The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early WM Card Guessing Game **Not a Prediction, Probably Some Spoilers**

+7
Marky
Crimey
Beer
Dolphin Ziggler
Luke
Samo
JoshSansom
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Early WM Card Guessing Game **Not a Prediction, Probably Some Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Early WM Card Guessing Game **Not a Prediction, Probably Some Spoilers**

Post by JoshSansom Tue 28 Jan 2020, 7:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

I fancied giving a really early guess at the WM card to check back on come April and see how definitely right I was on every point king

Pre Show WM Women's Battle Royal
Pre Show Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Pre Show AOP v Viking Raiders WWE Raw Tag Team Championships
Under Card Sheamus v Shinsuke Nakamura
Under Card New Day v Miz/Morrison v Usos v Ziggler/Roode WWE SD Tag Team Championships
Under Card Bayley v Shayna Baszler WWE SD Women's Championship
Under Card Samoa Joe v AJ Styles v Aleister Black WWE United States Championship
Under Card Baron Corbin v Daniel Bryan WWE Intercontinental Championship
Under Card Andrade v Rey Mysterio (Hair v Mask)
Under Card Kabuki Warriors v Natalya/Beth WWE Women's Tag Team Championships
Under Card Seth Rollins v Kevin Owens
Main Event Randy Orton v Edge
Main Event Becky Lynch v Charlotte Flair WWE Raw Women's Championship
Main Event Fiend v Roman Reigns WWE Universal Championship
Main Event Brock Lesnar v Drew McIntyre WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Anyone else want to give it a go?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Early WM Card Guessing Game **Not a Prediction, Probably Some Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Early WM Card Guessing Game **Not a Prediction, Probably Some Spoilers**

Post by Beer Tue 17 Mar 2020, 11:17 am

Anything to stop Roman getting booed.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Early WM Card Guessing Game **Not a Prediction, Probably Some Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Early WM Card Guessing Game **Not a Prediction, Probably Some Spoilers**

Post by Luke Tue 17 Mar 2020, 11:39 am

Yeah just heard that rumour, which sounds alot more plausible then them holding it at the performance center.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Wed 18 Mar 2020, 3:10 pm

The latest rumor is, that should wrestlemania actually go ahead. They will be cutting matches, and at most showing 8 to 10 (Regins/Goldberg, fiend/Cena,Edge/Orton, Lesner/McIntyre, Undertaker/Styles, Owen/Rollins, Becky/Shayna, Ripley/Flair).

Got to say, that if it does go ahead and this is the card. Other than the amount of part timers there. This is a decent card.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 19 Mar 2020, 2:40 am

WWE have sent out an email to the media outlets. Saying that wrestlemania is now going to be 2 nights, the 4th & 5th if April.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 19 Mar 2020, 9:48 am

To be fair, that's instead of a weakened Takeover on the 4th, spreading Mania over the two days instead and having two 3 hour shows from the PC makes a lot more sense

Especially with the NXT Women's Title being part of Mania already.

Also means both World Title matches can actually be the main event.

That Takeover card would have been unreal though based on recent NXT TV.

Ciampa v Gargano
Cole v Dream
Lee v Dijakovic v Priest
Broserweights v UE v GYV
Women's #1 contender Ladder Match

Put some of those on the 2 Day Mania and it'll make $$$

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 19 Mar 2020, 12:33 pm

If your spreading it over 2 days, why not. It's now being reported that they spreading it over multiple locations (not confirmed where yet).

Also given its restrictions, just how good was AEW last night, and there idea of using talent as a crowd and not having the hardcam on empty seats.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 20 Mar 2020, 5:30 pm

Brock Lesnar is currently at home on his Canadian ranch and theres a very real chance he wont be able to travel into the US for WrestleMania.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 21 Mar 2020, 12:58 pm

More matches added from last night.

6 way for the woman's title, and Elias/Corbin. And another potential match with Bryan/Zayn for the ICC title (which would be a match that I would want to see).

I'm beginning to think that this will go ahead, and that they will stack summer slam with matches, possibly these again.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sat 21 Mar 2020, 6:50 pm

Surely WM won’t go ahead???

And I really hope they don’t do it behind closed doors like smack down. Watching the “highlights” and it’s awful.

Would have been better putting on classic episodes
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 21 Mar 2020, 7:56 pm

That’s the plan, across two days

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 24 Mar 2020, 1:42 am

Wrestlemania is to be tapped this week.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 24 Mar 2020, 6:17 am

I still cant believe its going ahead at all. Cancel it for the foreseeable, give the talent some well earned time off, turn RAW and Smackdown into clip shows (which they already basically are) to keep your streak of “longest running blah blah blah” going come back stronger than ever.

Once all this passes, then put on the Mania you planned. The crowd will be so hot it will feel like the attitude era again.

I still cant believe that I’ve spent my 20 years of fandom waiting for a British WWE champion - nevermind a Scottish once which is going to blow my mind - but now its going to happen in the worst circumstances possible.

I feel rotten for Roman Reigns aswell. That guy should be in almost complete isolation but he’s being trotted out to try and carry Goldberg for five minutes.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 24 Mar 2020, 10:03 am

Roman was never going to put Coronavirus over.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 24 Mar 2020, 11:58 am

Beer wrote:Roman was never going to put Coronavirus over.

He might Goldberg now though.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 24 Mar 2020, 1:46 pm

Andrade and Angel Garza v the street prophets for the raw tag team titles, mix and Morrison v either the udo's or new day for the Smackdown tag title, and Alestor Black v Bobby Lashley, have all been added to the card.

Vince going for 2, 6 hour day cards then.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 24 Mar 2020, 1:48 pm

Pointless matches.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 24 Mar 2020, 2:25 pm

Rey Mysterio and Dana Brooke are both in quarantine and will miss Mania

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 27 Mar 2020, 10:23 am

WrestleMania Taping Spoiler:

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 27 Mar 2020, 11:21 am

Samo wrote:
WrestleMania Taping Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 27 Mar 2020, 12:52 pm

Spoiler:
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 28 Mar 2020, 1:10 pm

3 more matches added,
Bryan/Zayn, Ziggler/otis and mix& Morrison v the usos v new Day.

Though apparently miz is Ill so that may not have happened. Andrade is also apparently out after injuring a rib.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 28 Mar 2020, 1:30 pm

I also heard Bryan was self-isolating.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 28 Mar 2020, 2:07 pm

Whats this about Taker and Styles in a Boneyard match? What is one of those?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 28 Mar 2020, 4:27 pm

TwisT wrote:Whats this about Taker and Styles in a Boneyard match? What is one of those?

I'm presuming that it's a graveyard match.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 04 Apr 2020, 5:06 pm

Wow, just how lame was the thing changing Regins for Strowman.
Seriously a perfect opportunity to explain the real reasons why, keeping Regins liked for abit more as well. Plus a chance to put Strowman over as Regins could say my replacement, a man I've had many great battles with, and I believe can win etc.

Nope, not WWE, instead they'll change the picture, have a throw away announcement and that's it!!!! WTF.

Anyway first night, of a show I'm not interested in, and just can't find it in me to be bothered about. Only thing about tonight is which matches they put on. Otherwise just no expectation it will be good.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 04 Apr 2020, 7:41 pm

And because there's obviously just not enough matches or potential run ins etc.

2 more matches gave been added to the card.

Drew Gulak v Cesaro (which in all fairness should be a cracking match).
And
Liv Morgan v Natalya for reasons.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 05 Apr 2020, 3:06 am

Well that's night one over. My thoughts whilst trying not to give away any spoilers.

Bryan/Zayn and the women's tag matches (mainly for Askua), were good as was Gulak/Cesaro though that could have done with more time.

The 3 way ladder match for the tag team titles, and Owens/Rollins were outstanding.

And I actually enjoyed the boneyard match, some will hate it. But personally it was done well, the match was good by a modern taker match.

Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2