The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

+11
Marky
FIFA Diva
Afro
Azzy
GSC
Holymiky
The_Enigma
Hero
Good Golly I'm Olly
Trebs
Fernando
15 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 17 Empty Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Manchester City - Azzy The Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 6th July by midnight
Bayern Munich & Fernando are Voter

Chelsea v Barcelona
Dortmund v Atletico Madrid
Juventus v Arsenal
Man Citeh v Real Madrid
Porto v PSG

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

CURRENT FIFA15 ROLL OF HONOUR
Nando
Marky
Hero
Azzy
Miky
Viva
Trebs
GSC
Olly
Afro

In true Ring style, you can swap places with someone above you by beating them.

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:31 am; edited 6 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 17 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 1:23 am

Stuffs me this week as Hazard is injured, planned to have Lucas Moura RW and Ronaldo LW, now I'm going to have to have a reshuffle (or make deals).

Marky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 17 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Holymiky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 7:42 am

I'm open to deals.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 10 Jul 2015, 7:46 am

Neymar >> Hazard

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 10 Jul 2015, 8:40 am

I prefer my front four to be honest.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 8:42 am

How will they line up though?

Di Maria - Tevez - Ronaldo
Rooney

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 10 Jul 2015, 8:46 am

Probably yeah

But it means no berbatov. Sad

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:21 am

This place is weird. What's with all the good players being bought? Where are all the Algerian under-17s prodigies?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:23 am

Olly wrote:Xbox One should be coming tomorrow - hopefully will set it up in the evening. PM me usernames peeps I'll add ya
Nice one Olly Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 17 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:27 am

sodhat wrote:This place is weird. What's with all the good players being bought? Where are all the Algerian under-17s prodigies?

It's a parallel universe where everyone has Galacticos and West Ham play in Europe and sign recognised international players.

Alright Soddy Hug
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:30 am

We're making Europe shudder in its boots with our crushing 1-0 win away in Andorra.

I'm not so bad. How are you guys doing?

I've been so busy working and doing house things that I got out of the habit of coming here. But today I'm really hungover and I don't think my work output is going to be up to much...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:34 am

Soddy! How's life treating you
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:37 am

sodhat wrote:But today I'm really hungover and I don't think my work output is going to be up to much...

Well, you know you're in the right place
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:39 am

Welcome to the board sodhat OK

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:43 am

I think I'm in a parallel universe too....

Hope you're well Soddy.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:47 am

Well you did just sign Dimitar Berbatov (unless somebody outbids you for ships and giggles)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:53 am

Marky wrote:Welcome to the board sodhat OK

Thanks Marky, I hope you guys like me.

Alright Olly, what's happening with you? Cradling a deflated football in bed every night, thinking of Tom Brady?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:54 am

sodhat wrote:

Guys, he's blatantly LRF.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:55 am

Well I am a pretend doctor.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:56 am

So was Dr Fox.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:57 am

Marky wrote:
sodhat wrote:

Guys, he's blatantly LRF.

And his IP lookup does show that he is in a school.

Although thinking about it, that could still be Soddy
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:58 am

Or it could be Dr Fox

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:58 am

Allegedly

(He looks like a suing type)

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:00 am

So give me a run down of whats happening in this league. I can't be arsed going through all the teams.

And how many times has Azzy quit so far?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:03 am

Azzy's only quit once this season, but it was for three different reasons.

Title is a 2 horse race between my Real Madrid and Nando's Bayern Munich, Trebs turned Barcelona into also-rans now featuring Manchester United's 2008 attack.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:04 am

Only once, but it is only a single season game and has only had 6 weeks.

It was a Champions League game, with all the top teams (excluding Everton and West Ham in order that no one had an unfair advantage), plus Dortmund and Porto. So it has become a game of taking a squad apart and rebuilding. Apart from Viva, who just did the first bit.

It is a stop gap really. The plan is to start a new game in which we use FIFA to generate results.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:09 am

WHOA, WHAT IS THIS FIFA MADNESS?!

I suppose that makes sense as a neutral arbiter of results. Unless Viva is playing against someone.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:12 am

Yeah, Viva still believes he is the undisputed best at FIFA.

Some things don't change.

Essentially, you will pick teams, formations and as much tactical instruction as FIFA allows.

Hero will then feed them into FIFA and it will play the match and decide the result. Like you said, a neutral arbiter.

Added advantage is that games can be watched live or post live, on Twitch.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:16 am

Hmm, sounds interesting.

So actual tactical instruction will become minimal? Sounds like Hero is going to be spending a sh!t load of time on the creation centre in Fifa though.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:21 am

sodhat wrote:Hmm, sounds interesting.

So actual tactical instruction will become minimal? Sounds like Hero is going to be spending a sh!t load of time on the creation centre in Fifa though.

It's something different. The tactics will be as detailed as FIFA allows, which I think is the ability to set overall style and some individual player instruction. I see it being done in the form of tactics template.

And Hero has already spent a sh1t load of time on the creation centre testing it. He hasn't worried about the recent heat wave beause of all the icy stares his missus has been giving him.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:28 am

Good to hear from you again soddy. Miky has taken your place as the dark horse of the league so if I were you I'd have a word.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:33 am

Morning Soddy (and the rest of you).

Yeah thought it'd be fun to try something new results wise and this way there's no moaning at an individual when their results don't meet with the expectations of the managers, and it allows for upsets to happen to make it a bit more exciting. The added bonus that we can have a match night where the games are streamed through Twitch and we all can watch them should make it exciting!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:35 am

You can go in advanced tactics and control things like width of play, build up play speed etc. Its all up to 100.

The main issue with this is that i will be buying players just for fifa.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:37 am

Compared to buying them just for TM?

Edit: In your case buying them for a trip down memory lane.

Last edited by Hero on Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:37 am

We still need to decide things in terms of how things are run etc.

What is the process for injuries, Tp's, teams we start with and budgets etc???

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:38 am

Trebs wrote:
The main issue with this is that i will be buying players just for fifa.

This isn't really an issue though. At the moment, you just buy them because of other people's ratings.

And everyone will be doing the same thing won't they. It'd be daft not to
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:42 am

I'd prefer it for a logistics point of view for swapping players about, that it's one specific league teams are picked from. Could have eleven from the Premier League and just take out the biggies.

Aston Villa
Newcastle
Stoke
Swansea
West Ham
Crystal Palace
West Brom
Sunderland
Everton
Leicester
Southampton

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:43 am

That makes sense, especially if it helps the swapping around.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:46 am

sodhat wrote:

Alright Olly, what's happening with you? Cradling a deflated football in bed every night, thinking of Tom Brady?

No staring at the picture of holding up the four rings duh

I'm working relatively hard - and still failing with women. So no different - yourself?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:47 am

Lacks Norwich hero

The day sodhat returned can only be topped by the return of PINEAPPLEHEAD
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:47 am

I wrote my best ever set of tactics in a realistic league playing as man utd against a chelsea side which was the strongest on paper. It had kaka, messi, ribery, david villa and every other top player you can think of. I still remember it to this day, and i will go back and find them, use them next week.

They'll be that good it'll be worth about five wins.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:49 am

Olly wrote:Lacks Norwich hero

The day sodhat returned can only be topped by the return of PINEAPPLEHEAD
I didn't add any of the promoted clubs but I'd be happy to swap Southampton out for you to have Norwich.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:50 am

Others to consider would be the Dutch league minus PSV & Ajax or the French league minus PSG, Lyon & Monaco.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:57 am

Whatever we do, we need to severely limit foreign transfers imo. I doubt there'll be many domestic deals otherwise.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 10:59 am

Would we include Marseille in the French League Hero?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:01 am

English league plz
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:04 am

What about Championship clubs?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:05 am

Holymiky wrote:Would we include Marseille in the French League Hero?

I imagine by the time it starts then there won't be much left of them so they should be fine.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:09 am

Championship clubs would be cool
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:15 am

I can poll 4 options if you want?

French
Prem
Dutch
Championship

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 10 Jul 2015, 11:16 am

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:

No staring at the picture of holding up the four rings duh

I'm working relatively hard - and still failing with women. So no different - yourself?

I have a real life girlfriend now, but I met her on POF so it's sort of cheating. First date boink = keeper Cool

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next