The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

+11
BALTIMORA
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
azania
Imperial Ghosty
Scottrf
eddyfightfan
Fists of Fury
Lumbering_Jack
Duncan
joeyjojo618
Young_Towzer
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 3 Empty DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

Post by Young_Towzer Fri 13 May 2011, 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

from the sun
"Naz reckons it will be over in four, Enzo Calzaghe has said it'll be five or six, and I'll be very, very surprised if it ends up going the distance.

"If it does go the full 12, George will end up getting one hell of a beating."

//////////////////////
Have to agree with Jim here, i dont think Groves is a quarter the fighter DeGale is, i refuse to be drawn into the hype of him being Haye's gym-mate, this fight is an 80/20 fight in favour of DeGale, and i will be utterly staggered if the fight goes past 4 rounds, DeGale will destroy him, its an hype fight and not a pick em fight as some have suggested, DeGale is ready for fringe world level fights, being dropped off Anderson and beating Adamu who just beat the terrible Dilks is nothing special in my eyes, and obviously not McDonnell, Naz' or Enzo's

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 3 Empty Re: DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

Post by Young_Towzer Sun 15 May 2011, 9:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awE3RA4JHGw&feature=related
Micky Hennessey really did take it the wrong way when Amir Khan's team tried to take one of his fighters off him haha

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 3 Empty Re: DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 9:46 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
azania wrote:I may disagree with the BNP, SWP or whoever, but I'll defend the right of Nick Griffin to say what he believes.

Az you're to nice and liberal. He doesn't deserve the air he breathes never mind the right to spout his s**t.

So you are saying he deserves to die for his views?

What type of person does that make you?

The man is a racist and a bigot. I hate both and have no time or respect for the kind of people with these views and quite frankly I think the World would be a much better place without them.

So you think the state you round people up like that and kill them?

I believe Hitler had a similar idea.

No Hitler rounded them up on a religious and racial basis, similar to what scum like Griffin would do. He is a bigot. TBH if he died I would be quite happy along with the idiots who vote for him.

So people should killed for their political views now?

You agree in killing people for thinking something and you don't see anything wrong with that?

I never said I agreed with killing anyone you just have sand in your vagina about the whole Manny news stuff and because it was my idea are trying to have a pop.

I said "TBH if he died I would be quite happy along with the idiots who vote for him" I never advocated killing that is against the law. Everyone dies at some point and that is a fact.

I just find your views distastful, rejoicing in the deaths of others purely on there views.

But I respect your right to think it and say it and won't rejoice in your premature death simply because I disagree with what you are saying.

The World rejoiced when Hitler died, most of the World was happy to see Bin Laden dead as well, Sadam Hussein was the same. These are people who hate other people for their religion/race the World would be a better place without them. I said nothing about rejoicing I just said I would be quite happ if Griffin and his foolowers died I wouldn't have a party. What am I going to die of prematurely oh Mystic one? The fact I'm from Glasgow would suggest drug overdose or alchohol related organ failure but I don't drink much and drugs are bad m'kay.

The whistling smiley should have suggest to you it was said tongue in cheek.

People rejoicing in the deaths of others is not the best side of human nature.
But the people you were happy to see dead never committed not great crime, it was just for their thoughts.
Do you still stand by that statement.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 9:53 pm

I was joking as well I thought the m'kay would suggest that but then again not everyone watches south park my fault.

Do you think Americans were wrong to party when Osama Bin Laden died?

It's not just thoughts though they put their thoughts into the public turning it into pure hatred and incitement. I stand by what I said the World would be a better place without these people. Is the problem that you are in fact a BNP voter or maybe you are Nick Griffins love child?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sun 15 May 2011, 9:57 pm

Do you think Americans were wrong to party when Osama Bin Laden died?
(I know it wasnt to me Kev)
I have family in the States, and thought they should of partied a bit more, i'll never forget most of the middle eastern countries partying on 9.11, shocking, absolutely shocking. The world should of rejoiced when that peace hating piece of 5hit died, the seals who killed him should be honoured.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 9:59 pm

Steven_89 wrote:Do you think Americans were wrong to party when Osama Bin Laden died?
I have family in the States, and thought they should of partied a bit more, i'll never forget most of the middle eastern countries partying on 9.11, shocking, absolutely shocking. The world should of rejoiced when that peace hating piece of 5hit died, the seals who killed him should be honoured.

They should make it a public holiday after what happened to them. They can't honour the guys publicly because of the nutters will that want to kill them. Absolute heroes.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:03 pm

prettyboykev wrote:I was joking as well I thought the m'kay would suggest that but then again not everyone watches south park my fault.

It's not just thoughts though they put their thoughts into the public turning it into pure hatred and incitement. I stand by what I said the World would be a better place without these people. Is the problem that you are in fact a BNP voter or maybe you are Nick Griffins love child?

There are incitement laws that prevent them from doing that.

How do you know what type of people are these voters, they have normally be preyed upon by parties like the BNP that use fear and lies to get their votes.

The issue I have with you over it is wanting them dead and being happy about it.

People should be free to have there view, thoughts without fear of reprisal.

If someone has broken the law then they can taken down the proper chanels, if not then I will defend their right to speak their views even if I disagree with them.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:06 pm

Shouldn't Kev therefore be free to have his own views without reprisal from you?

Double standards

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:06 pm

Steven_89 wrote:Do you think Americans were wrong to party when Osama Bin Laden died?

Funny I don't remember that at all.

I remember a vigl being held in Iran for those that lost their lives on 9/11.

How many people died in 9/11?

How many people died in the Iraq invasion?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 10:07 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Agreed Griffin is the worst of the lot and should be flogged at sea

He is still entitled to his views and the right to air them. I will always defend his right to free speach. regardless of the act that I would be first with the cat 0 9 tails flogging the merchant banker. And I will fight you or anyone else for the right to be the first to flog the mofo!!!

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:08 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Shouldn't Kev therefore be free to have his own views without reprisal from you?

Double standards

What you think I'm going to attack him for it 🤦

I just want to make him understand, it a very dangerous road to go down when we start wishing death on those who don't share our views

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:11 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
The Mighty Atom wrote:Shouldn't Kev therefore be free to have his own views without reprisal from you?

Double standards

What you think I'm going to attack him for it DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 3 1505004552

I just want to make him understand, it a very dangerous road to go down when we start wishing death on those who don't share our views

D4 I'm a 26 year old pretty well educated man you aren't going to educate me.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:11 pm

I'm fairly sure he doesn't need an internet troll to tell him that as highlighted already he's well aware, your holier than thou claptrap doesn't wash with us.

If that's his view he's entitled to it as you yourself said

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 10:13 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
azania wrote:I may disagree with the BNP, SWP or whoever, but I'll defend the right of Nick Griffin to say what he believes.

Az you're to nice and liberal. He doesn't deserve the air he breathes never mind the right to spout his s**t.

So you are saying he deserves to die for his views?

What type of person does that make you?

The man is a racist and a bigot. I hate both and have no time or respect for the kind of people with these views and quite frankly I think the World would be a much better place without them.

So you think the state you round people up like that and kill them?

I believe Hitler had a similar idea.

No Hitler rounded them up on a religious and racial basis, similar to what scum like Griffin would do. He is a bigot. TBH if he died I would be quite happy along with the idiots who vote for him.

So people should killed for their political views now?

You agree in killing people for thinking something and you don't see anything wrong with that?

I never said I agreed with killing anyone you just have sand in your vagina about the whole Manny news stuff and because it was my idea are trying to have a pop.

I said "TBH if he died I would be quite happy along with the idiots who vote for him" I never advocated killing that is against the law. Everyone dies at some point and that is a fact.

I just find your views distastful, rejoicing in the deaths of others purely on there views.

But I respect your right to think it and say it and won't rejoice in your premature death simply because I disagree with what you are saying.

The World rejoiced when Hitler died, most of the World was happy to see Bin Laden dead as well, Sadam Hussein was the same. These are people who hate other people for their religion/race the World would be a better place without them. I said nothing about rejoicing I just said I would be quite happ if Griffin and his foolowers died I wouldn't have a party. What am I going to die of prematurely oh Mystic one? The fact I'm from Glasgow would suggest drug overdose or alchohol related organ failure but I don't drink much and drugs are bad m'kay.

Personally I would add George Bush and Blair to that list because their lies (deliebrately misled us to war) resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. With that in mind, their lust for war made Saddam and Bin Laden positively liberal in comparison.

Saddam and Bush in a boxing match. Celebrity death match. Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:15 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Double standards

What you think I'm going to attack him for it DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 3 1505004552

D4 I'm a 26 year old pretty well educated man you aren't going to educate me.

You are never too old to stop learning.

But if that is your view I will disagree with it.

I'm not one for getting rid of freedoms that our forefathers fought so hard to get.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:16 pm

D4 you have twisted my words as usual. I never advocated the killings of these people I said I would be quite happy to see them dead the World would be a better place without them. I don't think people should be allowed to spout hatred and hide behind free speech they should be locked up. America has a real problem with this and these white power movements and can't stop them from marching or spouting their hatred because of their free speech laws.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:18 pm

I forefathers also condoned slavery, should we get that back?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 10:18 pm

Steven_89 wrote:d4 your a do-gooding idiot, its because of people like you why brainwashed idiots like Small can say and do as they please, if we all had the do-gooding attitude of most people in government the country would be ruined within 2 or 3 years, i agree with a lot of what the BNP say/do, and NO im not racist, i have many friends from multi backgrounds

Oh dear.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:19 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:I forefathers also condoned slavery, should we get that back?

They also let famine go on.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:20 pm

They also burned people at the stack whom they believed to be witches

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:21 pm

prettyboykev wrote:D4 you have twisted my words as usual. I never advocated the killings of these people I said I would be quite happy to see them dead the World would be a better place without them. I don't think people should be allowed to spout hatred and hide behind free speech they should be locked up. America has a real problem with this and these white power movements and can't stop them from marching or spouting their hatred because of their free speech laws.

If thats all they are doing is marching, then they are not breaking the law. If they are breaking the law then arrest them, put them on trial and if found guilty put them in jail.

You need free speech in a free society, take it away and you don't have a free society.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 10:22 pm

Like Iranians donating blood and holding candlelit vigils in support of Americans who died, like Palestinians donating blood, like Jordanians donating blood, like Syrians donating blood, like the imam of the grand mosque of Mecca criticising those who carried out the act on 911 in very forceful terms?

I think you need to see beyond the headlines.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:26 pm

There's good and evil everywhere good god

But the simplistic views of some (not you Az or Kev) are just so tiresome especially when we figured out the underlying reasoning behind it straight away

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:27 pm

azania wrote:

Like Iranians donating blood and holding candlelit vigils in support of Americans who died, like Palestinians donating blood, like Jordanians donating blood, like Syrians donating blood, like the imam of the grand mosque of Mecca criticising those who carried out the act on 911 in very forceful terms?

I can't understand where that story has come from, I remember the news the days after 9/11 and there was nothing but good will from the world including middle east countries.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:27 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:There's good and evil everywhere good god

But the simplistic views of some (not you Az or Kev) are just so tiresome especially when we figured out the underlying reasoning behind it straight away

Are you calling be Evil? Shocked

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:31 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

I can't understand where that story has come from, I remember the news the days after 9/11 and there was nothing but good will from the world including middle east countries.

Their was some news reports of celebrations because of 9/11. It was small groups so I wouldn't persecute him for it. He never said the words large numbers or anything.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:35 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

Their was some news reports of celebrations because of 9/11. It was small groups so I wouldn't persecute him for it. He never said the words large numbers or anything.

Small groups where?
Apart from Osama and his group.

Any evidence of this?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:36 pm

Maybe you have a short memory unlike the rest of us

If you don't wish to debate sensibly trot on

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:39 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Maybe you have a short memory unlike the rest of us

If you don't wish to debate sensibly trot on

I could be, provide some evidence to settle the argument.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:40 pm

I couldn't care less providing you with evidence, the rest of us have the others word for they've said if you dont wish to follow suit then move along.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ2xvlw-d9c
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3c1oTugjzs
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:43 pm

prettyboykev wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ2xvlw-d9c

I would not believe that channel

And the link doesn't even work.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:45 pm

I don't believe everything I read on boxing forums doesn't stop some passing it off as fact though

Move on D4 let the adults debate

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:46 pm

I'm just showing you some of the things he could have seen. This was reported in the States in a big way as well.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:47 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:

The other ons fox news if thats any better.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 10:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:

It came from a doctored (admitted as such) CNN footage of palestinians being given sweets and ullulating in happiness over something else. Also they made a meal out of a few die-hards celebrating 911. But they forget the vitriol handed out to the US ambassador on Question Time when BRITISH guys said America deserved it. Strange how that is air-brushed or used as a stick to beat the beeb though but never the fact that there was comtempt within the british audience at question time.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 10:53 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Fox News 🤦

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 10:54 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Mate, I wouldn't use Fox news as an authority on anything. They even placed Egypt where Iraq should be and have been exposed as a pack of liars several times it beggers belief.

They do report boxing though!!!

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 10:56 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Fox News DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 3 1505004552

D4 I never said Steven was right I was pointing out what he would have seen, some people aren't as up to date on current affairs. The fact his name is Steven89 would suggest he is only 21/22 which would mean he was only 11/12 at the time. If I was that age at the time I wouldn't have been to interested.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 10:57 pm

Boxrec the authority on rating boxers

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:10 pm

azania wrote:
Steven_89 wrote:d4 your a do-gooding idiot, its because of people like you why brainwashed idiots like Small can say and do as they please, if we all had the do-gooding attitude of most people in government the country would be ruined within 2 or 3 years, i agree with a lot of what the BNP say/do, and NO im not racist, i have many friends from multi backgrounds

Oh dear.

Why oh dear? A lot of what the BNP say is MEANT to appeal to the average citizen. I also think that some of what they say rings true on the surface. Their motives, when explored in detail, are somewhat more nefarious.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:11 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Oh dear.

Why oh dear? A lot of what the BNP say is MEANT to appeal to the average citizen. I also think that some of what they say rings true on the surface. Their motives, when explored in detail, are somewhat more nefarious.

I cant think of a single thing they can say that I may even have the slightest bit of agreement in.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 11:12 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Fox News DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 3 1505004552

D4 I never said Steven was right I was pointing out what he would have seen, some people aren't as up to date on current affairs. The fact his name is Steven89 would suggest he is only 21/22 which would mean he was only 11/12 at the time. If I was that age at the time I wouldn't have been to interested.

Ok .

I remember it at the time, and I remember Iran, North Korea Cuba and other countries that generally don't like America showing a lot of support.

http://www.time.com/time/europe/photoessays/vigil/

But Steven could have been right also.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1540216.stm

The entire world - almost - has reacted with horror to the news of Tuesday's terrorist attacks against the United States - the entire world except for Iraq.

As condolences poured in from everywhere - even from Libya and Iran - Iraq rejoiced, saying the terror attacks were a "lesson for all tyrants and oppressors" and the fruit of American crimes.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 11:14 pm

azania wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Oh dear.

I cant think of a single thing they can say that I may even have the slightest bit of agreement in.

Maybe he agreed with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j8pj-DBMYo&feature=fvst

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sun 15 May 2011, 11:15 pm

The most hated family in America rejoiced too.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 11:16 pm

It was poorly reported turned out to be small groups of people which were reported as an entire country.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:17 pm

Scottrf wrote:The most hated family in America rejoiced too.

Gambino, Corleone, Sopranos or Bush? Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sun 15 May 2011, 11:19 pm

Phelps's. Think they are more popular since the Olympics though.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 11:19 pm

Following the 9/11 attacks television evangelist Jerry Falwell called the event a punishment from God and laid the blame on "paganists", "abortionists", "feminists" and "gays and lesbians", claiming that they "helped this happen"

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:20 pm

azania wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Oh dear.

Really? I'm not advocating the supporting of these people, but why do you think they've seen an increase in support in recent years? It's the same thing as the Nazis. Thus didn't come out and say "we're killing all the Jews". Instead they said "we're lowering unemployment, we're making Germany strong and proud again."

The BNP in turn don't say "send all the foreigners back". They say "we want to keep a sense of British identity", and people read the soundbites and take them on face value.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next