The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scars & Stripes Feedback - Spoilers Ahead

5 posters

Go down

Scars & Stripes Feedback - Spoilers Ahead Empty Scars & Stripes Feedback - Spoilers Ahead

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 8:15 pm

Be interested to hear what you guys thought of the show. Don’t worry I can take any criticism too.

Match of the night?

Superstar of the night?

Moment of the night?

Shock of the night?

One match prediction for the next PPV or one feud you would like to see?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scars & Stripes Feedback - Spoilers Ahead Empty Re: Scars & Stripes Feedback - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 17 Jul 2024, 8:38 pm

Match of the night? - for me it was the hour. That was some next level writing mate, what a unbelievable match. i didn't want it to end! worthy mentions to the Ambulance match and Steel vs Helms.

Superstar of the night? - GazzyD or Blue Dragon for me, both played their part phenomenally well and I'm dead interested to see what happens next.

Moment of the night? - Logan setting fire to the casket with Plague inside or Rex Adamsons attempted cash in. Thought it was going to happen!

Shock of the night? - Miss Jessica returning in the hour or Gazzy D turning on Plague. I didn't think Gazzy would turn against Plague right now but it was cool to read!

Will think about that one, genuinley not sure! so much could change. Come back to me!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Scars & Stripes Feedback - Spoilers Ahead Empty Re: Scars & Stripes Feedback - Spoilers Ahead

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 17 Jul 2024, 8:46 pm

Match of the night?

For me it has to be the Ambulance Match. I am a sick MFer, I love the visceral and violent nature of this efedding stuff. I'd love to see a few choice scenes from that brought to life, the hammer shot to the jaw hit me, I clenched my own jaw in solidarity. The ending was suitably Logan Kincade.. 'right that's enough, I wanna go now' (Smash, lift, throw, done)

Superstar of the night?

In kayfabe I'd say Rex...
But in this half real, half fake world, I gotta pick Gazzy. The though of a man going through what he went through, destroying his body in a match to entertain crowds and to do so in such a violent and bloody way, only to know you have to go back out there later on and play a major part in the next chapter of the fed. That man deserves to props of the boys in the back.
(All of this in a world where 6CWF is sports entertainment and not an efed)

Moment of the night?

I want to say BD finally getting that title, I can't though. But know, it's special for me. So instead I'll say...

The ending to the FFTR ladder match. It's something that's been done before but a always enjoy a new way of creating such a dusty finish. 
Ah screw it ... 
AANNNDDD NEEWWWWW 6CW Heavyweight Champion of the Worrrlldddd!!!..... 
It's the Blue Dragon win for me....!!!

Shock of the night?

Rex taking too long to cash in and Miss Jessica swooping in to save Kent, I was sure we where going to see a turn, it is coming though.. mark my words

Perfect Jack Vs Dicey Reilly, just feels like a nice feud to me right now, maybe start it with the open challenge and build from there.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 18 Jul 2024, 12:01 am

Match of the night?

Is it a cop out to name like 4 of them? In all honesty, the plague and BD match was excellent, the ambulance match also. The Hour I was so far invested in and it read really well. Can tell a lot of work went in to it. But I'm a sucker for ladder spots so Rex and Patrick's take it for me

Superstar of the night?

Gazzy had a great night despite the defeat to Logan. Really took the fight to him and then later, well we all saw. Rex came through and equally demanding match and we had the cash in tease at the end. But Blue Dragon reached the top of the mountain so can't look passed him

Moment of the night?

Loved Rex just casually picking up Patrick's sandwiches between a ladder and throwing him from the ring. Rex is a star in the making

Shock of the night?

Gazzy appearing at the end of the title match. Especially given that the tweets had earlier mentioned gazzy and plague could be saw as a threat to the tag champions, I didn't expect the gazzy realisation just yet

Logan setting the casket on fire too

I think gazzy and plague is too obvious, whilst I think obviously I've come to my senses, plague still holds all the cards and may still hold some control over gazzy via Christy and Willow. I'll say Plague v Logan with Gazzy forced to be in Plagues corner

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 1:58 pm

Match of the night?
The Hour, every match was tremendous but I was so invested in The Hour all the way through, the structure of it and the jeopardy was just beautifully done

Superstar of the night?
There's a few contenders, but it has to be Blue Dragon, getting the 6CW World Championship months after making his opportunity for it be as part of the Gateway to Glory and falling short on that occasion.

Moment of the night?
Absolutely has to be Rex walking out with the briefcase, with new music, at the end of The Hour.

Shock of the night?
Miss Jessica returning to cost Wood and also siding with Genesis. Did absolutely not see it coming.

I think we all want Blue Dragon v Logan Kincade over the 6CW Title

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down