The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

+11
Marky
FIFA Diva
Afro
Azzy
GSC
Holymiky
The_Enigma
Hero
Good Golly I'm Olly
Trebs
Fernando
15 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 6 Empty Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Fernando Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Manchester City - Azzy The Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 6th July by midnight
Bayern Munich & Fernando are Voter

Chelsea v Barcelona
Dortmund v Atletico Madrid
Juventus v Arsenal
Man Citeh v Real Madrid
Porto v PSG

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

CURRENT FIFA15 ROLL OF HONOUR
Nando
Marky
Hero
Azzy
Miky
Viva
Trebs
GSC
Olly
Afro

In true Ring style, you can swap places with someone above you by beating them.

Last edited by Fernando on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 am; edited 6 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Attention All. 

I have relinquished my £10 Million Cash Injection and have released Theo Walcott to fund my previous deal.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 6 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Fernando Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 pm

It's safe where it is. I was not gunna let Azzy pull this childish sh*t that's all Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Enigma's just released Walcott so are you happy now azzy?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Enigma you're a better man than me
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Laugh should have taken that Silva deal Olly

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Azzy's silence speaks volumes.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Just to let you all know I've added my £10m bonus, I would have rejected it if Azzy didn't act like Azzy Badmood.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:24 pm

Azzy has been in a meeting, hence Azzy's silence. Azzy is only being childish because the whole premise of the league has changed in three short days, thus ruining all the work done during the season. I'd positioned myself in 3rd place with a game in hand, with money to burn to give me a boost for the end of the season, and saw that notion evaporate.

Anyway, now I'm off the soapbox, Enigma, take the £10m if you feel the need, take back Walcott, and thrash Viva's terrible Dortmund side please Hug

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Go cry elsewhere Azzy. As much as I like you if you're joining the next league I'm not going to join, I'm not going to put the effort in while you quit moan and ruin the league by selling players at cut price.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Azzy wrote:Azzy has been in a meeting, hence Azzy's silence. Azzy is only being childish because the whole premise of the league has changed in three short days, thus ruining all the work done during the season. I'd positioned myself in 3rd place with a game in hand, with money to burn to give me a boost for the end of the season, and saw that notion evaporate.

Anyway, now I'm off the soapbox, Enigma, take the £10m if you feel the need, take back Walcott, and thrash Viva's terrible Dortmund side please Hug

When you say meeting, did you just get laid?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Afro wrote:
Azzy wrote:Azzy has been in a meeting, hence Azzy's silence. Azzy is only being childish because the whole premise of the league has changed in three short days, thus ruining all the work done during the season. I'd positioned myself in 3rd place with a game in hand, with money to burn to give me a boost for the end of the season, and saw that notion evaporate.

When you say meeting, did you just get laid?

When he said his employees were bearing the brunt of it I did wonder...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:33 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:Go cry elsewhere Azzy. As much as I like you if you're joining the next league I'm not going to join, I'm not going to put the effort in while you quit moan and ruin the league by selling players at cut price.

It looks like Azzy and Viva were close by and all the grumpy genes jumped the gap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:45 pm

I'm not grumpy at all. I only said the above because Azzy called by Dortmund side terrible .

I'm after a CM ,winger and striker
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:45 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:Go cry elsewhere Azzy. As much as I like you if you're joining the next league I'm not going to join, I'm not going to put the effort in while you quit moan and ruin the league by selling players at cut price.
Don't make me foe you kidda furious

This league was running perfectly well until the out of the blue £10m cheat bonus was agreed. That pi$$ed me off. As if that wasn't bad enough, TM then ruined weeks of careful planning. Then to add insult to fake online football managerial injury, Enigma adds the £10m cheat bonus, despite my regular and lengthy warnings about what would happen if anyone did. So if you want to blame anyone, blame yourselves for being greedy cheats, from the UK, with a poor exchange rate and managers who have more in common with Jimmy Carr than Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:I'm not grumpy at all. I only said the above because Azzy called by Dortmund side terrible .

OMG Shocked
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Great, you type the name of some Arab Sheikh in a post, now all I get is adverts for Thai brides. Thanks v2.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Azzy wrote:Great, you type the name of some Arab Sheikh in a post, now all I get is adverts for Thai brides. Thanks v2.

Yeah, that's the reason why you get those adverts... Rolling Eyes
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Azzy wrote:

This league was running perfectly well until the out of the blue £10m cheat bonus was agreed. That pi$$ed me off. As if that wasn't bad enough, TM then ruined weeks of careful planning. Then to add insult to fake online football managerial injury, Enigma adds the £10m cheat bonus, despite my regular and lengthy warnings about what would happen if anyone did. So if you want to blame anyone, blame yourselves for being greedy cheats, from the UK, with a poor exchange rate and managers who have more in common with Jimmy Carr than Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

Enigma has given it back though so all your moaning should be aimed at the lads of TM which surely have helped you? Less spending to get better players if your loaded therefore your at an advantage Whistle and you should be ashamed of yourself. tomato

#AzzyLogic

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Nando how did you manage to get Meat trombone soloist past the sweat filter in your tactics
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Azzy wrote:

You can foe me I don't care you're not in this league anymore. I'm not happy with the 10m but I get on with it,there's a trillion things that I don't like it but I get on with it.it's called being a grown up I suggest you do the same.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

The side can't be recovered once deleted but I have got it on FIFA.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:56 pm

When grown ups agree to rules - such as mortgages, wills, contracts of any nature - they stick to those rules and abide by them. If they don't, they generally end up divorced, or bankrupt, or homeless, or in jail. If this was a grown up league I'd be the guy banging my stick against your cell door, taunting you with my rod.

I spent weeks, weeks, making sure I was the only manager who could afford to buy quality players from TM, and now everyone can. You don't see why I was annoyed?#AzzyBadmood

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:56 pm

I wonder how the guys at ja are handling the TM value changes? Hopefully better than us lot Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm

I had 10m then swindled Viva for an extra 30, I'm on your side Azzy Hug

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm

i can see why but we don't run TM so if want to whine go to their forum and do it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:58 pm

Hero wrote:The side can't be recovered once deleted but I have got it on FIFA.

not deleted just hidden elsewhere on forum.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:59 pm

BamBam wrote:I had 10m then swindled Viva for an extra 30, I'm on your side Azzy Hug
I think Viva swindles himself actually, looking at the deals he made when the league started Whistle

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:02 pm

I can imagine the response if he goes on their forum and complains that they have ruined his plans in a pretend manager game Laugh

Let's just move on.

I have offered Enigma Walcott back again - he has declined again.

So we either keep him, Enigma is forced to have him in his squad (and I suspect he would release him again if he was) or he is returned to releases but no one else is ever allowed to sign him?

I know what the sensible option is, but not everyone agrees with me.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:02 pm

I've not added the £10m. Should be all of us or none of us though.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Just so everybody has a bit of clarity on the situation, I want nothing to do with Theo Walcott. If you give him back to me, he will be released and I will not add the money.

I'm willing to see out the remainder of the season but at this point, I really don't care if Azzy decided to stay or leave the league. Personally, I think he would have quit the league regardless of the money situation and quite frankly I find the TM thing laughable. 

You were all given your money back on the TP's that took place this week which was the fairest solution possible and my guess is Azzy decided to throw his toys out the pram because other's pipped him to his transfer targets.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 pm

I'm sorry Enigma, but the fact that you want nothing to do with Walcott is irrelevant. You have to take him back because you released him under pressure from Azzy. And you cannot release him again
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 pm

#vivalogic
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:19 pm

Enigma I salute your stance on Walcott, many's the time I've dug my heels in needlessly. You're a chip off the old block.

However you are wrong about TPs. I had more money than anyone, deliberately, because almost all of the quality players on TM were out of most manager's budgetary reach. Bacca and Abdennour I can live with, but players like Lacazette, Mata, Falcao are now available to anyone with a fiver found down the back of a sofa, rather than rewarding those who have saved their money for the occasion. There's no team in the league I couldn't outbid so it is categorically not about transfer targets. It's about a carefully planned strategy, ruined.

But back on topic, why the hell are Villa signing Gueye? He's not what they need.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:22 pm

I never took the 10m btw, not because of any moral shizzle, just because I already thought the balance was screwed in the league anyway and 10m wasn't exactly going to make me catch up.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:22 pm

But, I'm only signing Lacazette because I decided to sacrifice Lewandowski knowing I had £30m coming in from Viva, and needing to add a bit of depth to my side

I agree TM values changing mid season is a bit of a joke, but haven't some of us been buying players with a view to their value increasing? Surely we run the risk of values dropping too (on individuals I know)

I hope you change your mind and stick around

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Azzy wrote:Enigma I salute your stance on Walcott, many's the time I've dug my heels in needlessly. You're a chip off the old block.

However you are wrong about TPs. I had more money than anyone, deliberately, because almost all of the quality players on TM were out of most manager's budgetary reach. Bacca and Abdennour I can live with, but players like Lacazette, Mata, Falcao are now available to anyone with a fiver found down the back of a sofa, rather than rewarding those who have saved their money for the occasion. There's no team in the league I couldn't outbid so it is categorically not about transfer targets. It's about a carefully planned strategy, ruined.

But back on topic, why the hell are Villa signing Gueye? He's not what they need.

It's not as if Fernando has any control over TM is it? The problem was only spotted last night and all transactions that have taken place this week have been returned making it a level playing field again. Re-Bidding is the only fairest solution here, or adding the TM Value + 20% to compensate the loss, but that's up for discuss with Fernando, not me.

You will have to question how the other managers have gotten their transfer budgets but quite frankly, I have struggled all season.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:26 pm

Why not just change it to the German version of the site and the prices are in Euros?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Hero wrote:Why not just change it to the German version of the site and the prices are in Euros?

Welcome to my drum. Beat away
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Afro wrote:
Hero wrote:Why not just change it to the German version of the site and the prices are in Euros?

Welcome to my drum. Beat away
I suspect you've been wanting to ask Hero to beat away at you for some time.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Yep. I've been stood, drum in hand for ages, but he's never obliged me
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Too busy spunking his thai brides advert monies I bet.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 pm

I take pride in running the only league Azzy hasn't quit in a huff.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 pm

#GSCforrunner

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Viva's played a blinder, by nipping onto releases and signing Walcott he's made my day Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:43 pm

If Nando stops like he said he probably will next league we do, I have offered to take over but it would need to be agreed of course.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:44 pm

GSC wrote:I take pride in running the only league Azzy hasn't quit in a huff.
Technically I've been sacked from this one though.

Miky, you're a top bloke and an even better manager. I wholeheartedly support your candidacy.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:45 pm

#VoteMiky2015

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:49 pm

I would love for Miky to take over his a top guy .
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:01 pm

There's generally a lull between bigger leagues
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next