The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
trottb
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
12 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:47 am

First topic message reminder :

An arthropod is an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton, a segmented body, and jointed appendages. Arthropods form the phylum Arthropoda, and include the insects, arachnids, and crustaceans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:24 pm

Jazz saxophonists of the roaring twenties?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm

Rowley wrote:It is not football Sean.

Tina, when you're back at work, have found you a new holiday home:

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/sep/30/strictly-super-rich-monaco-most-expensive-penthouse-odeon-tower

vulgar.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:28 pm

Very true Sean, but to be fair there are not too many $260m houses that can be considered understated.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:29 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I knowthat www.forumotion.com can suck my balls...

Do you keep getting the ad for starting your own forum? Are they implying that Adam and Hero are on thin ice?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

Rowley wrote:It is not football Sean.

Tina, when you're back at work, have found you a new holiday home:

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/architecture-design-blog/2014/sep/30/strictly-super-rich-monaco-most-expensive-penthouse-odeon-tower

That's very kind of you, Jeff, but I have little intention of going back to work full time so that will have to wait.

There is a Dutch family who have bought the house next to ours in Spain. I am hoping they are going to start a cannabis farm. I quite fancy talking clogs with the father whilst we smoke bongs in the early evening heat.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:39 pm

Sounds like a lovely evening Tina, getting stoned with the Dutch neighbours before nipping round Wlad's for a few beers and a barbecue.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:40 pm

trottb wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I knowthat www.forumotion.com can suck my balls...

Do you keep getting the ad for starting your own forum? Are they implying that Adam and Hero are on thin ice?

I would hazard a guess that Trottb has never been on thin ice for very long. Or is it tophat the one we call fat?

And yes the forum was being a briefcasemong this morning. No ideas why and I wont lose sleep over it.

I might lose sleep over Rowley and Chris accusing ward of killing someone though

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:41 pm

Rowley wrote:Sounds like a lovely evening Tina, getting stoned with the Dutch neighbours before nipping round Wlad's for a few beers and a barbecue.

Wlad wasn't there last time.

His missus is pregnant (not mine) so maybe he is staying in America.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:52 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Sounds like a lovely evening Tina, getting stoned with the Dutch neighbours before nipping round Wlad's for a few beers and a barbecue.

Wlad wasn't there last time.  

His missus is pregnant (not mine) so maybe he is staying in America.

Her box is going to be a mess when that comes out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:52 pm

Ian, John, Gary, Rene...

Men you have slept with?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:57 pm

FFS.

The Stone Roses

Ian Brown, Gary 'Mani' Mountfield, Reni, John Squire

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 1:59 pm

Never heard of them.

Artist and link...

1 Say it loud, say it clear, you can listen as well as you hear
2 She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene
3 How can we start over when the fighting never ends?
4 Who's the leader of the club, that's made for you and me?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm

They're all michaels.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:06 pm

Short and sweet.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm

Well done Sean. Thought you'd have got there sooner though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm

Only knew 2 (Bolton and Jackson)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:10 pm

An extra point for naming all 5.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:16 pm

There isn't a number 5?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

Lyric, artist and link.

1) Walking down the street, distant memories are buried in the past, forever. I follow the Moskva down to Gorky Park.

2) You have found her, now go and get her. Remember to let her into your heart.

3) Don't you ever, don't you ever, lower yourself, forgetting all your standards.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

1. sCORPIONS - wIND OF CHANGE
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

SLAPCOCK!

We need 5 Michaels before we do the next one.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

Union Cane wrote:1. sCORPIONS - wIND OF CHANGE

yES

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:27 pm

2 hEY jUDE - tHE bEATLES.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:30 pm

Rowley wrote:2 hEY jUDE - tHE bEATLES.

YeS

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:31 pm

ThE lInk iS ArAchNiDs.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:32 pm

Union Cane wrote:ThE lInk iS ArAchNiDs.

WRonG

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:33 pm

trottb wrote:Do you keep getting the ad for starting your own forum? Are they implying that Adam and Hero are on thin ice?

Yep and yep...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:34 pm

iN5eCts?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:iN5eCts?

WeLL DoNE

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:36 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:iN5eCts?

WeLL DoNE

But NOT RiGHt

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:37 pm

aNtHR0p0NdS?

(c) seanmichaels
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:38 pm

Union Cane wrote:aNtHR0p0NdS?

(c) seanmichaels
BoOM.

CoRReCT

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 2:39 pm

iS thE ThIrD onE AlaNniS VinAIGreTte?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:01 pm

Thelyphondia, vinegaroon, well I thought is was quite clever.

Adam & th'Ants.

5 Michaelses's anyone?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:10 pm

Mike & the Mechanics

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:11 pm

Union Cane wrote:Thelyphondia, vinegaroon, well I thought is was quite clever.

Adam & th'Ants.

5 Michaelses's anyone?

Michael Bublé?

Jeff went to see him in concert.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:14 pm

For real?

What a woofter.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:17 pm

And no, it isn't him.

1. and the Mechanics
2. Jackson
3. Bolton
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:17 pm

Union Cane wrote:For real?

What a woofter.

Rowley wrote: Sorry Tino, can't hang around on here today.  Me and TSMR are off to watch Michael Bublé at the O2 tonight.  Can't wait.  The range of his voice makes my knees tremble.  In a non-gay way, I really love him.  

See you soon pal, love to the family

Yep, for real.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:22 pm

Union Cane wrote:For real?

What a woofter.

No, of course not. Tina knows I am far too big a music snob to go to such an evening.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:24 pm

Mickey Mouse

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:25 pm

1. and the Mechanics
2. Jackson
3. Bolton
4. Mouse
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:40 pm

You didn't do a number 5?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm

I did, it was Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 30 Sep 2014, 3:49 pm

wally.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:15 pm

Cat chewed through another pair of earphones, didn't even catch her in the act so couldn't give her a bollocking.  We'll see how smug the little c*nt looks when I drown her in the sink.

Sh1t on here today, by the way.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:12 am

Galted wrote:

Have you taught Galtova how to make a fire and cook a rabbit using only foraged items yet?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

Have you taught Galtova how to make a fire and cook a rabbit using only foraged items yet?

No, but he has convinced her of the benefits of cargo pants now. She is never seen out without them.

In work today. It's sh*t.

Morning Seany.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:18 am

Morning.

Bit of a damp start. Quite pleased as it will soften the square up for tomorrow's work. Favourite day of the year although I'm hoping I haven't left it too late with the weather on the turn.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Oct 2014, 8:35 am

sean wrote:Favourite day of the year

Why?

Morning Tino/sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next