The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World T20 discussion thread

+16
msp83
AlciG
VTR
eirebilly
Soul Requiem
alfie
CaledonianCraig
KP_fan
Pal Joey
James100
king_carlos
Duty281
JDizzle
dummy_half
guildfordbat
Good Golly I'm Olly
20 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

World T20 discussion thread - Page 12 Empty World T20 discussion thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 09 Sep 2021, 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

This is fast approaching in the UAE, and squads are beginning to be announced. England have announced theirs this morning

England's preliminary squad for the World T20;

Jason Roy
Jos Buttler
Dawid Malan
Jonny Bairstow
Liam Livingstone
Eoin Morgan
Sam Billings
Moeen Ali
Sam Curran
Chris Woakes
David Willey
Adil Rashid
Mark Wood
Chris Jordan
Tymal Mills

Reserves: James Vince, Liam Dawson, Tom Curran

Looks a solid squad, albeit the team has taken a hit in recent months with Archer's injury and then Stokes's withdrawal from international duty.
Billings in as the main batting backup, makes sense to me. He's played well in limited opportunity the past few summers.
I am a touch surprised both Woakes and Willey are in the squad...seems like they both do the same role to me?
Seems harsh, but happy no Tom Curran. He's not played well enough to be included.
I see some "why no Parkinson?" and it does seem a tad weird he isn't in reserve...but ultimately in T20 can you afford to carry someone like him, who while is a good bowler, is a liability in the field and offers absolutely nothing with the bat. I can see why Dawson is the chosen reserve over him, with those considerations.

I think the likely XI is;

Roy
Buttler
Malan
Bairstow
Livingstone
Morgan
Ali
Woakes
Rashid
Wood
Mills

The real selection choices in there are between Woakes/Jordan, and Moeen/Sam Curran. Rest looks fairly set in stone to me
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

World T20 discussion thread - Page 12 Empty Re: World T20 discussion thread

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 28 Oct 2021, 6:27 pm

Am I right in thinking the majority of games have been won by the chasing side throughout so far?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 28 Oct 2021, 6:33 pm

Duty281 wrote:Easy job for Australia. They've got England next, both sides with 100% records so far.

I quite like Hasaranga as a bowler, but I don't understand how he's ranked world number one in this format. Fielding has always been a problem for Sri Lanka, they've never cracked it as a discipline, while sides such as Bangladesh and Afghanistan have made good strides in this area.

Hasaranga has actually dropped down behind Shamsi.

The T20 rankings are a bit of a joke as a whole. T20i bilateral are series are played in such a random manner that they are massively skewed. Teams rarely play full strength for bilateral series as they try to rest three format stars. Then the pitches in certain countries are massively skewed in favour of batsman for one off T20s.

Buttler is ranked one place below Morgan in the batting rankings. Bumrah is at 34 in the bowling rankings. Shaheen Afridi is one place below Southee. Chris Jordan is one place above Bhuvi.

A lot of franchise leagues play T20 to a much better standard than most bilateral series. It's the format where I think domestic figures are usually a better indication of a players ability than international stats. Hence why I'd much prefer T20 internationals to be limited to World Cups and warm-ups just before.

king_carlos

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 28 Oct 2021, 6:37 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Am I right in thinking the majority of games have been won by the chasing side throughout so far?

Scotland are the only team to lose chasing so far against Afghanistan.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu 28 Oct 2021, 6:40 pm

alfie wrote:Comprehensive. Seven wickets and three overs to spare. Nice lift to the run rate and a confidence boost ahead of the "Ashes preview".

That one might be a good contest .

Yep, very comprehensive. Starc and Cummins sharing 4 wickets as well - that's a tidy few points Joey owes me! Wink

Getting a bit concerned that nine of the ten Super 12 games so far have been won by the side batting second .... anyway, see how things go.

I feel we'll be able to judge England's WC chances much better after playing Australia on Saturday. We've undoubtedly done well in our two games but our opponents never really turned up to the party.

guildfordbat

Pal Joey and alfie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 28 Oct 2021, 6:46 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Am I right in thinking the majority of games have been won by the chasing side throughout so far?

9 out of 10 games won by the side that won the toss. 9 out of 10 won by the side chasing.

Afghanistan won the toss and batted first then won against Scotland. England won chasing against Bangladesh having lost the toss.

Worth saying that most games so far have gone the way you'd expect though, just the team you'd back to win have won the toss.

king_carlos

alfie and Good Golly I'm Olly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Thu 28 Oct 2021, 8:07 pm

Old Man wrote:Quinton de Kock's Apology and explanation
Glad its sorted out. And very happy that de Kock did what he did now. As Bavuma said, it is not just about individuals and their rights as such, its about the fact that they live in South Africa...
There could still be questions as Telford Vice would say, but fair enough, QdK.
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/119602/to-quinton-de-kock-with-love-cricbuzzcom

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Thu 28 Oct 2021, 8:36 pm

Sorry but this Telford Vice bloke who ever he might be is a plonker.

Quinton de Kock had in the past shown public support for standing against racism, not taking the knee, but standing with a fist in the air with his team mates like Madiba always did.

CSA told players they could show support for racial equality in their own way or not at all. It was their personal choice.

Then on the bus trip to the stadium they are instructed to show solidarity in theim taking a knee because CSA felt uncomfortable because the Proteas did not seem to look united in their stance prior to the match vs Australia.

So because the board felt embarrassed they throw down a directive without talking to the players.

Quinton de Kock in the past said nobody has the right to tell them that they must show anything. His reaction was natural, he did what he believed was the right thing to do.

Yesterday he was ripped to shreds, being called a racist and many other things.

I am sure he did not expect that.

There is also the fact that CSA have been in trouble and turmoil for quite some time and Quinton must have felt who do these new board members think they are to tell him what he must do.

You can bet your bottom Dollar the withdrawal from the team was in the spur of the moment, and had CSA done the right thing and discussed this with the players he would have reacted differently.

I say Frak anyone else that wants to question his motives.

Old Man

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Thu 28 Oct 2021, 9:00 pm

king_carlos wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Easy job for Australia. They've got England next, both sides with 100% records so far.

I quite like Hasaranga as a bowler, but I don't understand how he's ranked world number one in this format. Fielding has always been a problem for Sri Lanka, they've never cracked it as a discipline, while sides such as Bangladesh and Afghanistan have made good strides in this area.

Hasaranga has actually dropped down behind Shamsi.

The T20 rankings are a bit of a joke as a whole. T20i bilateral are series are played in such a random manner that they are massively skewed. Teams rarely play full strength for bilateral series as they try to rest three format stars. Then the pitches in certain countries are massively skewed in favour of batsman for one off T20s.

Buttler is ranked one place below Morgan in the batting rankings. Bumrah is at 34 in the bowling rankings. Shaheen Afridi is one place below Southee. Chris Jordan is one place above Bhuvi.

A lot of franchise leagues play T20 to a much better standard than most bilateral series. It's the format where I think domestic figures are usually a better indication of a players ability than international stats. Hence why I'd much prefer T20 internationals to be limited to World Cups and warm-ups just before.

And Malan is #1 in the batting rankings… Wink

JDizzle

king_carlos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Oct 2021, 9:49 pm

Old Man wrote:Sorry but this Telford Vice bloke who ever he might be is a plonker.

Telford Vice seems like the sort of fellow who thinks that 1984 is a good instruction manual.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Oct 2021, 9:56 pm

king_carlos wrote:

9 out of 10 games won by the side that won the toss. 9 out of 10 won by the side chasing.

Afghanistan won the toss and batted first then won against Scotland. England won chasing against Bangladesh having lost the toss.

Worth saying that most games so far have gone the way you'd expect though, just the team you'd back to win have won the toss.

This is my main issue with the tournament in that the conditions confer a big advantage to the team batting second, especially in the evening games. For the semi-finals and final (all night games) the team that will be favourite in those will be the ones that bat second.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 8:38 am

Conditions might seem to be conferring a bit too much assistance to the side batting second.
But KC has a point in that this might not have been primarily down to the luck of the toss : the logical favourites have won most of the matches. The only real surprise so far has been Pakistan's demolition of India - and I'm not sure conditions had much to do with that one : more Pakistan in one of their "magic" days and India off the boil.
A few apparently quite evenly matched pairings coming up now so it will be interesting to see if the trend continues.

I do think the night games and the dew effect make the toss a bit too much of an advantage ; but am afraid there is not much they can do about that. Would love them to make the finals all day games as apart from the fairness aspect I could then get a good night's sleep but they ain't going to do that Smile

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 9:05 am

Duty281 wrote:Might get some better contests tomorrow

West Indies v Bangladesh - loser is eliminated, winner still has a chance. Will Simmons treat us to another masterclass?

Afghanistan v Pakistan - Afghanistan will take a giant step to the semi-finals if they can manage victory. Pakistan will have top spot 99% secured if they win. Very intriguing match-up, think Afghanistan go in as narrow favourites if they win the toss.

Personally don't give either West Indies or Bangladesh a snowball's chance in hell of advancing , given their form and the damage already done to their run rates ; but indeed the loser is officially out so they'll both be keen. Think West Indies have had a stroke of luck with a convenient injury allowing Jason Holder to enter the squad : but they are probably silly enough not to play him anyway. Hope for their sake Bangladesh have been working on their fielding...

Pakistan/Afghanistan might be interesting. I think Pakistan will be much too good as long as they are in the mood ; but the Afghans did a pretty impressive job of dismantling Scotland and may fancy their chances of causing an upset - especially if they were to get the chance to field first. It ought to be an action-packed event in any case.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Oct 2021, 10:02 am

Yeah I quite like the Afghans in that matchup too Duty - not that Pakistan haven't been good mind, just think the Afghanis have a real shot of getting out of this group
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Fri 29 Oct 2021, 10:31 am

Old Man wrote:Sorry but this Telford Vice bloke who ever he might be is a plonker.

Quinton de Kock had in the past shown public support for standing against racism, not taking the knee, but standing with a fist in the air with his team mates like Madiba always did.

CSA told players they could show support for racial equality in their own way or not at all. It was their personal choice.

Then on the bus trip to the stadium they are instructed to show solidarity in theim taking a knee because CSA felt uncomfortable because the Proteas did not seem to look united in their stance prior to the match vs Australia.

So because the board felt embarrassed they throw down a directive without talking to the players.

Quinton de Kock in the past said nobody has the right to tell them that they must show anything. His reaction was natural, he did what he believed was the right thing to do.

Yesterday he was ripped to shreds, being called a racist and many other things.

I am sure he did not expect that.

There is also the fact that CSA have been in trouble and turmoil for quite some time and Quinton must have felt who do these new board members think they are to tell him what he must do.

You can bet your bottom Dollar the withdrawal from the team was in the spur of the moment, and had CSA done the right thing and discussed this with the players he would have reacted differently.

I say Frak anyone else that wants to question his motives.

The CSA board have been massively on the defensive on these issues since the transformation hearings. A lot of the testimony was damning. Not least towards their current coach Mark Boucher.

Unsurprisingly they haven't been dealing with it well and QdK was caught in the crossfire of that situation it seems.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Fri 29 Oct 2021, 10:36 am

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:Yeah I quite like the Afghans in that matchup too Duty - not that Pakistan haven't been good mind, just think the Afghanis have a real shot of getting out of this group

I'd say the matchup favours Pakistan more actually due to their pace bowlers who I can see troubling Afghanistan early on.

Afghanistan will definitely be in the game in these conditions. Rashid and Mujeeb give you a shot of running through sides on these pitches just the same as a pace bowler in the PP such as Shaheen or Starc.

I'd have Pakistan as favourites for this game though.

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 10:57 am

Simmons has been dropped and the Dot Ball King moves up to open. Will the West Indies finally get the batting right today?

Bangladesh bowling first after winning the toss.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 29 Oct 2021, 11:32 am

The only positive you can say for Gayle moving up to open is that he didn't waste as many balls as Simmons. I don't know what value there is of having an opener who is just a boundary hitter nowadays and one who doesn't even run for his partner.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 29 Oct 2021, 11:35 am

Soul Requiem wrote:The only positive you can say for Gayle moving up to open is that he didn't waste as many balls as Simmons. I don't know what value there is of having an opener who is just a boundary hitter nowadays and one who doesn't even run for his partner.

As regards his team place, I feel Gayle is increasingly becoming the elephant in the room.

guildfordbat

VTR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 11:41 am

33/3 after 7. Only blot for Bangladesh so far is that Shakib may be injured and he hasn't bowled yet.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:02 pm

Gayle is awful now, obviously selected on reputation. It would be like England picking KP!

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:07 pm

It's pretty obvious this is unfortunately the end for this core group of West Indies T20 players - the first true great T20i side, with the wins in 2012 and 2016 (still the only side to win it twice), can certainly see why they gave the likes of Gayle/Simmons/Russell/Bravo/Pollard one last run - cricviz referred to it as the t20i version of "the last dance" - albeit this is clearly going to have a poor outcome!

Not bringing Narine was ridiculous though
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

VTR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:08 pm

VTR wrote:Gayle is awful now, obviously selected on reputation. It would be like England picking KP!

He's played 19 innings in T20i this year and gone past 30 just twice.

Soul Requiem

VTR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:11 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:It's pretty obvious this is unfortunately the end for this core group of West Indies T20 players - the first true great T20i side, with the wins in 2012 and 2016 (still the only side to win it twice), can certainly see why they gave the likes of Gayle/Simmons/Russell/Bravo/Pollard one last run - cricviz referred to it as the t20i version of "the last dance" - albeit this is clearly going to have a poor outcome!

Not bringing Narine was ridiculous though

It is. He's one of the most improved T20 cricketers in the world over the past 1-2 years; he missed out because he failed to meet 'fitness requirements' but there's not a chance in hell he's less fit than Gayle or Pollard!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:14 pm

Ah man a team finally tactically retired someone out - and then Russell gets run out at the bowlers end without facing a ball. When it's not going your way, it really isn't Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:52 pm

Not the best day for the Fiz. Pooran and Holder giving the West Indies something to bowl at. 143 required - on one hand it's a typically slow pitch; on the other there's some small boundaries and the West Indies bowling is poor.

Bangladesh should have enough to win from here and continue the strong record of chasing sides.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Oct 2021, 12:58 pm

Good knock by Pooran, and some lusty blows by Holder get West Indies to around par - wicket is evidently very slow and low.

I'd say it's in the balance - WIndies bowling has been poor so far, but Bangladesh's batting hasn't been much better...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 1:19 pm

West Indies had the good sense to include Chase and Holder so ended up with a better sort of score : but still have a problem because of their bowling.
As Olly alluded to above , and the reason I have never really rated their chances here : their team is a bit too old...and fairly evidently past its best.

Could still win this I suppose. But I wouldn't be placing bets.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 1:35 pm

Holder has ensured the power play went very much West Indies way...

Need Hosein to do a job now. If he can grab a couple of wickets here Bangladesh are going to be struggling to chase this down. Doesn't look the easiest track to score on.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 29 Oct 2021, 1:42 pm

Holder highlights the muddled thinking behind the West Indies squad selection, he should have been in from the beginning and is now without doubt a better option than either Pollard or Russell.

Soul Requiem

guildfordbat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 1:55 pm

Think the win predictor is a little harsh on Bangladesh. Required rate still under 9, plenty of wickets left.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:00 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:Holder highlights the muddled thinking behind the West Indies squad selection, he should have been in from the beginning and is now without doubt a better option than either Pollard or Russell.

Not sure I'd say better than Pollard/Russell, they play different roles in this side - definitely a better option than Ravi Rampaul though...which was quite frankly a bizarre selection Erm
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:05 pm

Duty281 wrote:Think the win predictor is a little harsh on Bangladesh. Required rate still under 9, plenty of wickets left.

One less now.

They still have time , sure. And the last couple of overs have brought the run rate up. With Bravo gifting them some more runs now I think the Winviz thing might need readjustment.

Only 8 per over needed now.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:07 pm

That Bravo over has definitely brought Bangladesh ahead of the game. Might get a close finish here; there haven't been many (any?) in this tournament.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:08 pm

Duty281 wrote:Think the win predictor is a little harsh on Bangladesh. Required rate still under 9, plenty of wickets left.

Yeah but they don't seem able to clear the ropes. Something the West Indies did to good effect in their last 5 overs.

Even though a poor over just now from Bravo coupled with ordinary fielldng helped Bangladesh, I reckon the West Indies will still get home.

That said, I don't see either side making headway in this tournament.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:19 pm

And just as the win predicting thing switches to Bangladesh - a wicket goes down and makes things a bit cloudier...fifty off six needed which is not a gimme.

Litton and Mahmudullah will need to do most of this I think...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:22 pm

Bravo's still got two overs (or a sixth bowler) so that could be decisive.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:23 pm

alfie wrote:West Indies had the good sense to include Chase and Holder so ended up with a better sort of score : but still have a problem because of their bowling.
As Olly alluded to above , and the reason I have never really rated their chances here : their team is a bit too old...and fairly evidently past its best.

Could still win this I suppose. But I wouldn't be placing bets.

That very much ties in with my doubting their ability in the field before their opening game.

Too many too old, too many with too much weight, some dodgy knees and Gayle believing he has a god given right to a place in the side. Add to that, poor squad and team selection. All makes for a disorganised rabble deservedly going out early whether they win today or not.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:24 pm

guildfordbat wrote:

Yeah but they don't seem able to clear the ropes. Something the West Indies did to good effect in their last 5 overs.

Even though a poor over just now from Bravo coupled with ordinary fielldng helped Bangladesh, I reckon the West Indies will still get home.

That said, I don't see either side making headway in this tournament.

Neither do I . Apart from anything else , they are both pretty wretched in the fielding department and I don't think you can get away with that against strong opponents with any degree of consistency.

Need 44 off five : can't call it either way yet. But another wicket would really hurt Bangladesh now so I font think they will go too hard at Holder ...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:29 pm

But what do I know ? Surprisingly poor over from Holder has swung it the chasers' way.

33 off four you'd generally fancy the batting team.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:34 pm

The slow bowling of Bravo drags it back for the West Indies, but with no wickets it's still in Bangladesh's favour. 30 off 18.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:35 pm

Good Golly I'm Olly wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:Holder highlights the muddled thinking behind the West Indies squad selection, he should have been in from the beginning and is now without doubt a better option than either Pollard or Russell.

Not sure I'd say better than Pollard/Russell, they play different roles in this side - definitely a better option than Ravi Rampaul though...which was quite frankly a bizarre selection Erm

I think it's a stuck in the past view to think that Pollard or Russell offer much in international white ball cricket, they had their day but those days are long gone.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:35 pm

Bravo makes up for his earlier rubbish with a canny over conceding just three...might have had a wicket then too.

Might be getting that really close finish today ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:40 pm

Finally a six for Bangladesh.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:45 pm

Great catch from Holder in the deep.

13 needed off the last over.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:47 pm

Russell to be a hero or a mug ? Won't want to bowl any wides...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:50 pm

Dreadful fielding doing its best to lose this for West Indies...

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:54 pm

Russell indeed saves his team - despite the best efforts of his fielders and wicket keeper Smile

Won't help them much : done nothing to improve their awful run rate so even in the unlikely event of them winning their last two games they aren't going to make the semis.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:54 pm

Well we had a close finish in the end. Good bowling from Russell at the death. Despite the poor fielding from both sides, the game-changing moment was Holder's composed catch in the deep.

The end for Bangladesh. Utterly rubbish tournament from them in favourable conditions and having entered in good form. West Indies stay alive, but probably not for much longer.

Afghanistan v Pakistan next. Afghanistan win the toss and choose to...bat? Erm

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:56 pm

Afghanistan have won the toss in Dubai...and chosen to bat? That is bold
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 29 Oct 2021, 2:57 pm

alfie wrote:Dreadful fielding doing its best to lose this for West Indies...

Yep, poor from the West Indies but not quite poor enough to lose this game. They do seem to be on another downward spiral. If I was picking their team, Gayle would be on the plane heading home tonight.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next