The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why have i stopped watching tna?

+2
Aaronb33
HitmanOwl
6 posters

Go down

why have i stopped watching tna? Empty why have i stopped watching tna?

Post by HitmanOwl Mon 19 Mar 2012, 5:18 pm

I couldn't tell you. Maybe you could?

Love pro wrestling,use to be a massive fan of tna but for the last 8 week's I ain't watched it. The irony is I've just skimmed through victory road on a whim and that's probably given me a reason or 2.

If a 'fan' like myself can't even be bothered to watch tna on a stream or freeview,what hope have tna got?

P.s the main event finish was.......you can answer that one Wink

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

why have i stopped watching tna? Empty Re: why have i stopped watching tna?

Post by Aaronb33 Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:26 am

The crowd last night was atrocious, not seen one that dead for a very long time. I think that's why I thought the PPV as a whole sucked.

As for the end, t'was a tad drawn out methinks. Just a whole lot of nothingness leading to a bit more nothingness while the commentators went mental.

Overall though, I'd say the wrestling itself was of a decent standard, and iMPACT as of late has been more than watchable, it's been downright enjoyable most of the time.

Oh, but the Guns are coming back soon....YAY!

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 2:57 pm

Im a big TNA fan but I have to say, the fact no-one has poseted spoilers on here for some weeks now says it all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 20 Mar 2012, 3:41 pm

i think maybe because it is on challenge which isnt a channel that is popular anyways along with the fact that impact wrestling always manage to mess something up e.g on the last ppv main event with sting as enforcer he could have counted 3 for jeff hardy to be new champion when he gave bully ray the twist of hate then at the end he reluctantly counts 3 for roode after he hit jeff with the belt...........and sting is supposed to be a face?....anyway rant over
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 20 Mar 2012, 3:50 pm

Maybe because the number #1 contender match for the main belt was a squash match?

Maybe because the BIG return they promoted was Devon (big meh), maybe because the main event was poor and borderline rapey at the end?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 20 Mar 2012, 3:53 pm

I don't get access to WWE as my wife still won't budge on upgrading from SS1 to all the sports channels, so my tv access to WWE are the shows on a Sunday morning (Superstars and the highlights show) and the occasional free PPV on SS1.
I do though have Challenge TV. Do I watch TNA? Not often no, which speaks volumes to me that I'd prefer to watch a very PG mash up highlight show of WWE than lower myself to a 2 hour unedited TNA show.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 20 Mar 2012, 5:55 pm

Quite simply because its sh1t!!!!!!!!!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down