The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

+11
Marky
FIFA Diva
Afro
Azzy
GSC
Holymiky
The_Enigma
Hero
Good Golly I'm Olly
Trebs
Fernando
15 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 Empty Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Manchester City - Azzy The Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 6th July by midnight
Bayern Munich & Fernando are Voter

Chelsea v Barcelona
Dortmund v Atletico Madrid
Juventus v Arsenal
Man Citeh v Real Madrid
Porto v PSG

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

CURRENT FIFA15 ROLL OF HONOUR
Nando
Marky
Hero
Azzy
Miky
Viva
Trebs
GSC
Olly
Afro

In true Ring style, you can swap places with someone above you by beating them.

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:31 am; edited 6 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Holymiky Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:07 am

Afro wrote:
Holymiky wrote:Afro I miss you having a team in these leagues mate.

I realise that you aren't taking part for reasons that you have told me before but yeah just saying.

It's tempting to buy a PS4 so I can play the PS4 lads OK I don't think I will though.

Thanks buddy. If it makes you feel better, you're the only one Laugh

Even I don't miss me having a team in the league.

No worries, how comes you don't miss it?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:10 am

I demand to be on that list. I've beaten viva on fifa 13. And I've destroyed nick and Olly on it aswell.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:15 am

nadeem2099 wrote:So Barcelona have signed Arda Turan..........Who was expecting that?
Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP1B4vg1XF7AaU80A5_0f5htweFTI4JtuVZ_qQVA9Y__6RC_sqqA

Hasn't it been in the pipeline for quite a while?

I like the caveat that if the new Barca president doesn't want Turan, they can sell back to Atletico for 10% less than they paid.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:16 am

nadeem2099 wrote:I demand to be on that list. I've beaten viva on fifa 13. And I've destroyed nick and Olly on it aswell.

You beat someone on FIFA15, you get added just above that person. It's results that count, not talk. And it's 2015.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:21 am

At least I can say I'm the defending fifa 13 champion. How many of you lot beat viva when he had Poopie Internet connection. The match we played took at least 20 mins to finish.

Wasn't Turan's agent banging about saying Turan wants to play in the epl. Made a massive fuss about it aswell.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:34 am

Afro wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:I demand to be on that list. I've beaten viva on fifa 13. And I've destroyed nick and Olly on it aswell.

You beat someone on FIFA15, you get added just above that person. It's results that count, not talk. And it's 2015.
Move me above Hero then, I won our last game Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:37 am

You were already above him Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:37 am

I'll be on between 7-9 add me to a match if you fancy a game.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:40 am

How the hell is Miky above me? He's never beaten me, nor has he proven himself. It's like Raheem Sterling being worth more on TM than Thomas Muller.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:40 am

Because he's better then you Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:41 am

I could win a trillion matches in a row but I still won't be ranked higher than what I currently am. No suprise though when Nando is in charge of rankings.

Tactics are in don't expect anything but a loss with Nando doing them especially as his partner is playing me.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:44 am

The initial list is based solely on opinions from where different people have played each other and judged the different people. As not everyone has played everyone else, it is not going to be accurate at the moment.

But you can fix anything you see as a discrepancy by playing someone and taking their spot by beating them.

If you are unhappy with being below someone, don't just say it, play them and beat them. Talk is worthless now, it's actions that count
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:44 am

FIFA Diva wrote:I could win a trillion matches in a row but I still won't be ranked higher than what I currently am. No suprise though when Nando is in charge of rankings.

Tactics are in don't expect anything but a loss with Nando doing them especially as his partner is playing me.

I shall be fair angel That being said until all tactics are in im not doing them.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:46 am

These FIFA rankings have nearly caused as much friction as a £10m cash injection Laugh I do like them though.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:47 am

FIFA Diva wrote:I could win a trillion matches in a row but I still won't be ranked higher than what I currently am. No suprise though when Nando is in charge of rankings.

Yeah you can. It's entirely in your own hands. The table is artificial at the moment, that's acknowledged, but you play someone and beat them, you take their spot. Play cherries and beat him, you will go straight to the top.

We should add, that if you do not play any games for a while (say at least once a month?), you'll drop to the bottom of the list again. That's to stop people ducking each other.

Not that you'll care, because you'll be knackered, if not dead, after having played a trillion matches
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:49 am

Viva gunna be bottom for a long time if ducking gets you dropped Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:53 am

Holymiky wrote:These FIFA rankings have nearly caused as much friction as a £10m cash injection Laugh I do like them though.

Remember Miky, they don't count for anything at the moment as it's too much based on opinions. You guys need to play games and make the table count for something.

The Euro Division FIFA15 motto is now "Talk is cheap, actions count!"
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:54 am

Fernando wrote:Viva gunna be bottom for a long time if ducking gets you dropped Laugh  

I think it is safe to say I will remain at the bottom, given I have neither FIFA or a console Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:55 am

FIFA Diva wrote:Tactics are in don't expect anything but a loss with Nando doing them especially as his partner is playing me.

Good psychology there by Viva. Now Nando will feel pressured to not give Nadz the win in case it looks like bias clap
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:56 am

Add gsc to the list his bought an Xbox and take cherries of as he isn't here anymore R.I.P

How am I supposed to rank above the Xbox lot when I'll never play them unless they buy a PlayStation 4?

I reckon 1 month is far too long, at the most you need to play once a week unless you've got a major crisis.

On fight night you'd have to defend your belt at least 3 times a day or you'd lose it. So once a week is preety fair.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:58 am

Nando be like

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe3lYVzTwRRHjJY7VWIsktBdSHuf9bnmnBM6ASwvlUAZJjOmPj

And viva be like

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3T6Kq04448dVJGk0qls8IhNRoayyDYTgFNxYVCZjJ1zluYLmf
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:00 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:Add gsc to the list his bought an Xbox and take cherries of as he isn't here anymore R.I.P

How am I supposed to rank above the Xbox lot when I'll never play them unless they buy a PlayStation 4?

I reckon 1 month is far too long, at the most you need to play once a week unless you've got a major crisis.

On fight night you'd have to defend your belt at least 3 times a day or you'd lose it. So once a week is preety fair.

Alright we will split it in Champions League (xbox) Europa League (Ps4) since defeat all 3 of you on that side Whistle Also Afro ud be above Viva on Alphabetical order Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:01 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:Add gsc to the list his bought an Xbox and take cherries of as he isn't here anymore R.I.P

Okay, I'll update the list. Does anyone have both consoles?

I put a month as I didn't want to make it too short, but is once a week more reasonable? I don't really know, but it does seem short.

Also, I'm not going to track specifically how frequently people play, so it'll be more a feel if someone hasn't played for a while rather than an absolute fixed length of time.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:05 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:How am I supposed to rank above the Xbox lot when I'll never play them unless they buy a PlayStation 4?

Also, you consider yourself to belong at the top, and those at the top are PS4 players.

So beat them, you go ahead of the XBox owners and it then becomes their problem to try and get above you
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:13 pm

Nando you've never beat me in a legit game, you can't count the 6-0 because I said to you before the match I'll let you won so you'd progress.

Come back to when you actually beat me.

1 month is far too long to be inactive, I can play 3 matches online per hour . Maybe 2 weeks at the most then you'll get dropped.

I've offered out the ps4 boys but none of them have seemed to reply back. I'll be on around 7.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:15 pm

I would of progressed anyway so not my fault you can't count Whistle Nando vs Viva - 2 games 1 win 1 draw 0 defeats Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:17 pm

Talk is cheap, actions count!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:17 pm

At that time you weren't going to progress and if you were so confident why did you snap up my offer?

Sums you up and shows how much you're scared of me if you count that as a victory.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:21 pm

I was going to progress regardless of results Smile Wouldn't you take a free win if offered it cos someone is too dumb to be able to figure someone was already through Wink

Says the guy that's ducked me on 2 different consoles now Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:21 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:At that time you weren't going to progress and if you were so confident why did you snap up my offer?

Sums you up and shows how much you're scared of me if you count that as a victory.

Current ranking isn't based on either of those games between you. It is based on Marky's opinion on who was the better player having played you both.

Talk is cheap, actions count!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:24 pm

So why did you need a 6 goal swing or something if you were already through? You were not through you needed to beat me heavily and hope other results go in your favour.

I couldn't play you on Xbox because my online wouldn't work and its not like I can onto invite you to a game.I never received a invite from you . But yeah keep using the ducking excuse and try and put the blame on me.

If you've got a friend who owns a ps4 play me on ttheir console
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:27 pm

Q: Why does Viva prefer 1 horse-sized duck to 100 duck-sized horses?

A: Because he likes to DUCK people Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:27 pm

I didn't need one Smile If you couldn't work it out that's your own fault Smile So quit your excuses Viva. Ive been on your side of the fence twice and you wouldn't play me cos if you want to prove your better find a friend with an XB1 and play me. Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:29 pm

If Xbox bring out a slimmer version then I may buy one but at the moment I already have a George Foreman grill don't need another one.

Nando you seen the gameplay for Gears Of War? Looks amazing, Uncharted 4 looks beautiful too .
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:31 pm

You might aswell everyone else here has one really Whistle Not yet no i shall check them out later.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:32 pm

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 12 2Q==
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:33 pm

If I had a friend who owned an Xbox I wouldn't be friends with them anymore.

I'm done talking with all of you,like I said earlier I'll be on tonight between 7-9 my gamertag is CubanLinxII add me if you haven't before and invite me to a game
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:37 pm

Gears of war looks awesome better than anything on the ps4 at the moment until Uncharted 4 comes out.

Itd only be worth getting a Xbox if we all played one huge multiplayer game and we're in the same crew .
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:40 pm

Isn't GOW being released late 2016? That's a long time to wait isn't it.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:49 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:If I had a friend who owned an Xbox I wouldn't be friends with them anymore

This

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 07 Jul 2015, 12:53 pm

Trebs has done a fancast with olly about Norwich. Yiu lot should do one for each of your own clubs. Afro with Everton, viva with man utd, nando with Arsenal, marky with crawly and miky with Chelsea. Azzy is also invited.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:07 pm

Cheers Nadz.

I do agree though, I'd love to hear you all Smile

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:24 pm

Any word on when we'll be getting this week's lawyer offers? Need to try and generate some cash whilst the foreign transfer window is still open.

If this is infact going to be a one season wonder, I may as well look to freshen things up so a couple more players will be available to trade now.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:24 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:Trebs has done a fancast with olly about Norwich. Yiu lot should do one for each of your own clubs.  Afro with Everton, viva with man utd, nando with Arsenal, marky with crawly and miky with Chelsea. Azzy is also invited.
I'd rather cut my nuts off. I hate my own club nearly as much as I hate every other club. I pretty much hate football tbh.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:25 pm

Trebs when can you record, the best times for you?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:32 pm

I can do tonight, after 9pm.

Or tomorrow/Thusday after 6.30pm.

Offer goes out to everyone

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:35 pm

I can do tonight if you like, I might not be able to talk at a booming volume though as my baby niece will be in the room next door to me so I will have to be quieter obviously.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 07 Jul 2015, 1:38 pm

That's fine.

I'll see you tonight, PM me your Skype name and I'll add you.

If there's anything specific you want to discuss let me know and I'll put some questions in.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 07 Jul 2015, 5:45 pm

I may have been a little drunk when doing tactics last night
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 07 Jul 2015, 6:19 pm

I was coming down with tonsilitis so may have been a tad hallucinating.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next