The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

5 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers* Empty Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 24 Aug 2024, 9:56 am

Will be a throughout the day kind of post lads.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 24 Aug 2024, 9:57 am

LETS GOOOOOOOOO

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 24 Aug 2024, 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up lads. PMs are open as ever, a lot to digest on that one. Beachfront Brawl card will be up by this evening some time. Hope everyone enjoys the madness.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 24 Aug 2024, 3:29 pm

Top tier show Steve ..

Crazy feel to it. It felt like some shows during the attitude era where you come away and you where like.... Wow that was great... WTF was it... Haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 24 Aug 2024, 6:56 pm

STEVE! 

Where do I start mate? That was a wild show! As Craig mentioned, it did feel like the attitude era at times which was very cool! The dynamic iinvolving the Gms and the wrestlers is awesome I think. I really like how Adamson and Andrews are sceptical of each other yet, want to see total mayhem! I really don’t know what Andrews wants? It seems he’s trying to get Kincade to challenge his bro? Or does he just want chaos?! I like how Wood and Andrews have this tension with each other also, it dovetails really well with the championship pictures. 

The Rex Adamson confusion I feel is being excellently wrote, Steve. I love how Rex genuinely seems confused at what way he wants to go you know? It’s so freaking awesome! It’s built to a point where I can easily see it being Kent or Bluey and either choice would be immense. Or could Rex shock us all and go for the EWF title? I like how Edward Plague is also being teased, Gazzy and Uryu maybe in some trouble! A cool twist could be Christy James becoming a disciple of Plague. Where is she?! 

Romero having a great debut also! Wonder what spooked him in that video that played? Welcome to Angus Plague also!

Can’t wait for beachfront brawl, thanks for everything Steve!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun 25 Aug 2024, 7:24 am

I marked out more than I have in a while for the return of Unleashed! The rest of the show was alright too, I guess!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 7:06 pm

Just read the show. Was unreal, so many amazing stories bubbling under.

And Rex now knows who attacked him last year in Saudi...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 28 Aug 2024, 7:42 pm

Hear me out… what if we are finally getting a JJ Johnson heel turn? And he was the one to attack Rex? For the business!?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 28 Aug 2024, 10:24 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:Hear me out… what if we are finally getting a JJ Johnson heel turn? And he was the one to attack Rex? For the business!?  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No it was definitely Genesis

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 28 Aug 2024, 10:41 pm

Kent and sweetwater were prepping for the main event the same time Rex was attacked! When rex came out for the main event if I remember correctly JJ wasn’t that far behind… Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion *Will contain spoilers* 3754190863

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 29 Aug 2024, 12:36 am

Id love a JJ heel turn. Imagine the ammo that would Give BD saying he's warned everyone about JJ, he's always known JJ was an act. That would make for in intresting turn for BD, people having to admit he was right, he's a big smug prick so he would love it haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down