The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players who have been injured! ! !

2 posters

Go down

Players who have been injured! ! ! Empty Players who have been injured! ! !

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 12 Feb 2012, 11:04 am

I have never realy been in favour of players that play for the national side coming straight back in to the side when they have been injured. Johny Wilkinson, Dany Cipriani, to name just 2 players that was brought straight back in to the team when they was not realy ready.

Nor i do agree that no coach should stick with the same players, just for the sake of it. But should a player like Flood, Tualagi, Lawes, simply walk straight back in to the team? I personaly would drop ben Youngs, he simply does not, or atleast he seems to have lost the spark he had in the Rugby World Cup.

I also think that Ben Morgan should make a start and Dowson drop to the bench, But what about the rest, should they be given the shirt at the expence of other players?

What is your thoughts, do you believe injured players that are now classed as fit, be brought straight back into the squad?

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Players who have been injured! ! ! Empty Re: Players who have been injured! ! !

Post by EnglishReign Sun 12 Feb 2012, 2:56 pm

I think they should be brought straight back in, they are first choice players and the others have done a decent job but can't expect to keep the best players on the bench after scraping past Scotland and Italy.

Flood in for Hodgson, Dickson for Youngs, Morgan for Dowson, Tuilagi for Farrell and if Wood is back stick him in.

EnglishReign

Back to top Go down