The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broady Decides to Step Up to the Big Time

2 posters

Go down

Broady Decides to Step Up to the Big Time Empty Broady Decides to Step Up to the Big Time

Post by The Special Juan Sat 29 Dec 2012, 1:02 pm

I see Liam Broady's decided to step up into the men's game. Here's an article from the BBC on it (quite good for a change) and it also provides information on the four highest ranked teenagers in the men's game at the moment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/20658987

Will Broady succeed? Who knows. I think Golding looks a better prospect but as we all know being a good junior means very little when they step up to the big time. Good luck to him.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Broady Decides to Step Up to the Big Time Empty Re: Broady Decides to Step Up to the Big Time

Post by Danny_1982 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 2:20 pm

Love that they're all living together, pushing each other on and doing hugely intense training blocks. Certainly sounds like there is an intensity amongst this group that (Murray apart) has been missing from British young guys for a while.

I agree that Golding has the best chance of all if them, from what I've seen. Seems to have big weapons and decent movement.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down