The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schalk Brits and a Springbok future?

4 posters

Go down

Schalk Brits and a Springbok future? Empty Schalk Brits and a Springbok future?

Post by Looseheaded Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:36 pm

I will open with the question 'have the boks found a replacement coach yet'? I ask this simply because I hope they select somebody with experience in Europe this year so that they have seen Schalk Brits more than a few times. In my opinion he definitely deserves to be in the squad and would love to see him battle for the 2 shirt with Bismark Du Plessis. Do any of you think he has a future with the Boks?

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Schalk Brits and a Springbok future? Empty Re: Schalk Brits and a Springbok future?

Post by flankertye Mon 19 Dec 2011, 12:18 pm

potentially... how old is he?

flankertye

Back to top Go down

Schalk Brits and a Springbok future? Empty Re: Schalk Brits and a Springbok future?

Post by formerly known as Sam Mon 19 Dec 2011, 12:28 pm

He is 30 but he would be a good back up to Bismark now that Sarries have taught Brits how to reliably throw into the lineout.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Mon 19 Dec 2011, 12:32 pm

Can't see it happening, time isn't on his side and with the overseas policy and PDV, there is too much against him. Real shame though, would love to see him at the very top level.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down