The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

+11
BALTIMORA
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
azania
Imperial Ghosty
Scottrf
eddyfightfan
Fists of Fury
Lumbering_Jack
Duncan
joeyjojo618
Young_Towzer
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 Empty DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

Post by Young_Towzer Fri 13 May 2011, 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

from the sun
"Naz reckons it will be over in four, Enzo Calzaghe has said it'll be five or six, and I'll be very, very surprised if it ends up going the distance.

"If it does go the full 12, George will end up getting one hell of a beating."

//////////////////////
Have to agree with Jim here, i dont think Groves is a quarter the fighter DeGale is, i refuse to be drawn into the hype of him being Haye's gym-mate, this fight is an 80/20 fight in favour of DeGale, and i will be utterly staggered if the fight goes past 4 rounds, DeGale will destroy him, its an hype fight and not a pick em fight as some have suggested, DeGale is ready for fringe world level fights, being dropped off Anderson and beating Adamu who just beat the terrible Dilks is nothing special in my eyes, and obviously not McDonnell, Naz' or Enzo's

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 Empty Re: DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:22 pm

azania wrote:
Scottrf wrote:The most hated family in America rejoiced too.

Gambino, Corleone, Sopranos or Bush? Whistle

Kardashians.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 Empty Re: DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL!

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 11:23 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Gambino, Corleone, Sopranos or Bush? DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 590675

Kardashians.

Hiltons
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 11:23 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Kardashians.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20091104/293.kardashian.kim3.lr.110409.jpg

How can you hate that? randy

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 11:24 pm

We're in agreement D4, fine specimen of a women is Kim

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 11:24 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Gambino, Corleone, Sopranos or Bush? DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 590675

Kardashians.

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20091104/293.kardashian.kim3.lr.110409.jpg

How can you hate that? DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 531589

My wife watches that programme it is easy to hate her after that.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 11:25 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Kardashians.

Hiltons

http://manila-paper.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/manny-pacquiao-paris-hilton-beach-club-manila-philippines.jpg

Not to bad either.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:25 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Kardashians.

Five minutes of hearing her speak makes it very easy to hate. Plus, she's a fkwit.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 11:25 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:We're in agreement D4, fine specimen of a women is Kim

There had to be one thing

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 11:27 pm

Whereas Paris i'd steer well clear of, too skinny for my liking

Monica Bellucci was always my dream women

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:27 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:We're in agreement D4, fine specimen of a women is Kim

You reckon? I mean, I heard she took it up the wrong 'un in that 'leaked' video, but she just looks...plastic. She just has big lungwarts.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 11:29 pm

My kinda women if thats true Balti, she's gorgeous and pulls off the plastic look well just like Megan Fox, mmmmmm

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sun 15 May 2011, 11:30 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:Whereas Paris i'd steer well clear of, too skinny for my liking

Angelina Jolie for me.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:30 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:My kinda women if thats true Balti, she's gorgeous and pulls off the plastic look well just like Megan Fox, mmmmmm

Sasha Grey trumps all.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 15 May 2011, 11:32 pm

D4thincarnation wrote:
The Mighty Atom wrote:Whereas Paris i'd steer well clear of, too skinny for my liking

Angelina Jolie for me.

Those lips look like they could come in very useful

My god guys we've found the solution to all our problems and some common ground

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 11:34 pm

Katy Perry for me.

http://bumpshack.com/2009/03/11/katy-perry-sexy-purry-photo-spread-for-esquire/
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:40 pm

prettyboykev wrote:It was poorly reported turned out to be small groups of people which were reported as an entire country.

Not just an entire country. An entire race of people.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:41 pm

azania wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:It was poorly reported turned out to be small groups of people which were reported as an entire country.

The human race.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 11:43 pm

azania wrote:

Exactly shocking reporting. Like I said Stevens name would suggest he was born in 89 which would mean he was only 11 or 12 at the time so I wouldn't hold it against him.

I'm not sure if it's correct but did Bush not flag this up to support his war on terrorism.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:43 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:
Steven_89 wrote:d4 your a do-gooding idiot, its because of people like you why brainwashed idiots like Small can say and do as they please, if we all had the do-gooding attitude of most people in government the country would be ruined within 2 or 3 years, i agree with a lot of what the BNP say/do, and NO im not racist, i have many friends from multi backgrounds

Oh dear.

Why oh dear? A lot of what the BNP say is MEANT to appeal to the average citizen. I also think that some of what they say rings true on the surface. Their motives, when explored in detail, are somewhat more nefarious.

I cant think of a single thing they can say that I may even have the slightest bit of agreement in.

Really? I'm not advocating the supporting of these people, but why do you think they've seen an increase in support in recent years? It's the same thing as the Nazis. Thus didn't come out and say "we're killing all the Jews". Instead they said "we're lowering unemployment, we're making Germany strong and proud again."

The BNP in turn don't say "send all the foreigners back". They say "we want to keep a sense of British identity", and people read the soundbites and take them on face value.

Soundbites are very different from saying that you agree with what they say and actually do. What is it that they do that any sane human can agree with?

In times of recession, extremists offer a get out clause and Donnie Darkie is blames. It happened in 1930s Germany. Out of their hyper inflation came the nazis.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:47 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
azania wrote:

Exactly shocking reporting. Like I said Stevens name would suggest he was born in 89 which would mean he was only 11 or 12 at the time so I wouldn't hold it against him.

I'm not sure if it's correct but did Bush not flag this up to support his war on terrorism.

I'm not holdng it against him. He hasn't read much about it and as you say he was young.

Bush flagged up many things which turned out to be lies. Hence I would place him on par with OBL (worse) and other great mass murderers of the past 100 years. The bottom line is; you do not lie to go to war. People die and that cannot be taken lightly. Bush and Blair did and if there were any real justice, they would be made to answer for their crimes; preferably in a middle eastern country where justice is swift.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:47 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

The human race.

thumbsup

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:48 pm

The Mighty Atom wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Angelina Jolie for me.

Those lips look like they could come in very useful
My god guys we've found the solution to all our problems and some common ground

8)

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:49 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Kardashians.

Five minutes of hearing her speak makes it very easy to hate. Plus, she's a fkwit.

Yeah, but she has a booty made for a backshot. randy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 11:50 pm

azania wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

Kardashians.

How can you hate that? DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 531589

Yeah, but she has a booty made for a backshot. DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 531589

I've not seen the video did she take one up the farter?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 15 May 2011, 11:52 pm

azania wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:
Steven_89 wrote:d4 your a do-gooding idiot, its because of people like you why brainwashed idiots like Small can say and do as they please, if we all had the do-gooding attitude of most people in government the country would be ruined within 2 or 3 years, i agree with a lot of what the BNP say/do, and NO im not racist, i have many friends from multi backgrounds

Oh dear.

Why oh dear? A lot of what the BNP say is MEANT to appeal to the average citizen. I also think that some of what they say rings true on the surface. Their motives, when explored in detail, are somewhat more nefarious.

I cant think of a single thing they can say that I may even have the slightest bit of agreement in.

Really? I'm not advocating the supporting of these people, but why do you think they've seen an increase in support in recent years? It's the same thing as the Nazis. Thus didn't come out and say "we're killing all the Jews". Instead they said "we're lowering unemployment, we're making Germany strong and proud again."

The BNP in turn don't say "send all the foreigners back". They say "we want to keep a sense of British identity", and people read the soundbites and take them on face value.

Soundbites are very different from saying that you agree with what they say and actually do. What is it that they do that any sane human can agree with?

In times of recession, extremists offer a get out clause and Donnie Darkie is blames. It happened in 1930s Germany. Out of their hyper inflation came the nazis.

Exactly. I didn't say anything about agreeing with what they DO, but rather about what they SAY in order to gain mainstream acceptance and public trust.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 May 2011, 11:56 pm

Balti

I was referring to:
d4 your a do-gooding idiot, its because of people like you why brainwashed idiots like Small can say and do as they please, if we all had the do-gooding attitude of most people in government the country would be ruined within 2 or 3 years, i agree with a lot of what the BNP say/do, and NO im not racist, i have many friends from multi backgrounds

Steven made his position clear hence my "oh dear" comment.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 15 May 2011, 11:58 pm

Did Kim Kardashian really get her back doors smashed in on tape? Dirty whore I like it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:00 am

prettyboykev wrote:Did Kim Kardashian really get her back doors smashed in on tape? Dirty whore I like it.

Dunno.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 16 May 2011, 12:02 am

azania wrote:Balti

I was referring to:
d4 your a do-gooding idiot, its because of people like you why brainwashed idiots like Small can say and do as they please, if we all had the do-gooding attitude of most people in government the country would be ruined within 2 or 3 years, i agree with a lot of what the BNP say/do, and NO im not racist, i have many friends from multi backgrounds

Ah I missed that finer point.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 16 May 2011, 12:03 am

azania wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:Did Kim Kardashian really get her back doors smashed in on tape? Dirty whore I like it.

Dunno.

I read it on this thread so it could be rudey poo although I will sleep better tonight beleiving it's true. DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 531589
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:04 am

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:Balti

I was referring to:

Ah I missed that finer point.

No worries. I'm awake for a change.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 16 May 2011, 12:04 am

azania wrote:

Dunno.

Inconclusive. I'd heard she had. Maybe not. Maybe ask her on Twitter?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:05 am

prettyboykev wrote:
azania wrote:

Dunno.

I read it on this thread so it could be s**t although I will sleep better tonight beleiving it's true. DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 531589

Mate, I think you need a cold shower.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 16 May 2011, 12:09 am

azania wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:
azania wrote:

Dunno.

I read it on this thread so it could be s**t although I will sleep better tonight beleiving it's true. DEGALE WILL DESTROY GROVES EARLY SAY ENZO, NAZ, MCDONNELL! - Page 4 531589

Mate, I think you need a cold shower.

I will if I see it although the celeb tapes are usually awful quality. The Paris Hilton and Jordan ones were poor.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 16 May 2011, 12:13 am

Severina Vučković did one that wasn't bad. I er...stumbled across it while...researching something. Honest.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:15 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
Following the 9/11 attacks television evangelist Jerry Falwell called the event a punishment from God and laid the blame on "paganists", "abortionists", "feminists" and "gays and lesbians", claiming that they "helped this happen"

Somebody else blamed gays for 911.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 16 May 2011, 12:17 am

BALTIMORA wrote:Severina Vučković did one that wasn't bad. I er...stumbled across it while...researching something. Honest.

I'll look that up the next time I've got a bit of er...researching to do. Very Happy
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:17 am

BALTIMORA wrote:Severina Vučković did one that wasn't bad. I er...stumbled across it while...researching something. Honest.

Of course. But who the heck is she (I take it its a she - you never know people's preferences nowadays Whistle )

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 16 May 2011, 12:22 am

Kev-I was innocently researching...er...celebrity films. Ahem.

Az-she's definitely a she.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:23 am

BALTIMORA wrote:Kev-I was innocently researching...er...celebrity films. Ahem.

Yeah, but who is she? Never heard of her.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:25 am

How on earth did this thread go from degale/groves, to Bin Laden and not humping hoochies?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 16 May 2011, 12:25 am

azania wrote:

Nor had I. Some Czech type actress or singer or summat.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 16 May 2011, 12:26 am

BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

She did eurovision apparently.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 16 May 2011, 12:28 am

prettyboykev wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
azania wrote:

She did eurovision apparently.

I see you've studied her quite hard. Research again? Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 16 May 2011, 12:35 am

I googled her and searched for her on another couple of sites. Purely research. Might start a thread on it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 16 May 2011, 12:36 am

azania wrote:How on earth did this thread go from degale/groves, to Bin Laden and not humping hoochies?

Pure skill, because we're class.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Mon 16 May 2011, 1:04 pm

Haha...this is comedy gold as a thread!! The move from relative intellectual boxing chat to a list of who's who in the world of celeb tapes is astounding!

Anyhow I confirm that Miss Kardashian has indeed (in the words of Keith Lemon) had her backs doors smashed in and kindly agreed to it being videod...though im certain it wasnt supposed to be for our viewing. But oh well Ray J decided to share it with the world. Prettyboykev dont panic this is very good quality..well in comparison to others!..

OH & of course the only reason I know about this is due to the fact I have had to study it for my err media studies degree that im not at university for!!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4