The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two)

+3
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat? Pick Two!

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap31%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 11 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap17%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap3%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap8%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap8%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap6%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap22%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap5%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Empty Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 May 2021, 11:54 am

You know the deal, it's a poll. Pick two people that are the two you dislike the most. The most Kumquat. That's the ticket. And someone talk to Galted, it's just getting sad now.

Group 8
Noel Edmonds
Richard Hammond
Hugh Jackman
Robbie Fowler
Ed Sheeran
Jamie Redknapp
Tucker Carlson
Ricky Gervais

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 14 May 2021, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 May 2021, 11:54 am

This is a ridiculously strong group.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eight (Vote for Two)

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 May 2021, 12:31 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:This is a ridiculously strong group.

3 of mine in there.

One I am not commenting on.

Glad Tucker is getting the votes he deserves and I'm delighted someone else (other than me) has voted for Hammond. The scrunch faced little weasel.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 May 2021, 12:32 pm

I'm still baffled Edmonds wasn't in yew tree

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 May 2021, 4:49 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I'm still baffled Edmonds wasn't in yew tree
Even his victims won't admit to have been near him

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 May 2021, 6:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 May 2021, 6:01 pm

This is the group of death.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 May 2021, 8:19 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

LOL out loud, glad you're back Shah.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 9:01 am

Commiserations to Tino on Hugh Jackman lagging behind. It is a very tough group and, although I agree with you that he is a monstrous c*nt, there are more deserving candidates. A bit odd that he's behind Ricky Gervais though, which leads me to think that this is being orchestrated to distress you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 May 2021, 10:15 am

Galted wrote:Commiserations to Tino on Hugh Jackman lagging behind.  It is a very tough group and, although I agree with you that he is a monstrous c*nt, there are more deserving candidates.  A bit odd that he's behind Ricky Gervais though, which leads me to think that this is being orchestrated to distress you.

It is distressing me a bit but the amount of votes for Hammond and Carlson is softening the blow.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 14 May 2021, 1:46 pm

Whats wrong with Hugh Jackman? I dont mind Ricky Gervais (and I can bring myself to hate the man who brought Karl Pilkington into my life) but I can see why some people dont like him. Genuinely puzzled about Jackman though.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 May 2021, 2:15 pm

Samo wrote:Whats wrong with Hugh Jackman?  I dont mind Ricky Gervais (and I can bring myself to hate the man who brought Karl Pilkington into my life) but I can see why some people dont like him.  Genuinely puzzled about Jackman though.

I had the misfortune of being in the same airport departure lounge with him once. Chicago O'Hare about 10 years ago. It was late at night and in the winter. Jackman decided to wander the departure lounge talking on his mobile phone very, very loudly and letting everyone know that Hugh Jackman was among us. Dropping quite a few f bombs as well which I don't mind but there is time and a place. Pretty sure he wasn't travelling cattle class either so he must have left the business lounge to come and let us all know he was there.

It gets worse.

He was wearing a white vest which is basically unacceptable for anyone who isn't either a gypsy or a young child. Certainly unacceptable in the meat of a Michigan winter.

It gets worse.

He had sunglasses on. Inside. At night.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 May 2021, 2:46 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Samo wrote:Whats wrong with Hugh Jackman?  I dont mind Ricky Gervais (and I can bring myself to hate the man who brought Karl Pilkington into my life) but I can see why some people dont like him.  Genuinely puzzled about Jackman though.

I had the misfortune of being in the same airport departure lounge with him once. Chicago O'Hare about 10 years ago. It was late at night and in the winter. Jackman decided to wander the departure lounge talking on his mobile phone very, very loudly and letting everyone know that Hugh Jackman was among us. Dropping quite a few f bombs as well which I don't mind but there is time and a place. Pretty sure he wasn't travelling cattle class either so he must have left the business lounge to come and let us all know he was there.

It gets worse.

He was wearing a white vest which is basically unacceptable for anyone who isn't either a gypsy or a young child. Certainly unacceptable in the meat of a Michigan winter.

It gets worse.

C*nt.

Tina's only upset because Jackman basically stole Tina's act and meant he also could not act the c*nt at the airport.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 2:47 pm

And he gave a hammy, piss-eyed Sean Penn level melodramatic performance in Prisoners.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 14 May 2021, 2:53 pm

It gets worse.

It gets worse.

C*nt.

Chicago is in Illinois, you may want to polish your otherwise impressive tirade.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 May 2021, 2:53 pm

superflyweight wrote:

It gets worse.

It gets worse.

C*nt.

Tina's only upset because Jackman basically stole Tina's act and meant he also could not act the c*nt at the airport.  

Oh I was still a c*nt because that is my normal demeanor but at least I wasn't wearing a vest.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 May 2021, 2:54 pm

Galted wrote:

It gets worse.

It gets worse.

C*nt.

Chicago is in Illinois, you may want to polish your otherwise impressive tirade.

Thanks Galted but I'm too angry to revisit the post. I'll leave it there so Samo can call me a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 May 2021, 6:11 pm

Edmonds and Carlson

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down