The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two)

+3
rIck_dAgless
lostinwales
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat? Pick Two!

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap6%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap29%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap15%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap6%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap15%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap9%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap9%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap11%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Empty Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 May 2021, 6:02 pm

Look, they're late, I've been working. This isn't the best intro today, you'll be fine.

Vote for two of these:

Jeremy Vine
Sean Hannity
Kevin Pietersen
Tom Davies (Everton)
Tyson Fury
Henry Winter
Jake Humphrey
Rio Ferdinand

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 12:40 pm

Hannity and Ferdinand & Fury

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group Eleven (Vote for Two)

Post by lostinwales Mon 17 May 2021, 1:10 pm

Thing is, although KP is(was) an undeniably fantastic batsman, I do feel he satisfies the criteria for being a c*nt pretty well

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 May 2021, 1:11 pm

I can only assume with Keys and Ferdinand, a fellow Newcastle fan is nominating these?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 3:03 pm

Looks like I may have jumped the gun, Rio is being pushed out!

Is Rio that hated among the Newcastle faithful?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 May 2021, 3:05 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Looks like I may have jumped the gun, Rio is being pushed out!

Yes... With a f***ing passion the Jar Jar Binks looking c**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 3:15 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Looks like I may have jumped the gun, Rio is being pushed out!

Yes... With a f***ing passion the Jar Jar Binks looking c**t

Did he support Ashley? Or is he just too much mandem with his world cup windups?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 May 2021, 3:18 pm

recent example but this goes back a while TBH

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rio-ferdinand-glazers-newcastle-ashley-20523463

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 3:39 pm

Ahhh yes, the poor Man United fans and the honour they have compared to us little beings.

Should expect more from Rio, he was at West Ham, he was at Leeds when it went mental, but his personality is based around what he won at Man United

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 May 2021, 4:31 pm

What a triumph for Hannity.

Completely deserved as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 17 May 2021, 7:15 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I can only assume with Keys and Ferdinand, a fellow Newcastle fan is nominating these?

I nominated Rio as he makes my piss boil every time I see his stupid f*cking face. Which makes me wonder why I didn't nominate Robbie Savage as well.

I take it you're behind the Villa nominations?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 May 2021, 9:21 am

Lee Hendrie I am, though that is due to personal experience with the c**t, and not villa

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 18 May 2021, 10:23 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I can only assume with Keys and Ferdinand, a fellow Newcastle fan is nominating these?

I did.

And then I thought, well, if I don't like it, why don't i just use my own money to buy Forumotion?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 18 May 2021, 10:24 am

Also, Richard Keys is a hairy handed, backwards, f**k nugget.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 18 May 2021, 11:03 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Lee Hendrie I am, though that is due to personal experience with the c**t, and not villa

Personal or professional? This is very intriguing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 May 2021, 11:07 am

Personal, Worked in a bar where he got drunk, he was the most odious prick I ever met.

One time when a fan was genuinely excited to meet him, he told the dude that he is injured at the moment.  When the dude (concerned) asked what was wrong with him, he turned to the guy, git his wallet out, and said his leg was hurting from carrying around all this f**king money, now f**k off and leave me alone, the guy was devastated.

Then he went back with some bang average p155ed middle aged cougar....

C**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 18 May 2021, 12:41 pm

That is a bit c*ntish. Didn't he recently file for bankruptcy?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 18 May 2021, 12:48 pm

Least it's sorted his injury problems.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 May 2021, 12:51 pm

LOL out loud, I hope so on both counts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 18 May 2021, 12:56 pm

Galted wrote:That is a bit c*ntish. Didn't he recently file for bankruptcy?

Yes, probably why he ended up playing football in the bright lights of Indonesia and Basford.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 May 2021, 12:59 pm

He's on Soccer Saturday, and my missus thinks i'm a C**t because i never shut up about how much of a c**t he is, which makes me think he is more and more of a c**t and so on...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 18 May 2021, 1:35 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:He's on Soccer Saturday, and my missus thinks i'm a C**t because i never shut up about how much of a c**t he is, which makes me think he is more and more of a c**t and so on...

Every time I hear his voice, I think it's Stan Collymore. He's easier to accept if you think of him as at least better than fists of fury Stan.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 May 2021, 2:06 pm

I would love to put him in a blonde wig and stick him in a room with a boozed up Stan.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down