The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Scars & Stripes Discussion Thread - *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+2
Marky
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CWF Scars & Stripes Discussion Thread - *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty 6CWF Scars & Stripes Discussion Thread - *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024 - 18:47

Chatimus Maximus

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Scars & Stripes Discussion Thread - *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CWF Scars & Stripes Discussion Thread - *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 0:57

This has been an absolutely insane show so far BTW

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CWF Scars & Stripes Discussion Thread - *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CWF Scars & Stripes Discussion Thread - *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 0:58

Also really enjoying the live tweeting

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 4:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SCARS & STRIPES RESULTS!!!

Hope everyone enjoys. Thank you for all the amazing promos that forced me to up my game with the show writing. As ever drop me a message if anything you need to discuss. Obviously keep all spoilers in the relevant threads for the time being.

I will post a feedback sheet (match of the night etc) and the post PPV presser so questions can be asked. New card will be up first thing tomorrow to allow time to digest the results. Apologies for the amount of reading Laugh

Nice one lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 6:26

Holy sh*t what a show.

That was Wrestlemania girth that fam, not going to say too much on here I'll keep it the feedback but wow, great writing Steve. Great promos all round on the lead up. Well worth the wait, feel like we all need a lay down and a nice glass of.. (insert refreshing beverage here).. am I right fellas?..
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 6:31

STEVEEEEE OH MY FU CK ING GOD. WHAT A SHOW!

That PLE was something special, from top to bottom I loved it. Dicey retaining against Enforcer was a solid start, had a feeling Dicey would retain. The texas bullrope match was something brutal to read, I think it's been a while since we've seen Geoff Steel go completely wild. A side which I know Paul will run with and continue to make Steel look like a total badass! The Saint and JJ having the tag team gold is also pretty neat, I thought Reborn and Ojore would be the champions when reading it but I think the coalition boys having the gold is cool. It opens up perhaps routes for either more tag teams to form, maybe ones nobody was expecting or Reborn and Ojore to come again, very neat.

I did expect Logan to win and beat Gazzy but that level of brutallity was pretty off the scale! It was almost like Logan was almost beating the control from Plague out of Gazzy and waking him up from the Plague family. Which ties in nicely to the following matches with Uryu/PJ and of course the last rites match. I think Uryu is on a path which ties in with Gazzy becoming himself again, over the coming weeks Uryu will be backing Gazzy and being his friend again. Plague of course will return down the road sometime and then an all out war will erupt, the stakes could be higher with Christy and Willow invovled also. I know it was teasted with PJ and Dicey but perhaps maybe PJ finds himself somewhat aligned to Plague with PJ going down a dark and dangerous road? something to watch!

Congrats also to Craig as Bluey becomes the new 6CW world champ. Craig has been excellent and Bluey as champion has been in the offing for a while. I do think the brothers are on a colision course though, when that happens we better be ready! When Logan set fire to the casket with Plague inside definitley shows that Logan is devolving back into a wild animal and I'm not sure his brother or Andrews will know what to do!

The ladder match was interesting, I didn't expect the finish! does this plant some seeds perhaps between Chris Patricks and his friend Max Adamson? Max will back his nephew which could lead to some trouble as the friends will become a bit fractured? Could Chris Patricks take things into his own hands which may make Max react in a way which punishes Chris Patricks?

As for the hour and what happened after, well... Steve, you outdid yourself mate. Any one of the characters invovled could of won that, reading it I genuinley believed it. They all looked a million dollars and that's down to you, so thank you Steve! the attempted cash in by Rex at the end was unique, I do think that Rex does respect Kent and vice versa and there is some kind of friendship and mutual understanding though. I think deep down Kent recognises that Rex is what he was like all those years ago. They will deffo clash one day but I do think there is definitley some kind of respect and loyalty. the introduction of Miss Jessica to Genesis was something I didn't expect but it adds another layer or web of evil! Genesis has a mami now! However, there is no doubt in my mind that Rex Adamson or Liam Wood will be 6WF champion in the future, Liam and Marky deserve it no question. I cannot wait to see those two characters and Marky and Liam promo against each other more than ever, it's going to be so cool and special.

Thanks for everything Steve, Scars and Stripes rocked and I cannot wait for Proving Grounds!

Let's go boysssssss

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 6:32

BlueDragon1205 wrote:Holy sh*t what a show.

That was Wrestlemania girth that fam, not going to say too much on here I'll keep it the feedback but wow, great writing Steve. Great promos all round on the lead up. Well worth the wait, feel like we all need a lay down and a nice glass of.. (insert refreshing beverage here).. am I right fellas?..

Sup craig! hope you're good my man. Congrats to bluey for winning the 6cw title kiss

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 6:40

Oh yeah, Steve, the twitter thing is so awesome. It really shows the brothers behind the curtain, in a different way. I love it. Hope there was a lot of love after the hour!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 9:42

I've just finished reading the show and honestly speechless

It was like the new Eminem album. Banger after banger

There's so much to take in. Honestly Steve, it may be your best work. A tip of the cap to you mate

gazzyD

Lee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 10:05

You know the show was good when out of the three replies in the feedback thread so far, each has chosen a different favourite match of the night

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu 18 Jul 2024 - 23:41

Incredible show Steve, had to read it twice as there was so much going on! Congrats to BD on becoming World Champ!

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down