The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Culture Cup rd 3 (Books)

+21
Adam D
Rowley
Roller_Coaster
Trebs
Silver
The Womble
dancingweeman
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
ChequeredJersey
The Boss
superflyweight
Hammersmith harrier
Galted
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Dolphin Ziggler
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
Azzy
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
25 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What is the best piece of fiction written by a European?

Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 44

Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Empty Culture Cup rd 3 (Books)

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 20 May 2015, 4:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Round 2 of the Culture Cup 2.0 finally comes to an end, and what a controversial round it turned out to be.  There were accusations of vote rigging (by me, about Adam.  I still think he has cheated), arguments, swearing and threats of physical violence.  But, that’s what great art does.  It inspires opinions, it creates extremes of emotion, it forces people to look into their souls.  Round 2 was great art.  Great art happening in front of our eyes, people.  There were one or two questions about the validity of some picks and, as usual, some invective spewed my way.  But I can handle it.  That’s what great leaders do, provide inspiration in the face of adversity.  It’s water of a ducks back to me.  Or jizz off Sean’s chin if you need a better metaphor.

So who were the movers and shakers in round 2?  Well, the biggest winners were Hero and Harrier who both scored 10 points with Madge and Dusty.  I voted for Madge so I can’t say I’m too disappointed with those choices.  Son Of A Preacher Man is a great song as well so no complaints from me.  Hero and Hammer are at the top of the table with Paul, Treb “Tik Tok” Trebs and 'fathead' Adam breathing down their necks.  That f*cking lunatic Ziggler somehow managed to lobby enough people to vote for his choon and finds himself in second place for round 2 with 8 points.  Adam with Hit Me Baby One More Time somehow claims the last podium position in round 2 with a truly awful song. I’d like to hit all the people that voted for it one more time with a massive claw hammer.  Although that would just involve hitting Adam over his stupid, fat head numerous times as he clearly cheated and rigged the votes.  Jeff and superfly continue their titanic “who is the least sh*t out of two sh*t posters” battle with Jeff’s solitary vote this round enabling him to snuggle up to his great rival on 2 points each in the table.

A few posters continue to languish with no points, with Sean “I lie more than Jay from the Inbetweeners” Michaels, Galted “Massively Gay Way” Mears and Julius “I’m old so I moan.  Deal with it” Marx all yet to break their 2.0 virginity.  Stella has become a bit of an enigma.  He joined late, and now won’t answer my PM’s.  This has forced me to choose for him in round 3.  Hopefully my choice will lift him from the foot of the table.

So the updated table looks like this:

1) Hero 16 pts
2) Harrier 14 pts
3) Paul 12 pts
4) Trebs 10 pts
5) Adam 10 pts
6) Ziggler 9 pts
7) SerialDAVE 7 pts
8) C&R 6 pts
9) Azzy 6 pts
10) weeman 5 pts
11) Nakatomi 4 pts
12) Beadle 4 pts
13) Union Cane 3 pts
14) Shah-abu bakr 3 pts
15) The Boss 3 pts
16) superfly 2 pts
17) Jeff 2 pts
18) Grumpy G*lfer 2 pts
19) Dagless 1 pt
20) Michaels 0 pts
21) Jules 0 pts
22) Ray Mears 0 pts
23) Stella 0 pts

Round 3 takes us to books and question was this:  WHAT IS THE BEST PIECE OF FICTION WRITTEN BY A EUROPEAN?

Please remember, THIS IS OPEN FOR ANYONE ON 606v2 TO VOTE

Thanks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Culture Cup rd 3 (Books) - Page 4 Empty Re: Culture Cup rd 3 (Books)

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 2:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Best not to mention G String with sean around. There will no doubt be a completely made-up fantasy completely true story of sexual conquest forthcoming.

Bird I lost my virginity to had a set of bloomers on. Poor girl went by the name for the remaining year or so at school.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 21 May 2015, 2:46 pm

Is air on a G String the tune from the Hamlet adverts? Dead cultured me.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 May 2015, 2:46 pm

Rowley wrote:Never trust any man who picks the fifth over the glorious ninth for Beethoven Dave. Agree about those classical types Dave, now jazz listeners on the other hand, those boys are cultured up to the eyeballs.

What about blues listeners Jeff? Or does that just muddy the waters?

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Thu 21 May 2015, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 2:47 pm

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Not at all surprised to find that Hero has nominated a book he doesn't like, which was his second choice because his first, another book he doesn't like, was already taken.
Hard to tell if people are nominating the "classics" because they read/enjoyed them or are simply appealing to the populist vote. Same goes for people who listen to Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" or Bach's "Air on a G String" or Beethoven's Fifth.

Never trust any man who picks the fifth over the glorious ninth for Beethoven Dave. Agree about those classical types Dave, now jazz listeners on the other hand, those boys are cultured up to the eyeballs. [/quote]

michaels'd that you spaz.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 2:48 pm

Nessum Dorma is the only decent classical song. And the one off Gladiator. And the Platoon one.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 2:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Not at all surprised to find that Hero has nominated a book he doesn't like, which was his second choice because his first, another book he doesn't like, was already taken.
Hard to tell if people are nominating the "classics" because they read/enjoyed them or are simply appealing to the populist vote. Same goes for people who listen to Vivaldi's "Four Seasons" or Bach's "Air on a G String" or Beethoven's Fifth.

Never trust any man who picks the fifth over the glorious ninth for Beethoven Dave. Agree about those classical types Dave, now jazz listeners on the other hand, those boys are cultured up to the eyeballs.

michaels'd that you spaz.[/quote]
Same with those silly ****s who think
MALEVOLENT CREATION's "Retribution" is better than "The Ten Commandments"
SEPULTURA's "Roots" is better than "Beneath the Remains"
METALLICA's "Black Album" is better than "Master of Puppets"
and on it goes......

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 May 2015, 2:57 pm

What about SLIPPERY WHEN WET, SerialDAVE?

That's a pretty hardcore METAL album. Where does that rank?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 3:02 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:What about SLIPPERY WHEN WET, SerialDAVE?

That's a pretty hardcore METAL album.  Where does that rank?
Is it any better or worse than "Keep the Faith"? They're two slightly different kinds of sh!t as far as I'm concerned, Tina. Both contain songs I know as I've suffered them in order to get my Hampton sticky with numerous rock chicks/chix but it doesn't make them great albums I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 May 2015, 3:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Both contain songs I know as I've suffered them in order to get my Hampton sticky with numerous rock chicks/chix but it doesn't make them great albums I'm afraid.

DAVE, meet sean. Sean, DAVE.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 3:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Both contain songs I know as I've suffered them in order to get my Hampton sticky with numerous rock chicks/chix but it doesn't make them great albums I'm afraid.

DAVE, meet sean. Sean, DAVE.
Only know the songs through chatting up some woman at the local club...failed miserably on numerous occasions and watched in disgust as they went off with some tool in spandex and eyeshadow instead. Sean would have scored every single time. Me? Missed out more often that not I'm afraid. Still know the f*cking lyrics to loads of sh!t "rock" songs which just adds insult to injury.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Thu 21 May 2015, 3:16 pm

You sound bitter.

Were you shot through the heart during that crazy crazy night?

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 21 May 2015, 3:18 pm

Come on now, SerialDAVE. It will be fine.

Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 3:21 pm

AEROSMITH had good chick nobbing potential in the mid 90's. Slightly before my heyday but romanced the odd bit of fluff with Crazy, crazy, crazy for you baby

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 3:26 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Only know the songs through chatting up some woman at the local club...failed miserably on numerous occasions and watched in disgust as they went off with some tool in spandex and eyeshadow instead. Sean would have scored every single time. Me? Missed out more often that not I'm afraid. Still know the f*cking lyrics to loads of sh!t "rock" songs which just adds insult to injury.

There was a time
When I was so broken hearted
Love wasn't much of a friend of mine
The tables have turned, yeah
'Cause me and them ways have parted
That kind of love was the killin' kind

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 May 2015, 3:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

There was a time

Ode to the Head Boy on the last day of school by Sean

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 May 2015, 3:30 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

By order of the prophet
We ban that boogie sound
Degenerate the faithful
With that crazy Casbah sound
But the Bedouin they brought out
The electric camel drum
The local guitar picker
Got his guitar picking thumb
As soon as the shareef
Had cleared the square
They began to wail

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 3:32 pm

Roller_Coaster wrote:You sound bitter.

Were you shot through the heart during that crazy crazy night?
Of course I'm bitter....you can sit and read Cyrano de Bergerac as much as you bloody like and convince yourself it's a vindication of what you've always believed, namely that it's what's inside that counts but the truth of the matter is that these woman were more interested in dating glam rock boys who wore tassled jackets and spangly scarves around their waists as opposed to sleeping with big dicked thrasher/death metal types. Of course I'm incredibly shallow as I always went for the ones with the biggest t!ts but I'm a bloke and it's in my job description to be a moron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2015, 3:32 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

There was a time

Think Sean was known as the "head" boy wasn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by jbeadlesbigrighthand Thu 21 May 2015, 3:57 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Never trust any man who picks the fifth over the glorious ninth for Beethoven Dave. Agree about those classical types Dave, now jazz listeners on the other hand, those boys are cultured up to the eyeballs.

What about blues listeners Jeff? Or does that just muddy the waters?

I can't imagine many culture cup regulars know bo diddley about the blues.

jbeadlesbigrighthand

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 21 May 2015, 4:00 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

There was a time

Think Sean was known as the "head" boy wasn't he?

He was actually known as the c*ck depository

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 21 May 2015, 5:14 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Never trust any man who picks the fifth over the glorious ninth for Beethoven Dave. Agree about those classical types Dave, now jazz listeners on the other hand, those boys are cultured up to the eyeballs.

and on it goes......

[/quote]

Or anyone who thinks Sepultura's "Beneath the Remains" is better than "Chaos A.D.".

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 22 May 2015, 9:10 am

How can cr@p like Britney Spears get me points and my pick this round only muster 1 vote? One of the all time classics and fairly standard reading at school?

Been made numerous times into a movie.

Last time I pick something genuinely good as opposed to popular.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 22 May 2015, 9:14 am

I think you pick neither good nor popular.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 May 2015, 9:15 am

I long since realised it does not do to try and guess what will attract points Adam. My pick in this round is arguably my lowest brow pick thus far (albeit is still brilliant) and is my highest points scorer.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 22 May 2015, 9:26 am

Hero wrote:I think you pick neither good nor popular.
I picked you for a co-host on the podcast so you are 100% right

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 22 May 2015, 9:39 am

The people pick me and my award winning jingles

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 10:39 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

and on it goes......

Or anyone who thinks Sepultura's "Beneath the Remains" is better than "Chaos A.D.".[/quote]
F*ck "Chaos A.D." It was the death knell for Sepultura...even "Arise" was better than that turdburger. They tried leaping onto the nu-metal bandwagon and it was downhill from then on in as far as I'm concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 May 2015, 10:41 am

I like REM. They rock!!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 10:43 am

Galted wrote:I like REM. They rock!!!
You also make gloves out of toilet paper so I think we can dispense with your opinion on anything, GALTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 10:46 am

DAVE667 wrote:
You also make gloves out of toilet paper so I think we can dispense with your opinion on anything, GALTED

Gore-Tex?
Jack Wolfskin?
Internet Russian brides?
Cargo pants?
Sh*t trainers from the 1980's?
The life and times of Ray Mears?

I don't think you should be so quick to dismiss Galted, SerialDAVE.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 May 2015, 10:49 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Gore-Tex?
Jack Wolfskin?
Internet Russian brides?
Cargo pants?

Maybe the top 3 and number 5. 4 and 6 are just products of your stalkerish imagination.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 10:55 am

Galted wrote:4 and 6 are just products of your stalkerish imagination.

That is just a fraction of what I imagine about you, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 10:58 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Gore-Tex?
Jack Wolfskin?
Internet Russian brides?
Cargo pants?

I used to like GALTED, I really did (not as much as I like you Tina, that would be nigh on impossible) but I'm afraid this toilet paper glove thing has made me question whether or not it's worth paying money to visit Galted and kill him. It sickens me to the pit of my stomach and I've wallowed in the offal of slaughtered whores which should tell you how disgusted I am by his actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 May 2015, 11:49 am

DAVE667 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Gore-Tex?
Jack Wolfskin?
Internet Russian brides?
Cargo pants?

I used to like GALTED, I really did (not as much as I like you Tina, that would be nigh on impossible) but I'm afraid this toilet paper glove thing has made me question whether or not it's worth paying money to visit Galted and kill him. It sickens me to the pit of my stomach and I've wallowed in the offal of slaughtered whores which should tell you how disgusted I am by his actions.

The alternative was Galtova's wrath. I should added in my original post that the toilet flush had the same strength and volume of a 90-year-old having a slash.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 May 2015, 11:58 am

Do you imagine scenarios, exchanges, f*cking?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 May 2015, 12:06 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Gore-Tex?
Jack Wolfskin?
Internet Russian brides?
Cargo pants?

I used to like GALTED,  I really did (not as much as I like you Tina, that would be nigh on impossible) but I'm afraid this toilet paper glove thing has made me question whether or not it's worth paying money to visit Galted and kill him. It sickens me to the pit of my stomach and I've wallowed in the offal of slaughtered whores which should tell you how disgusted I am by his actions.

The alternative was Galtova's wrath.  I should added in my original post that the toilet flush had the same strength and volume of a 90-year-old having a slash.

OK we get the idea. No need to get personal.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 12:07 pm

Galted wrote:

I'm imagining strangling you with the laces from your Hi-tecs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 12:29 pm

Galted wrote:

I'm imagining SerialDAVE strangling you with the laces from your sh*t trainers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 22 May 2015, 12:37 pm

I may have come to the Hi-Tec party late on this one but all I remember about Hi-Tecs was that they were always the choice of the unpopular kid at school who couldn't convince his mum to buy him Nike or Adidas, they were below the Dunlop, Diadora, Reebok and Puma kids they were that bad. Come to school in a pair of Hi-Tecs and you'd quickly have a rather disparaging nickname for the rest of school.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 12:42 pm

Hero wrote:I may have come to the Hi-Tec party late on this one but all I remember about Hi-Tecs was that they were always the choice of the unpopular kid at school who couldn't convince his mum to buy him Nike or Adidas, they were below the Dunlop, Diadora, Reebok and Puma kids they were that bad. Come to school in a pair of Hi-Tecs and you'd quickly have a rather disparaging nickname for the rest of school.

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 12:43 pm

Hero wrote:I may have come to the Hi-Tec party late on this one but all I remember about Hi-Tecs was that they were always the choice of the unpopular kid at school who couldn't convince his mum to buy him Nike or Adidas, they were below the Dunlop, Diadora, Reebok and Puma kids they were that bad. Come to school in a pair of Hi-Tecs and you'd quickly have a rather disparaging nickname for the rest of school.

Hi-Tec BADMINTON and SQUASH have made a very minor comeback although the retro thing only stretches so far IMO (Adidas Samba)

Hi-tec "Slammer" were the basketball boot of choice for the discerning 80's thrasher. Stretch black denim jeans, leather biker jacket (cut off denim jacket worn over the top...optional) and a pair of Hi-tec Slammers......bootiful!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 22 May 2015, 12:59 pm

I play squash and wear Hi-Tec. They are certainly making a comeback in that sense but I wouldn't go in town wearing them.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 1:03 pm

Trebs wrote:I play squash and wear Hi-Tec. They are certainly making a comeback in that sense but I wouldn't go in town wearing them.

What if you were Galted combined them with cargo pants and a Gore-Tex jacket?  You'd look like a right Mr Fancy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 22 May 2015, 1:07 pm

I showed pictures of several Hi-Tec trainers to the resident younger person in the office, he said they looked mongie.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 1:21 pm

Hero wrote:I showed pictures of several Hi-Tec trainers to the resident younger person in the office, he said they looked mongie.
Young people are all c*nts anyway...no sartorial elegance, style or panache. Just a bunch of clotheshorses desperately trying to display their own unique style and sense of individuality by wearing the same off the peg sh!te as all the other young frigtards.

Maturity comes when you are happy to wear what you want and care not a jot for the opinions of others....this only applies to people who aren't GALTED.....he's clearly an idiot and quite possibly a sex-offender in training

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 22 May 2015, 1:27 pm

Style tips from the man in the SLAYER T Shirt, who says we don't do culture round here?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 22 May 2015, 1:29 pm

Rowley wrote:Style tips from the man in the SLAYER T Shirt, who says we don't do culture round here?

Bald man in a SLAYER T Shirt, Jeff. Don't forget the bald bit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 22 May 2015, 1:47 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Young people are all c*nts anyway...

That's true, you all are.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 22 May 2015, 1:50 pm

Exactly the same at my school although Puma werent in the lower category. Kids had Reebok Pumps and other popular brands (from memory) were Fila and British Knights.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 22 May 2015, 1:54 pm

Puma took a nose dive after Bravestarr came out and pronounced it pooma. Who wants pooma trainers?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next