The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two)

2 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat? Pick Two!

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap11%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap5%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap8%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap19%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap14%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap19%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap8%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap16%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Empty Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 12:37 pm

Ill admit, I intended this one to be longer. A longer intro, start the week with a bang. Get things moving. But I really need the toilet so this is all you're getting.

Vote for Two:

Rylan Clark
The Angry Kiwi
Will Ferrell
Jack Whitehall
Russell Howard
Jeremy Clarkson
Romesh Ranganathan
Gerry McCann

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 19 May 2021, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 1:06 pm

Probably worth pointing out that the site can't really allow any speculation or legally questionable discussion about the McCanns. I don't think Fly is willing to work our defence for free. So I'll just moderate heavily.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 16 (Vote for Two)

Post by Galted Tue 18 May 2021, 9:22 am

This group is brutally c*ntish.  So much so that Romesh Ranganathan (one of my nominations) seems conspicuously uncuntish by comparison and my top three most hated nominations all appear together.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down