The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland -Wales 6Ns. Tickets

+2
bedfordwelsh
Dontheman2
6 posters

Go down

Ireland -Wales 6Ns. Tickets Empty Ireland -Wales 6Ns. Tickets

Post by Dontheman2 Fri 18 Dec 2015, 11:45 am

Does anybody. Know about how to get these? The IRFU website seems asleep. Online touts Viagogo and Seatwave have got loads at 200% + Bought official tickets for the Stade last year no problem. Thinking of turning up and getting some outside the gate.

Dontheman2

Back to top Go down

Ireland -Wales 6Ns. Tickets Empty Re: Ireland -Wales 6Ns. Tickets

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 18 Dec 2015, 7:58 pm

Don,

I have had a reply off the IRFU and they said there none of general sale through them, other sites as you say are hiked up as usual.

I am hoping a few connections back home will come good for me but other than that will have to wait until i get there and see if any available.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontheman2 Sun 20 Dec 2015, 4:37 pm

Cheers for that anyway BW

Dontheman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Sun 20 Dec 2015, 5:56 pm

I've found Dublin lucky hunting for tickets on the day at sensible prices, I have mine already, but through friends.

I'd say hold out, don't give those @#@#@#@#@ your money, I hate those sites and every pirchase just encourages them to get bigger and more dominant!!!

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontheman2 Sun 20 Dec 2015, 5:57 pm

Too 'kin true

Dontheman2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanster Sun 20 Dec 2015, 5:59 pm

Plus, is it just me or at every ground you go to in the 6N, the dirty touts outside the stadium selling tickets are cockneys?

Ive been all over and argued with plenty of them, cockneys the lot, it's baffling!

Fanster

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Sun 20 Dec 2015, 10:31 pm

Keep on eye on toutless.com. You cant sell tickets above face value. It might be worth a look

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 21 Dec 2015, 10:44 am

Dontheman2 wrote:Does anybody. Know about how to get these? The IRFU website seems asleep. Online touts Viagogo and Seatwave have got loads at 200% +   Bought official tickets for the Stade last year no problem. Thinking of turning up and getting some outside the gate.
Don do you have any connection with any of the smaller Welsh clubs, they will have an allocation if they asked for some. My brother is going for his 70th birthday celebration, he is a lifelong member of Pyle RFC, the only problem for you is normally the club has to apply very early, you might be too late to go down that avenue, but it is worth a try.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Mon 21 Dec 2015, 11:50 pm

Fanster wrote:Plus, is it just me or at every ground you go to in the 6N, the dirty touts outside the stadium selling tickets are cockneys?

Ive been all over and argued with plenty of them, cockneys the lot, it's baffling!

The ones outside Stade de France seem to hail from Senegal but haven't really spoke to them so maybe you're just right Smile

As an aside at least here the general public had a chance to get tickets for the England and Ireland games although they all sold out now after a few days (that said the easier is to get tickets though clubs as well).

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down