The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edinburgh vs Ospreys 13th Feb

+23
reallybored
GLove39
tigertattie
TJ
BigGee
cakeordeath
MacKnocked-on
Nematode
The Saint
Jenifer McLadyboy
EST
VinceWLB
Weegie Wizard
RDW
CurlyOsp
Tattie Scones RRN
PenfroPete
funnyExiledScot
justified sinner
George Carlin
wayne
maestegmafia
EWT Spoons
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Edinburgh vs Ospreys 13th Feb - Page 2 Empty Edinburgh vs Ospreys 13th Feb

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 11 Feb 2015, 8:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Edinburgh vs Ospreys 13th Feb - Page 2 Edinbu10                   Edinburgh vs Ospreys 13th Feb - Page 2 Osprey11
Edinburgh Rugby Ospreys
13th February 2015
At Myreside, 8.05pm.

Live on BBC ALBA and BBC Wales

Referee: Gary Conway (IRFU, 7th competition game)
Assistant Referees: Graeme Wells, Stephen Hart (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: John Kirk (SRU)
TMO: Iain Ramage (SRU)

TEAMS:
Edinburgh
15 Jack Cuthbert
14 Tom Brown
13 Sam Beard
12 Phil Burleigh
11 Damien Hoyland
10 Jade Te Rure
09 Grayson Hart

01 Rory Sutherland
02 Neil Cochrane
03 Willem Nel
04 Anton Bresler
05 Ollie Atkins
06 Roddy Grant
07 Hugh Blake
08 Mike Coman

16 Stuart McInally
17 Grant Shiells
18 John Andress
19 Fraser McKenzie
20 Tomas Leonardi
21 Alex Glashan
22 Tom Heathcote
23 Andries Strauss

Ospreys
15 Dan Evans
14 Tom Grabham
13 Ashley Beck
12 Josh Matavesi
11 Richard Fussell
10 Sam Davies
09 Martin Roberts

01 Marc Thomas
02 Scott Otten
03 Dmitri Arhip
04 Tevita Cavubati
05 Rory Thornton
06 Joe Bearman
07 Sam Lewis
08 Tyler Ardron (Capt)

16 Matthew Dwyer
17 Duncan Jones
18 Daniel Suter
19 James King
20 Ieuan Jones
21 Dan Baker
22 Tom Habberfield
23 Jonathan Spratt

Previous Meetings
Date Home Score Away Att
21/9/14 Ospreys 62 - 13 Edinburgh Rugby 6,340
28/2/14 Edinburgh Rugby 31 - 25 Ospreys 3,000
21/9/13 Ospreys 44 - 10 Edinburgh Rugby 8,356

Form Guide
Date Team Score Team Att
23/1/15 Edinburgh 38 - 20 Bordeaux 4,817
17/1/15 Lyon 21 - 19 Edinburgh 10,935
9/1/15 Connacht 13 - 16 Edinburgh 5,267

Form Guide
Date Team Score Team Att
7/2/15 Bath 10 - 13 Ospreys 13,349
31/1/15 Gloucester 32 - 25 Ospreys 12,225
24/1/15 Treviso 23 - 20 Ospreys 2,780

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh vs Ospreys 13th Feb - Page 2 Empty Re: Edinburgh vs Ospreys 13th Feb

Post by justified sinner Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Nematode wrote:Like the team, we'll get a good look at Blake, Hoyland and Te Rure.

Noticed that tickets are from £20 which seems a little high given so many 6N games are ongoing and Edinburgh isn't exactly star-studded. Am I being tight, or are SRU ticket prices too much?  

For an adult to see Italy, they are expecting you to pay pretty much a minimum of £40 if you want to be able to see the game. If you book now, it's around £70 per adult.

You can go to Barcelona for two nights for £81.55. Just saying.

The problem is they can't lower ticket prices as it causes problems with season ticket holders (all 42 of them) who bought their ST on the basis of tickets costing 20 quid for every game - that's what they sold them on.

20 quid to stand at myrseide is ridiculous though.

Speaking as a season ticket holder I'd have no problems if they cut the prices for certain games. I honestly think though that 20 quid is a very good price to watch a Pro12 match, compare that to the joke that is the SPFL and you'll see what I mean.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:14 pm

Looking at the Embra team who's kidnapped Solomons? Where are Strauss, Bezzy, McLennan?

On a more serious note I see this as one more progression on Solomons build a club not a team roadmap. He's done exactly what he said when he came in and I applaud him for that.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:27 pm

To be fair, Hoyland and Brown are pretty our only wingers available, so he didn't have much choice!

Saying that, he could have picked beard on the wing instead, so there is definitely progress!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:34 pm

Yeah 6 months ago we'd have seen Strauss at 12, Burleigh at 13 and Beard on the wing 2 good centres outside a roadblock so no chance to play.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Thu 12 Feb 2015, 9:40 pm

Anyway why's Hoyland not in Vegas?

Weekend in Vegas or Myreside when it's peeing down. Bet he's chuffed.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu 12 Feb 2015, 10:01 pm

wayne wrote:
The Saint wrote:wayne not really wanting to drag this off topic but surely you aren't as biased as the rest of Ospreylia? Sometimes that IS what I'm actually lead to believe. Andries Pretorious was capped FFS, Shingler has never been international standard despite getting double figures in caps! So whether they were considered good enough or not by McBryde, Gatland or Howley is not always particularly relevant when you're judging the capabilities of a player. I think the ship may have sailed for Tovey and Evans now anyway as they are not performing as well as before, but I've no doubt they'd have developed after more time with TW. I'm not saying Tovey would have started ahead of Biggar, he'd probably have been on the bench. I think Evans was a definite starter going by his abilities. Ah, King... The only fans in Wales that rate him as a TW player are.....Ospreys fans (surprise surprise). Phillips, Priestland and Cuthbert shouldn't be in the current squad either; North, Tipuric are also lucky and that's just some names. Rees and Prydie could have been in there. Let's just face it we'll always be the most disliked region.
No you seemed to suggest you'd be winning silverware this season, I can't see it. Nor can I see Lydiate improving with you. I think we have better back-row options that him now, but I would have preferred us to bring him in than the Kiwi's. Ah, back to shoulda woulda coulda now is it. Only an idiot of your calibre would criticise someone for doing that and then do it themselves in the same post! That's as bad as what you were saying about how you would beat Treviso the other week after having just lost to them! Laugh
Pretorious was only picked for the 2nd match as McCusker went off injured in the first and Pretorious replaced him, when we played you lot in the LV and you played loads of your first team squad, who was No8 Evans that's who, and what was you saying about him that he wasn't a No 8, what are you on about Shingler he wasn't on the tour he was replaced by your golden boy of the minute Navidi.
As for this seasons squad you want Rees and Prydie in there (Ospreys Rejects), the only players we would have back that should be Ospreys are James, Halfpenny and Sanjay, if Walker wasn't so injury prone neither Prydie or Charge Down Amos would be anywhere near this Welsh Squad or DCs.
As for Lydiate there wasn't many of our forum members wanted him there in the beginning, and even fewer want him there now, Ardron is playing No 8 at the moment but with Baker on his way back and the same for Morgan Allen, King and Ardron would be battling for the 6 position, and we have the young North Walian Cracknell coming through, that is why we are NOT paying the full 40% of the DC  
Just show me where I suggested we'd be winning silverware this season, another of your porkies methinks

Pretorious was capped for us in the autumn whitewash I believe, which was the same season as Japan. He should NEVER have been in with a shout. Now that you mention his name, McCusker and his then team mate Turnbull were not worthy of squad selection either, and Evans was playing incredibly well in 2013. I can't remember ever saying Evans was not an 8? He's played there loads for Dragons so I would had to have been on drugs to say such a thing. The tour is a forgettable one for me, but I remember Navidi (along with Prydie) being the only ones to shine.
Reject LOL, they would walk into your team now. Roberts and Grabham and Fussell, it's not even a good joke from you tbh wayne. Amos has a future in the team and will be a prominent figure in the Wales back 3 for years to come...when we get a new coach because Gatland doesn't want to look past North and Cuthbert. Walker will be there too if he stops getting injured. I've been fairly unimpressed with what I've seen from Cracknell. However Thornton is a good, young player and Adam Beard is quite a big lad so somebody will pick him up as it's not like we produce good lock forwards each year.
wayne I, that's me, said that your post seemed to suggest you believe that Ospreys will be winning silverware this season. If you understand the terminology there then nobody is telling porkies. You don't half talk rubbish when someone gives you the truth about your team.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 10:41 am

The prospect of this evening's BBC Alba rugby double-header is making concentrating on work a little difficult to be honest, wife's not too happy but she got her fix of Patrick Grant (ex- Scotland Schools player apparently) sewing last night so ho hum.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 13 Feb 2015, 10:56 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Nematode wrote:Like the team, we'll get a good look at Blake, Hoyland and Te Rure.

Noticed that tickets are from £20 which seems a little high given so many 6N games are ongoing and Edinburgh isn't exactly star-studded. Am I being tight, or are SRU ticket prices too much?  

For an adult to see Italy, they are expecting you to pay pretty much a minimum of £40 if you want to be able to see the game. If you book now, it's around £70 per adult.

You can go to Barcelona for two nights for £81.55. Just saying.

The problem is they can't lower ticket prices as it causes problems with season ticket holders (all 42 of them) who bought their ST on the basis of tickets costing 20 quid for every game - that's what they sold them on.

Damn straight! I'd demand a rebate!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 13 Feb 2015, 12:28 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:

Also Your Strauss is the brother of our Strauss (Richardt of Leinster and Ireland fame) So a little bit of me gets angry when you slag him off.

If you saw him play you'd completely understand!

Fair enough. Though there are loads of Leinster fans giving out about the likes of Boss and Gopperth and how they should never be let loose on a pitch for us. Bloody good players. (Yes probably a lot better than Andries)

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:00 pm

I am really looking forward to tonight. Especially to see how Blake, Hoyland and Te Rure get on.

I placed a bet on the Scotland game last week (Scotland with a handicap of 11) so have some money in sky bet account. I think I might go for a treble of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Scotland win

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:21 pm

It sure is going to be a very interesting evening viewing. First the U20's game then the Pro 12.

I am not expecting us to win the junior game, we usually get humped by Wales at this level. We do have some promising youngsters though, Fargerson, Bradbury, Horne etc so it will be good to see how they shape up, even if we do not have enough depth to win the game. A decent performance would certainly be encouraging.

Same with the Edinburgh game, a lot of players in that side who we have hardly seen, some with plenty potential. This a decent looking Edinburgh side and this is a game they could win. It would do Glasgow a big favour if they could!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Fri 13 Feb 2015, 1:49 pm

Is the U20's game televised. last year the SRU broadcast it on YouTube, did it not

Just checked it's on Alba. Sweet

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:45 pm

The Saint wrote:
wayne wrote:
The Saint wrote:wayne not really wanting to drag this off topic but surely you aren't as biased as the rest of Ospreylia? Sometimes that IS what I'm actually lead to believe. Andries Pretorious was capped FFS, Shingler has never been international standard despite getting double figures in caps! So whether they were considered good enough or not by McBryde, Gatland or Howley is not always particularly relevant when you're judging the capabilities of a player. I think the ship may have sailed for Tovey and Evans now anyway as they are not performing as well as before, but I've no doubt they'd have developed after more time with TW. I'm not saying Tovey would have started ahead of Biggar, he'd probably have been on the bench. I think Evans was a definite starter going by his abilities. Ah, King... The only fans in Wales that rate him as a TW player are.....Ospreys fans (surprise surprise). Phillips, Priestland and Cuthbert shouldn't be in the current squad either; North, Tipuric are also lucky and that's just some names. Rees and Prydie could have been in there. Let's just face it we'll always be the most disliked region.
No you seemed to suggest you'd be winning silverware this season, I can't see it. Nor can I see Lydiate improving with you. I think we have better back-row options that him now, but I would have preferred us to bring him in than the Kiwi's. Ah, back to shoulda woulda coulda now is it. Only an idiot of your calibre would criticise someone for doing that and then do it themselves in the same post! That's as bad as what you were saying about how you would beat Treviso the other week after having just lost to them! Laugh
Pretorious was only picked for the 2nd match as McCusker went off injured in the first and Pretorious replaced him, when we played you lot in the LV and you played loads of your first team squad, who was No8 Evans that's who, and what was you saying about him that he wasn't a No 8, what are you on about Shingler he wasn't on the tour he was replaced by your golden boy of the minute Navidi.
As for this seasons squad you want Rees and Prydie in there (Ospreys Rejects), the only players we would have back that should be Ospreys are James, Halfpenny and Sanjay, if Walker wasn't so injury prone neither Prydie or Charge Down Amos would be anywhere near this Welsh Squad or DCs.
As for Lydiate there wasn't many of our forum members wanted him there in the beginning, and even fewer want him there now, Ardron is playing No 8 at the moment but with Baker on his way back and the same for Morgan Allen, King and Ardron would be battling for the 6 position, and we have the young North Walian Cracknell coming through, that is why we are NOT paying the full 40% of the DC  
Just show me where I suggested we'd be winning silverware this season, another of your porkies methinks

Pretorious was capped for us in the autumn whitewash I believe, which was the same season as Japan. He should NEVER have been in with a shout. Now that you mention his name, McCusker and his then team mate Turnbull were not worthy of squad selection either, and Evans was playing incredibly well in 2013. I can't remember ever saying Evans was not an 8? He's played there loads for Dragons so I would had to have been on drugs to say such a thing. The tour is a forgettable one for me, but I remember Navidi (along with Prydie) being the only ones to shine.
Reject LOL, they would walk into your team now. Roberts and Grabham and Fussell, it's not even a good joke from you tbh wayne. Amos has a future in the team and will be a prominent figure in the Wales back 3 for years to come...when we get a new coach because Gatland doesn't want to look past North and Cuthbert. Walker will be there too if he stops getting injured. I've been fairly unimpressed with what I've seen from Cracknell. However Thornton is a good, young player and Adam Beard is quite a big lad so somebody will pick him up as it's not like we produce good lock forwards each year.
wayne I, that's me, said that your post seemed to suggest you believe that Ospreys will be winning silverware this season. If you understand the terminology there then nobody is telling porkies. You don't half talk rubbish when someone gives you the truth about your team.
Yes you are right, Rees and Prydie would get in our team squad tonight, Rees in front of Roberts and Prydie on the bench, the only point being I'm NOT talking about when we are missing 20 to 23 players due to injury, U 20s and Team Wales commitments, when we have a full squad available this season Rees would be on the bench at best, next season when we have Brendan Leonard he would be surplus to requirements, and if it was up to me, Roberts wouldn't be first choice tonight, Habberfield would, as for Prydie he is like Brew, show up well for a poor team, yet rubbish for a good team, the only decent attribute he has, is his goalkicking, the only winger at our team he is better than is Natoga and only then defensively.
Finally when have you actually SEEN Cracknell play for us ?

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Fri 13 Feb 2015, 2:53 pm

I've seen him play for the U20s and that has always been a good indicator of playing abilities. I said Sam Davies was a below average player on the U20 scene and he still is. Likewise, I said it about Angus O'Brien and he seems to have fallen back to where he belongs in the premiership. I said the Ospreys props had a future and both have since made a good step-up to rugby, not so much Nicky Thomas but with his move he has a good opportunity

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 13 Feb 2015, 3:08 pm

The Saint wrote:I've seen him play for the U20s and that has always been a good indicator of playing abilities. I said Sam Davies was a below average player on the U20 scene and he still is. Likewise, I said it about Angus O'Brien and he seems to have fallen back to where he belongs in the premiership. I said the Ospreys props had a future and both have since made a good step-up to rugby, not so much Nicky Thomas but with his move he has a good opportunity  
He has actually been on the field for our last 3 matches and from reports has been quite outstanding, especially the last 2 LV games against Bath and Gloucester (2 decent teams), if you think that of Sam Davies you've obviously NOT watched us with an UNBIASED eye, if you have the inclination go on youtube and watch the Mathew Dwyer try last weekend and Sam's contribution to it, Sam has funnily enough been commended by Tandy on his game awareness and strategic kicking in the last few days.
I'm still waiting for you to actually show me where I said we would win silverware this season.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Fri 13 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm

wayne wrote:
The Saint wrote:I've seen him play for the U20s and that has always been a good indicator of playing abilities. I said Sam Davies was a below average player on the U20 scene and he still is. Likewise, I said it about Angus O'Brien and he seems to have fallen back to where he belongs in the premiership. I said the Ospreys props had a future and both have since made a good step-up to rugby, not so much Nicky Thomas but with his move he has a good opportunity  
He has actually been on the field for our last 3 matches and from reports has been quite outstanding, especially the last 2 LV games against Bath and Gloucester (2 decent teams), if you think that of Sam Davies you've obviously NOT watched us with an UNBIASED eye, if you have the inclination go on youtube and watch the Mathew Dwyer try last weekend and Sam's contribution to it, Sam has funnily enough been commended by Tandy on his game awareness and strategic kicking in the last few days.
I'm still waiting for you to actually show me where I said we would win silverware this season.

Playing for you a few times in the LV cup doesn't make him a good player, remember Matthew Jones? Similar situation, actually looked above average for Wales U21 but his career didn't take off. He had a lot of game time with the Ospreys too. I've already seen the try. And? Doesn't make him a good player overnight, he has too many limitations and weaknesses in his game.
You'll have to go back and read what I actually said. If you understood then you wouldn't be asking, but it appears you have poor reading and analytical abilities.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:04 pm

Gonna get our arses kicked I reakon. Lets see how Blake goes

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm

Edinburgh scrum looking good!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:13 pm

Te Rure is tiny!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:18 pm

Te Rure hasnt has the best of starts

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:21 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Te Rure hasnt has the best of starts

I know he has played NZ U20's but this is a big step up. He has clearly got good feet but can he control a game?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:22 pm

With the black head guard and lean, athletic build, Blake is the spitting image of Ross Rennie!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:23 pm

Lots of O's fans outhere it seems going by the big cheer after that penalty kick.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:26 pm

Lovely try!

Burleigh really is such a better player than Strauss

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:26 pm

I have to say, after a slightly shaky start, I am starting to like the look of Jade Te Rure. He certainly can play heads up rugby!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:32 pm

Some very strong scrummaging from Nel!

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:33 pm

Hes got a good break but its all about the basic skills - that drop out on the full (which is unforgivable) will probably cost us 3 points

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:35 pm

I have never really understood how professional player can get drop out on the full..

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm

Don't think Hoyland has touched the ball!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:40 pm

Te Rure is a complete headless chicken just now - we need heathcoats control

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:43 pm

It's a shame scotland v wakes is on Sunday. Would have been a better crowd here if the international was tomorrow. More Welsh fans making a valentine weekend of it???
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:45 pm

I don't even think that should be a penalty against Bresler, that's actually what "putting your body on the line" is like.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:46 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Te Rure is a complete headless chicken just now - we need heathcoats control

Agree with that. He has clearly got potential, but he needs to be eased into this level a bit. Just missed a kick as well, get Heathcote on!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:47 pm

Get heathcoat on!!

Te Rude has cost us 9 points with 2 easy kicks missed and that drop out on the full

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:48 pm

If I was there I'd be shouting, "are you Phil Godman in disguise?"

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:49 pm

Tell you what, Nelly can't qualify for Scotland quickly enough. He is going to be a very decent addition!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:49 pm

Almost made a hash of that lol

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:50 pm

Well its been all Edinburgh really - I'm fairly sure if heathcoat had been starting we'd have a much bigger lead

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:52 pm

Te Rure and Blake - thanks but no thanks.

We absolutely must win this game.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:54 pm

Solomons needs to sub Te Rure off to win this game - we need his control

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:58 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:Te Rure and Blake - thanks but no thanks.

We absolutely must win this game.

Bit harsh, especially about Blake, who has certainly being putting the tackles in, Te Rure did score the try as well. He should not have been starting though, this is going to be a tight game and those missed kicks may be the difference.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:00 pm

I'm at the game. Get Heathcoate in now

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:01 pm

I probably am letting a healthy dose of prejudice in, but I can't help but feel we would be better off with Leonardi and Heathcote. As you say, Blake has been busy but just not very effective.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

First time I've really noticed Hugh Blake tonight & it's him knocking on

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

Underwhelmed by Blake too, thought he was meant to be the best thing since sliced bread.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:11 pm

Leonardi looks big, get him on asap!

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by reallybored Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:13 pm

It's like Rennie's ghost is on the pitch

reallybored

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:14 pm

Tell you who is playing well, Grayson Hart. Having a very good game and taking his chance well.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:15 pm

Well thank God Heathcoat is on

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:16 pm

Here comes Heathcote. He needs to put down a marker. I would not write Te Rure off though, he certainly has got something.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next