The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier Sports - will you be watching?

+34
Kingshu
Maine man
VinceWLB
ScarletSpiderman
Geen sport voor watjes
IanBru
No 7&1/2
Brendan
BigGee
SirJohnnyEnglish
Eejit
Irishhoneymonster
RDW
Welly
rodders
dogtooth
Cyril
EWT Spoons
RiscaGame
PhilBB
Luckless Pedestrian
Artful_Dodger
BamBam
XR
LordDowlais
Pot Hale
Pete330v2
No9
carpet baboon
RugbyFan100
CAInomore
marty2086
munkian
clivemcl
38 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Premier Sports - Are you signing up (already signed up?)

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Vote_lcap67%Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 12 ]
Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Vote_lcap6%Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Vote_lcap27%Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Empty Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by clivemcl Mon 13 Aug 2018, 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

The channel is available on Sky and Virgin, but not BT.

The alternative is the app or the website to stream.

These two options however don't allow you to record games.

I'll be interested to see if they add every single game to their On Demand library, and how long after the game has aired will the on demand version be available.

Is anyone switching to Sky or Virgin simply for Premier Sports?

Last edited by clivemcl on Wed 15 Aug 2018, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Empty Re: Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by RugbyFan100 Sun 09 Sep 2018, 11:22 am

Abysmal experience on Premier sports this weekend.

Firstly the webplayer wasn't working for the dragons game or the ospreys game. Then when it worked, it just didn't stream to chromecast.....audio dropouts all the time.

Then I find that on VirginMedia, the program guide was labelled wrongly - and the scarlets match was down as starting at 8.30pm - so it recorded the 2nd half only. Many people were caught out by this too. This maybe a virgin fault but it doesn't happen with any other channels.

Awful.

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Premier Sports - will you be watching? - Page 10 Empty Re: Premier Sports - will you be watching?

Post by Pot Hale Sun 09 Sep 2018, 12:02 pm

RugbyFan100 wrote:Abysmal experience on Premier sports this weekend.

Firstly the webplayer wasn't working for the dragons game or the ospreys game. Then when it worked, it just didn't stream to chromecast.....audio dropouts all the time.

Then I find that on VirginMedia, the program guide was labelled wrongly - and the scarlets match was down as starting at 8.30pm - so it recorded the 2nd half only. Many people were caught out by this too. This maybe a virgin fault but it doesn't happen with any other channels.

Awful.

Your Chromecast problem as you’ve described it sounds like a device problem if it was working on the web player.
The Virgin programme listings is a Virgin problem. Yours is not the only complaint about an incorrect listing - the PRO14 Hour show was also incorrectly listed.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan100 Sun 09 Sep 2018, 12:31 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
RugbyFan100 wrote:Abysmal experience on Premier sports this weekend.

Awful.

Your Chromecast problem as you’ve described it sounds like a device problem if it was working on the web player.  

Other sites work just fine.

The Virgin programme listings is a Virgin problem. Yours is not the only complaint about an incorrect listing - the PRO14 Hour show was also incorrectly listed.  

It's odd that the on demand shows are also 1 hour extra, and run into each other - exactly as they appear on the programme guide. But I guess if this doesn't happen on Sky tv then it must be a Virgin problem. They don't look like they are prepared to acknowledge it either.

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2018, 12:31 pm

I was going to post the same, Pot. Chromecast and Virgin problems rather than Premier Sports by the sounds of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan100 Sun 09 Sep 2018, 12:39 pm

The Oracle wrote:I was going to post the same, Pot. Chromecast and Virgin problems rather than Premier Sports by the sounds of it.  

I'm currently watching cricket via chromecast in HD. The premier player wouldn't even work in SD.

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan100 Sun 09 Sep 2018, 12:51 pm

The whole experience with VirginMedia has been an utter nightmare so far. Skysports and BT Sports were fine when I subscribed to them.

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sun 09 Sep 2018, 2:27 pm

Their website worked for me, even got it working on my xbox web browser, their was an occasional lag in audio but the picture was brilliant.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Sun 09 Sep 2018, 2:28 pm

So far it's all worked really well streaming for free on both mobdro and the firestick's Kodi.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sun 09 Sep 2018, 4:12 pm

RugbyFan100 wrote:
The Oracle wrote:I was going to post the same, Pot. Chromecast and Virgin problems rather than Premier Sports by the sounds of it.  

I'm currently watching cricket via chromecast in HD. The premier player wouldn't even work in SD.

That is strange. I watched a Premier stream of the Scarlets v Leinster match and connected it by cable to TV and it worked fine.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun 09 Sep 2018, 5:32 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
RugbyFan100 wrote:

That is strange.  I watched a Premier stream of the Scarlets v Leinster match and connected it by cable to TV and it worked fine.

On the first Friday of the season I couldn't access Premier Sports 1 on the player and couldn't watch the Blues vs Leinster game. Since then I've had no issues, but there is a guy on Facebook who still can't access the live player but can access on demand content. There is probably something quint about the player that is hindering some people, VPNs or browser settings etc.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 10 Sep 2018, 8:23 am

OK, I think we can all now cut the crap about this. I have been watching Premier sports for the past fortnight, it is without doubt a very decent coverage for the Pro14, but I think a few of the Irish members on here need to to apologise.

I was made to believe that Premier sports and EIR sports were two separate entities, when in reality they are not, I have access to EIR sports by the way, and both show exactly the same shows/programs, also, I have noticed, when I am watching the highlights shows, and the other rugby shows during the week, these are EIR sports shows, they are not Premier sports shows, yes it's nice to learn about the Irish provinces, and what they are up to behind the scenes and what players they have coming through, but I want to see more about the Welsh regions, this is not happening.

Whilst the coverage of the games themselves is very good, everything else is all geared towards the Irish audience, also, another thing I have noticed, that unless a team from Wales is playing an Irish province, then they will not be on the HD channel, they will be on Premier sports 2. I know I am being finicky, but, well, that's just me I suppose.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 8:51 am

LordDowlais wrote:OK, I think we can all now cut the crap about this. I have been watching Premier sports for the past fortnight, it is without doubt a very decent coverage for the Pro14, but I think a few of the Irish members on here need to to apologise.

I was made to believe that Premier sports and EIR sports were two separate entities, when in reality they are not, I have access to EIR sports by the way, and both show exactly the same shows/programs, also, I have noticed, when I am watching the highlights shows, and the other rugby shows during the week, these are EIR sports shows, they are not Premier sports shows, yes it's nice to learn about the Irish provinces, and what they are up to behind the scenes and what players they have coming through, but I want to see more about the Welsh regions, this is not happening.

Whilst the coverage of the games themselves is very good, everything else is all geared towards the Irish audience, also, another thing I have noticed, that unless a team from Wales is playing an Irish province, then they will not be on the HD channel, they will be on Premier sports 2. I know I am being finicky, but, well, that's just me I suppose.

picard

So because two broadcasters show a number of programs that are the same they are the same channel?

I guess since Sky Atlantic show a load of programs from HBO in America they must be the same channels

I can see how having all Welsh and Scottish broadcast teams are gearing programs towards an Irish audience, Sam Warburton is on all the kids walls in Dublin

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 10 Sep 2018, 9:02 am

marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:OK, I think we can all now cut the crap about this. I have been watching Premier sports for the past fortnight, it is without doubt a very decent coverage for the Pro14, but I think a few of the Irish members on here need to to apologise.

picard

So because two broadcasters show a number of programs that are the same they are the same channel?

I guess since Sky Atlantic show a load of programs from HBO in America they must be the same channels

I can see how having all Welsh and Scottish broadcast teams are gearing programs towards an Irish audience, Sam Warburton is on all the kids walls in Dublin

But I do not want to watch Irish rugby shows, also I do not want to pay for the pleasure of watching Irish rugby shows. Even you need to admit, that it is geared towards the Irish audience. I was told that it would be all about the Pro14, not about the Irish provinces.

Premier sports should do it's own rugby shows that cater for everyone. This is not happening.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 9:05 am

And how is having the likes of Sam Warburton on geared towards an Irish audience? And why would they gear programs toward an audience they can't show games to?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan100 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 9:08 am

Are you surprised though?

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 9:21 am

LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:And how is having the likes of Sam Warburton on geared towards an Irish audience? And why would they gear programs toward an audience they can't show games to?

Do you even watch the shows ? They can have anyone they like on there, but they only talk about the 4 provinces for the majority of it all.

Also, why to the Irish provinces always get preferential treatment for the HD channel ?

How long did they talk about the provinces during Ospreys and Edinburgh?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 9:22 am

LordDowlais wrote:
RugbyFan100 wrote:

Are you surprised though?

I really shouldn't be. But I was told by the masses on here that it would not be the case. But I will not hold my breath for an apolgy. Rolling Eyes

Is that like your apology over repeatedly telling plenty on here they were wrong about Eir and Premier being the same and continue to do so?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Mon 10 Sep 2018, 10:32 am

So if they are showing the same things they are the same company.

They might show the same rugby programs but I doubt they have the same content across the day.

TV3 use to be called "ITV Ireland" by people as they were showing the same programs such as the soaps and talent shows.  But they weren't they just wanted shows that would be watched.

Last edited by Brendan on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon 10 Sep 2018, 10:33 am

Paid the 89 quid for the year and really glad I did with some great games over the weekend.

Eirsport comes with it too, so a choice of games and pundits.

Very happy with the quality of the coverage.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan100 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 10:36 am

Premier Sports acknowledged some audio problems on some devices over the weekend

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 10 Sep 2018, 3:16 pm

Prem 2 will be in HD soon I believe.

munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:18 pm

marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:BamBam, do me a favour, give it a rest. I am fed up of you always making it personal about me on here, it is tiresome for me, and it must be for others as well. OK

Laugh Laugh Laugh

The irony

Now I'll ask again since you seem to be avoiding the question which is typical, you want to explain why Premier are appealing to an audience they only have to 20% of?

And I will counter that with why are Premier Sports showing programs from EIR sports when the UK is not the audience EIR sports are appealing to ?

To answer your question, I do not know, why are they ? Why are Premier sports showing programs that appeal to the Irish, when Premier Sports is supposed to appeal to the UK viewers ? Can you answer that one ? chin

picard

Who said the programs is trying to appeal to an Irish audience?

Can't programs appeal to a UK and Irish audience?

Really ????

EIR sports, is an Irish channel, for the Irish people who support Irish teams. Why is a channel who's audience is supposed to be the UK be airing programs that appeal to the Irish ?

Can you please at least try and answer ? If you can't, just admit it.

Admit what? You keep saying it appeals to the Irish yet offer no evidence to support it other than saying people won't admit it

The point he’s making is that The PRO14 Hour is produced by Eir Sport and Premier Sports carries the programme. Premier Sports have already acknowledged that they need to have more balance in the two panelists they pick. One isn’t enough. The presenter, Conor Morris, and the analyst, Murray Kinsella are the mainstays. Murray has an injury currently so can’t stand in studio next to the analysis board which is where he’s meant to be. It’ll change over next couple of weeks.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:23 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
The point he’s making is that The PRO14 Hour is produced by Eir Sport and Premier Sports carries the programme.  Premier Sports have already acknowledged that they need to have more balance in the two panelists they pick. One isn’t enough. The presenter, Conor Morris, and the analyst, Murray Kinsella are the mainstays.  Murray has an injury currently so can’t stand in studio next to the analysis board which is where he’s meant to be.  It’ll change over next couple of weeks.  

That's not the point he's making though, that's the problem. Greater representation for the different countries is one thing, claiming the program is 'appealing to an Irish audience' is another

If you read his posts, he's clearly claiming it is an Eir sports program rather than the co production that it is and when you use what is 1 hour of programming a week from, what, 25-30 hours of overall original programming covering the league then it highlights how pathetic his complaints truly are

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:27 pm

Its not a 'co production though', its an Eir sport production as Pot has explained
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:31 pm

munkian wrote:Its not a 'co production though', its an Eir sport production as Pot has explained

Really? Then why do they use interviews by Dougie Vipond etc like they did in the preview show?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:33 pm

You'd think that wouldn't you munkian!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:35 pm

Was the preview show not an EIR production too ? I'm hugely sure it was - and over half of it was dedicated to just 4 teams in the league - care to guess which 4 ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:37 pm

munkian wrote:Was the preview show not an EIR production too ?

No, hence why Premier are making comments on the make up of the panel

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:38 pm

munkian wrote:Was the preview show not an EIR production too ? I'm hugely sure it was - and over half of it was dedicated to just 4 teams in the league - care to guess which 4 ?

Who was presenting the preview show? I haven’t seen it myself.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:40 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
munkian wrote:Was the preview show not an EIR production too ? I'm hugely sure it was - and over half of it was dedicated to just 4 teams in the league - care to guess which 4 ?

Who was presenting the preview show?  I haven’t seen it myself.

24 Aug 2018 - Luke Fitzgerald and Martyn Williams join Connor Morris and Murray Kinsella in studio to discuss the upcoming season of PRO14 Rugby
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:44 pm

The imbalance has been over stated.  You are maybe talking about 5-10 minutes more of an hour long program being spent on the provinces and much of that is because they started with a look at the end of last season which included Leinster's victory in the final.  This then lead into the team previews with Leinster first which made sense, if I recall.  

Premier Sports have said they are going to try and be more balanced but this is all a storm in a tea cup over the preview show.

Last edited by Artful_Dodger on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Mon 10 Sep 2018, 4:47 pm

munkian wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

Who was presenting the preview show?  I haven’t seen it myself.

24 Aug 2018 - Luke Fitzgerald and Martyn Williams join Connor Morris and Murray Kinsella in studio to discuss the upcoming season of PRO14 Rugby

Ok. That programme is called “The PRO14 Hour”. It’s an Eir Sport production for TX by Premier Sports as well. When Murray is back on his feet, it’ll be different. And PS also acknowledge that they need to have a better balance of guest panellists. And they’ve asked EirSport to remove their on-air logos as well so that it’s a ‘clean’ feed.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 10 Sep 2018, 6:26 pm

Bambam/munkian/Marty/7.5/LD et al

There has been a bit of a witch hunt of LD on this thread which once again has led to thread going downhill rapidly. All of the threads that I have had to lock recently involve the same people, and I bet all of you believe you are innocent in all this. We cannot condone posters publicly sharing ways to illegally view sports on TV, and while I'm content that LD hasn't deliberately done this (nor has he actually said if this is exactly what he’s doing) I'll be tidying up the thread to remove references to this.

It is fair to say a number of you just do not get a long and this leads to mass bickering and normal rugby debate just isn't happening. I'd like to think we're all grown adults here who just want to talk rugby - all I can ask if you don't immediately resort to petty name calling, bickering and calling up grudges from the past. Most of you have shown that you can debate rugby in a civil manner – you just need to do it more often!

Can I ask that you move on from the LD interrogation and try and debate the topic at hand

Cheers,

RDW

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon 10 Sep 2018, 7:16 pm

I'm fairness I just advised him to check he wasn't doing anything illegal.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Tue 11 Sep 2018, 8:56 am

Just FYI, for those, like me, who often might be working during games, the phone app has them on demand much sooner than the web player has them on demand.
Phone app has them up about 2 hours after coverage ends. Web player is over 3 hours.

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue 11 Sep 2018, 9:28 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Bambam/munkian/Marty/7.5/LD et al

There has been a bit of a witch hunt of LD on this thread which once again has led to thread going downhill rapidly. All of the threads that I have had to lock recently involve the same people, and I bet all of you believe you are innocent in all this. We cannot condone posters publicly sharing ways to illegally view sports on TV, and while I'm content that LD hasn't deliberately done this (nor has he actually said if this is exactly what he’s doing) I'll be tidying up the thread to remove references to this.

It is fair to say a number of you just do not get a long and this leads to mass bickering and normal rugby debate just isn't happening. I'd like to think we're all grown adults here who just want to talk rugby - all I can ask if you don't immediately resort to petty name calling, bickering and calling up grudges from the past. Most of you have shown that you can debate rugby in a civil manner – you just need to do it more often!

Can I ask that you move on from the LD interrogation and try and debate the topic at hand

Cheers,

RDW

Sorry but this is out of line, if you are going to publically make out like he is being bullied then I will publically call bu!!sh!t on it

He came on to the thread demanding apologies from people declaring himself right and everyone else wrong even though he was still wrong and was shown repeatedly clear evidence of him being wrong before. He's not some little victim.

Yet again yesterday he came on here saying he was baffled the mods had not dealt with my behaviour, this is something he does repeatedly yet when challenged cannot say what he's talking about

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by RugbyFan100 Wed 12 Sep 2018, 11:04 am

Virgin Media have confirmed there are no plans as yet to bring Premier Sports 2 in HD on their platform. Unlike sky.

The Premier sports deal with virgin is getting worse by the day. Absolutely pathetic.

RugbyFan100

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed 12 Sep 2018, 11:08 am

Getting stuff for free is a bad deal for consumers Rolling Eyes

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 12 Sep 2018, 11:23 am

That's in Virgin's court, they aren't exactly well known for putting their customer's first.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:16 pm

Virgin have been going massively downhill for a while. As a former Sky employee I am biased, but the platform is so far ahead of Virgin its unbelievable

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:52 pm

BamBam wrote:Virgin have been going massively downhill for a while. As a former Sky employee I am biased, but the platform is so far ahead of Virgin its unbelievable

They need more investment in everything but Premier is currently free on Virgin, hard to see how getting something for nothing is a bad deal

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:53 pm

Laugh I had no idea

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 10:23 pm

The ‘Pro14 Hour’ highlights/chat show on Freesports has Lee ‘I love gold’ Byrne on it currently as a studio guest, along with Peter ‘Mini Me’ Stringer and a Scottish player whose name escapes me currently. And now they’re showing highlights of Blues v Benetton and dissecting the game in the studio in detail.

LD, are you watching?! Is it balanced enough for you???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2018, 10:32 pm

Alastair Kellock! It’s Alastair Kellock. Didn’t recognise him with a kojak haircut.

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Thu 13 Sep 2018, 9:52 am

The Oracle wrote:Alastair Kellock! It’s Alastair Kellock. Didn’t recognise him with a kojak haircut.
Surely you recognised it when he started speaking, and his deep bass tones exploded your subwoofer?
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2018, 12:41 pm

IanBru wrote:
The Oracle wrote:Alastair Kellock! It’s Alastair Kellock. Didn’t recognise him with a kojak haircut.
Surely you recognised it when he started speaking, and his deep bass tones exploded your subwoofer?

Helluva voice on the lad! Nice accent too. I could listen to him talking for hours on end!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:07 pm

The Eir Sport show is now bloody useless. I want a rugby show that talks about Irish rugby not some Welsh and Scottish blokes going on about Benetton.  Why are Eir Sport showing a programme that’s mainly for UK viewers....
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:31 pm

Just lulling them into a false sense of security, you must have missed the Great Big Irish Pro14 Conspiracy AGM where it was discussed

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:41 pm

Pot Hale wrote:The Eir Sport show is now bloody useless. I want a rugby show that talks about Irish rugby not some Welsh and Scottish blokes going on about Benetton.  Why are Eir Sport showing a programme that’s mainly for UK viewers....

And Peter Stringer, Pot. Don't forget Stringer. You MUSN'T forget Stringer! He's already got a chip on his shoulder about people overlooking him, the wee little fella that he is warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Fri 14 Sep 2018, 7:13 pm

The Oracle wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:The Eir Sport show is now bloody useless. I want a rugby show that talks about Irish rugby not some Welsh and Scottish blokes going on about Benetton.  Why are Eir Sport showing a programme that’s mainly for UK viewers....

And Peter Stringer, Pot.  Don't forget Stringer.  You MUSN'T forget Stringer!  He's already got a chip on his shoulder about people overlooking him, the wee little fella that he is  warning

Stringer, Stringer, Stringer - as one Sky commentator loquaciously commented after the wee one didn’t pass and scored a try instead. He’s been famous ever since. Besides he must be 68 by now, where’s the young flas who know all about the game?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next