The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you wish you did on a more regular basis?

+14
B91212
eirebilly
Cari
Il Gialloblu
Gregers
Mat
ReallyReal
Adam D
tammywilson52
Kenny
dummy_half
Biltong
Fists of Fury
Sugar Floyd Louis
18 posters

Go down

What do you wish you did on a more regular basis? Empty What do you wish you did on a more regular basis?

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 1:13

I'd say read!

By the way I'll be asking questions every once in a while. We need to liven up the off topic board Smile

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

What do you wish you did on a more regular basis? Empty Re: What do you wish you did on a more regular basis?

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 2:21

Went fishing and played cricket.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you wish you did on a more regular basis? Empty Re: What do you wish you did on a more regular basis?

Post by Biltong Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 3:06

I wish I could have more time doing absolutely nothing.

Life is hectic, between work, my jamming sessions, morocycle riding, my kids sport and school commitments I effectively have Saturdays if I am lucky to relax.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 3:16

Travelled to nice places - last really good holiday was 3 years ago (Californian Pacific Coast Highway and Yosemite), and I can't see us having a similar type of holiday for a few years now given the recent birth of my daughter.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 9:43

I would have to say travel more , family holidays are great and i wouldn't be without the kids but id love to travel just me and the wife suppose thats going to have to wait until the kids have grown up .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 21:08

Hmm in terms of activities, I'd say play as many instruments as possible, would've helped me a great deal now.

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by tammywilson52 Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 17:57

Exercise and meditation! These two things are on my to-do-list which is itself on a “to-do-list”. thumbsup

tammywilson52

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 20:42

Sugar Floyd Louis wrote:Hmm in terms of activities, I'd say play as many instruments as possible, would've helped me a great deal now.

Geez, I have enough on my plate having to master the acoustic guitar.

Although playing the keyboard as well would be nice.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 22:38

Is any of you married guys going to join me in saying the obvious one?

(watching football of course)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 22:43

I solved that problem a long time ago. Gave the wife her own tv and PVR decoder, that way I can watch as much sport as I want, only problem is now to keep her from talking.What do you wish you did on a more regular basis? Idunno10
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by ReallyReal Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 1:34

This will sound bizzare to many, but I wish I could work more.
I'm from Wigan and have been unemployed off and on for a few years now and there are simply no jobs around the NW, before any of you say, "BS", I've worked in factories, as a cleaner and helped out friends on a few occasions in capacities from installing solar panels, through decorating, gardening, cooking etc. and even volunteered in charity shops and local cleanups.
Last time at the Wigan job centre, the lady who saw me openly admitted that they'd had less than 50 new jobs in the previous month and over half were agency work, with well over 300 applicants for every one of them and it's the same problem throughout the region, don't get me wrong, half the people I see when I sign on clearly don't want a job of any description, but for those of us who do, there just isn't anything out there for us.

ReallyReal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 1:46

As I'm still young, there is time for this but I definitely want to see more of the country and of other countries as well.

Not the biggest fan of flying though so slight problem!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 2:02

The train is your answer Mat! Get anywhere in Europe on one

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 3:54

Gregers wrote:The train is your answer Mat! Get anywhere in Europe on one

I got all the way to Hong Kong by train. A fear of flying doesn't mean you can't see the world, it just means it takes a bit longer to get where you're going. OK
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 6:06

I wish i went out drinking more
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 7:20

Go cycling.
Fly in an aircraft.
Go horse riding.
Stop thinking so much about things.
Love.

Not necessarily in that order.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 8:19

Gregers wrote:The train is your answer Mat! Get anywhere in Europe on one

THIS!

I'm young too and this summer the least I'd like to do in terms of travelling is hop on the Eurostar Smile

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 23:59

I wish i could spend more time riding my horses. I only get to do it on the weekends
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 0:41

I wish i had more time to post on here Very Happy

Seriously i wish i could speed up my rehab for my back so that i could play with the kids more .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 3:37

Travel. I'm desperate to travel, but it just isn't viable at the moment. Hoping to make up for that by having plenty of shorter holidays.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 3:39

eirebilly wrote:I wish i could spend more time riding my horses. I only get to do it on the weekends

Show off! raspberry

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by B91212 Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 2:44

To make better use of my time. Have loads of hobbies I enjoy doing but don't seem to get around to doing them very often as always seem to have things that need doing on weekends.I need to get my ass in gear and do more in the week after work to leave my weekends free.

B91212

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Sat 14 Apr 2012 - 10:33

Stop Worrying.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 17:13

Cari wrote:
eirebilly wrote:I wish i could spend more time riding my horses. I only get to do it on the weekends

Show off! raspberry

I doubt that i am the only one on here with Horses Wink

We all know that you want to spend more time cycling around Amsterdam LOL
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 4:31

Not specifically Amsterdam eirebilly, just anywhere. It's not safe to do it around here though to be honest, unless you're an experienced cyclist with a high pain threashold.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 16:27

Yeah but Holland is so flat and its easy to ride. I find Amsterdam to be deadly myself with all the crazy people, trams and Gibbo Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Thu 17 May 2012 - 8:06

My eldest son had the right idea. When he was very small he said "when I grow up I want to retire straight away." Very Happy

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by tammywilson52 Tue 22 May 2012 - 15:31

Hey Corporalhumblebucket, even I was thinking the same as your son said but after the colpetion of school realized it’s not easy to retire straight away. Crying or Very sad

tammywilson52

Back to top Go down

Post by tammywilson52 Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 17:16

Spend maximum time with my old friends and stop worrying about all things.

tammywilson52

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 1:55

my wife!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 2:13

Scott is Back wrote:my wife!

Me too.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 2:42

Hero wrote:
Scott is Back wrote:my wife!

Me too.

Yeah - she sends her regards!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down