jun - 22:21

Just watched it and thought it was very good.

In honesty, it didn't show me anything about Andy that I didn't know (although it was the first time I've seen him speak about the massacre) but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Hopefully though it showed another side of him to people who only judge him based on being grumpy on court!

As I think someone mentioned above, it also showed that the top 4 guys, despite different personalities, are a nice bunch!

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Roger and Andy special features on the Beeb - Page 2 Empty Re: Roger and Andy special features on the Beeb

Post by banbrotam Mon 24 Jun - 22:57

I do like the Nadal text - it's the kind of thing I'd do. What's most funny is that it still cracks up Rafa now!!

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 23:38

Poignant watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun - 23:42

The dunblane thing was interesting, in his book years ago he didnt thin much of it he sadi he didnt realise how big it was. It must have affected him recently

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2