The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Champions - Discussion Thread

+2
Marky
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

Night of Champions - Discussion Thread Empty Night of Champions - Discussion Thread

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Aug 2024, 7:42 am

Show time

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

acer101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Night of Champions - Discussion Thread

Post by Marky Mon 05 Aug 2024, 8:47 am

Loving the show so far, the teasing of dissention between Rex and Kent, and the Perez/Percival connection (we might be settled on Brothers of Seduction for a name...)

Marky

x12x and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions - Discussion Thread Empty Re: Night of Champions - Discussion Thread

Post by x12x Mon 05 Aug 2024, 10:08 am

I'm skimming the show at work and have to say the Percy and Perez backstage segment after seeing Logan/BD cracked me up, it's making my choice to bring back Perez even better in my head

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Aug 2024, 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 05 Aug 2024, 10:42 am

Blimey! What a main event! More chaos and carnage!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Mon 05 Aug 2024, 10:51 am

Well that was certainly worth waiting for!

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 05 Aug 2024, 11:29 am

Absolutely cracking read that

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 05 Aug 2024, 12:15 pm

STEVE! Hell of a show brother, really enjoyed reading that. It all is heading towards Beachfront Brawl isn’t it!

Congrats to Craig and Lee as Bluey and Logan are the new tag team champions, their old man is building one hell of a front isn’t he? Kincade and Bluey being united is very cool. That tag match was brutal as was the Phillips and Steel match. thought Bluey and Logan would turn on each other! But it’s brilliant to see them together causing mayhem. Enjoying the relationships between Max Adamson and Chris Patricks and of course Rex Adamson and Eddy Kent. It’s very similar how the relationships seem to be on the rocks however for whatever reason it always seems to be okay in the end! It’s dovetailing really well.

From a selfish pov, that announcement of another elimination chamber at Beachfront Brawl makes me think the era of daddy is sadly coming to an end in a poetic and beautiful way!

Cannot wait to see what is in store Steve!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down