The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+2
DanielReilly
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 29 Jun 2024, 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up lads. All show chatter in here for now to avoid spoilers. As ever reach out if anything to discuss. Scars & Stripes will be up today. Looking forward to the promos.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DanielReilly Sat 29 Jun 2024, 10:35 am

Great show as ever Steve! Even your shorter shows are nothing short of pure quality!

Looking forward to the PPV 🔥

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 29 Jun 2024, 2:25 pm

STEVE!

cracking go home show for the big PLE down in Texas baybeee. Everything is built up excellently for the roster and I cannot wait to see what goes on at scars and stripes. Think we can expect plenty of surprises! Will we have tweets aswell with backstage info and cool moments?

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:28 am

Yes mate I’ll probably throw up a few more backstage promos to help the flow of the show but the Twitter thread will be in full use throughout, seemed to work well last time

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:16 am

The twitter addition was awesome I thought Steve, a few segments is always cool. I’ve noticed most WWE PLEs have reigned in backstage segments somewhat in recent years with more focus on the matches which is fine by me

The twitter addition gave such a unique insight and other dimension of the backstage comings and goings, was so rad!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun 30 Jun 2024, 5:22 pm

That was a great show to take us in to the PPV

Can see Kincade costing Dragon his title shot at scars and stripes

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 01 Jul 2024, 12:15 pm

Amazing show, loved the whole undertone of Kent and Rex being back on track, but Kent still not being 100% sure on Rex.

Also that Logan/BD/Andrews conversation at the end was wonderful. Strong "Batista eavesdropping on Triple H and Flair before turning on Evolution" vibes

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 01 Jul 2024, 5:36 pm

Yeah once again Steve excellent show. Plenty of happenings, especially for a go home show. Plenty of teases towards the PPV and beyond. Can't help but feel the the fans would get behind Logan in this situation, he's like the Frankensteins monster of the story. Some could see BD as using him, others will see them looking after eachother. Suppose time will tell in that one. If I was Andrews though I'd be looking for allies within the roster, maybe a heel turn for Paddy is on the cards.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down